What's new

New Indonesian law: No sex outside marriage, no abortion, no Marxism

As for no abortion, I believe Indonesia is on the eve of falling below population replacement. The no abortion clause will reverse the trend.

This is economics, demographics and religion in consideration when making such a policy.

I have not read the law carefully.

How absolute is the no abortion law? Does exclude rape or congenital cases?

1672114573067.png

As for no abortion, I believe Indonesia is on the eve of falling below population replacement. The no abortion clause will reverse the trend.

This is economics, demographics and religion in consideration when making such a policy.

View attachment 907866

Of course, we are not like Philippine with their rigid anti abortion law (very much Catholic influenced based law). Abortion can still be conducted under certain specific condition like to preserve mother life and for rape victims under certain condition. In Islam, for example human spirit (ruh) will only be put into fetus after several weeks inside mother body, so even in Islam abortion for certain condition can still be conducted.

Last edited:
Basically during my life time I never see my friend, neighboors, or families have babies with some one with no marriage relationship.

Indonesia has already had anti-abortion law for quite long. Doctors will be put in jailed for helping abortion. Women can be put in jail as well if they do abortion. If the male couple has any contribution on the abortion, he will be put in jail as well. So this anti abortion law has been in here for very long time.

Population will likely between 2.2 as in here women right are protected and many women works as this will be the push down factor in term of fertility rate while religion and the society mentality that push marriage for any lonely guy will be the push up factor.

In Japan and South Korea, they lack religion factor that adore marriage system that has positive casualty with fertility rate in order to replace the older generation.

Nothing new. Muslim countries always vacillate between secular and Islamic ideologies. At first they want pure Islamic society. After reality hits them hard, they have to turn to secular to settle all social problems. After problems are about to be solved, Islamic ideology rises again. We see people in Islamic countries ask for secular(Iran, Afghanistan, Saudi) and people in secular countries ask for Islamic laws( Turkey, Indonesia).

This vacillation will haunt Muslim countries forever. And It will hurt Muslim countries forever.

It's because they don't understand religious teaching fully.

At the same time, it's normal human behavior to never satisfy.

The pendulum, is one of the behaviors of the universe, so it exists in human psychology as well.

Since thousands, millions, billions of years ago, it happened, and always happened in every era of any nation and civilization, in every hour of every individual, up to today, and so does in the future.

No kingdom lasts forever.

Basically during my life time I never see my friend, neighboors, or families have babies with some one with no marriage relationship.

That's good!

You are living in a very good environment.

But some part of Indonesia is not like that.

From what I see, it's getting worse and worse, big and bigger.

View attachment 907866

The demography is falling because more and more people are aware that life is hard.

Time and money are the most important factor.

Since both parents are working, they have less time and energy for their children.

The salary is small but the dream is too tall, parent needs to save money to buy a house, a car, etc, and raising children is costly.

Having a small family is preferable, quality over quantity.

It's because they don't understand religious teaching fully.

At the same time, it's normal human behavior to never satisfy.

The pendulum, is one of the behaviors of the universe, so it exists in human psychology as well.

Since thousands, millions, billions of years ago, it happened, and always happened in every era of any nation and civilization, in every hour of every individual, up to today, and so does in the future.

No kingdom lasts forever.

That's good!

You are living in a very good environment.

But some part of Indonesia is not like that.

From what I see, it's getting worse and worse, big and bigger.

I think Chinese got to return to old moral values as well.

Today Anglo Jews are trying to sexualized the society using the pretext of human right, "woman got discriminated", anyhow-fking is good.

Meanwhile in all these femi-nazi society, it is women who got hurt most. Boys fk and run away. Modern society is curiously peculiar in criminalize fking by coercion (rape), but not fking by PUA.

So many women are damage.

The more female right activist has their ways, the more women got hurt.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom