What's new

Indonesia Bans Sex Outside Marriage

No. I was wrong about stitching. Not about the fact that open cloth draped around the body looks the same the world over. You will learn that I am a big man. Even in faceless debates if I google and find I am wrong or have misspoken, I will readily admit it. That comes from oodles of testosterone and having big balls. Have you ever seen a full maned lion strut into a pack of hyenas? That's Langda Khan.

Thank you, though a female can also accept that she was mistaken so we must avoid words like "I am a big man" and "I have oodles of testosterone and big balls". You will agree I think. :)

Thank you, though a female can also accept that she was mistaken so we must avoid words like "I am a big man" and "I have oodles of testosterone and big balls". You will agree I think. :)

No I will disagree. A woman is essentially a home maker and mother and neither of those require testosterone and big balls

Maula Jatt, in this I agree with Langda. India has the largest number of burqa wearers in the world. And this started in the mid-2000s. During my school years and the two years of college there was not a single girl wearing burqa or this hijab stuff. None of my relatives wore it then. Not many in India wore it then.

Now, in my area I regularly see some burqa'ed self-hater taking her two children maybe to the mosque. The boy maybe of four wears t-shirt and chaddi. The girl maybe of six wears the burqa though not with naqab. Thd older females are totally covered, with the naqab tightly tightly tied from around the back of the head. And they ride scooters or sit pillion without wearing helmet as if their "pakeeza" burqa will protect them from a crash through divine commandment. Some of the males wear the Arab thawb. Cringe. Super cringe.

But yes, Langda is also right about Pakistanis wearing lot lot less burqa than Indians. There is not only the film and TV industry going unburqa'ed but also general society too including those good times when Pakistani female tourists and entrepreneurs used to cross over into India from Wagah wearing stylish shalwar-kameez and glasses and would set up stalls at some embassy in Delhi.

Compare :
bl28_ndaph_PAKISTAN_G8F355K09.1%2BBL28_04_KRIHIN.jpg

And :
AA12OW0D.img

With :
FLFsvb_XwAcwkhX.jpg

Malaika Arora is your choice ???
EdbqQwnUcAAOpwL.jpg

Careful. Now @Sayfullah and his mates - @Areesh and @Mujahid Memon - will start combining their energies into spamming you with "Shut up, pervert" or their latesht "Shut up, bhangi".
Shut up hindutva

No I will disagree. A woman is essentially a home maker and mother and neither of those require testosterone and big balls

Some hours ago I posted pics and info about Sara Sabry of Egypt who went to sub-orbital space and has established a non-profit organization to democratize access to space for all humanity. Read her words again. You want to confine her to the house ?

Some hours ago I posted pics and info about Sara Sabry of Egypt who went to sub-orbital space and has established a non-profit organization to democratize access to space for all humanity. Read her words again. You want to confine her to the house ?

Women can do whatever they want. Does not change what biology designed them for.

Shut up hindutva

After the grand success of "Shut up, pervert" and "Shut up, bhangi" comes a fantastic discovery "Shut up, Hindutva". Never mind that I am a Muslim Communist, two things that the Hindutvadis want to genocide as declared since the Dharam Sansads since December last year.

Did I use those words. Don't look but your misogyny is peeking through.

My misogyny ???? :rofl: Dear sir, this was your post :

I am the one talking encouragingly about Sara's efforts and space flight and how she is opposite to the self-misogynist Muskan bibi.

After the grand success of "Shut up, pervert" and "Shut up, bhangi" comes a fantastic discovery "Shut up, Hindutva". Never mind that I am a Muslim Communist, two things that the Hindutvadis want to genocide as declared since the Dharam Sansads since December last year.

My misogyny ???? :rofl: Dear sir, this was your post :

I am the one talking encouragingly about Sara's efforts and space flight and how she is opposite to the self-misogynist Muskan bibi.

So according to you, since you are not married yet, all you saw your mother do was sweep and cook right?

So according to you, since you are not married yet, all you saw your mother do was sweep and cook right?

And I help out. I wash my own plate and tea mug, I prepare tea for three twice a day, I read out recipes wearing my glasses, I take the washed clothes to the terrace to clip them, I bring the food stuffs and other things from the area's shops... and so on.

And I help out. I wash my own plate and tea mug, I prepare tea for three twice a day, I read out recipes wearing my glasses, I take the washed clothes to the terrace to clip them, I bring the food stuffs and other things from the area's shops... and so on.
I'm just stunned that you have distilled down a full-time mother's role to cooking and sweeping. Cultural schism difficult to ford. Like lusting on high school girls.

its my dream nation, another liberalturd thinking he can say and assume for myself, damnit, so typical,
I am not triggered but merely asking you what is the thought process for you to define an Islamic state as as shit as Afghanistan, clearly, you lack the brain cell to comprehend that with me trying to learn how you got to the conclusion that, and yet here you are forcefully associating me with a shit state.
Weak argument, incoherent thought process, suffering from an acute sense of inferiority complex
Imagine typing all of that and literally saying nothing. You conservatives are never really smart. Which is is probably why it's so easy to convince you people to blow yourself up in a mosque or school.
You have rejected my assertion of Afghanistan being your dream Islamic state, so I asked you define what your definition was. Instead of being an adult and giving me your definition, you just flung your feces like a chimp.
I will ask for a third time. What is your definition of an Islamic state? Please respond like an adult for once and not a chimp.

I'm just stunned that you have distilled down a full-time mother's role to cooking and sweeping. Cultural schism difficult to ford. Like lusting on high school girls.

What are you talking about ? I read out the newspaper too even after she has read it and explain the news items in their historical and current wide context from what I have learnt from years.

As for "lusting after high school girls", well, you must time-travel 2268 years back and convince Ashoka the Great not to marry off his 14-year-old daughter who will do ding-ding on her wedding night. If you can't do that then start a campaign calling for replacement of Ashoka's symbols that are India's state symbols with some POCSO-suggested stuff. :)

Last edited:
@langda khan, I added a vid, an article, a pic and my own text to my previous post. Please recheck it.

Yaar, you and @Rusty2 are on the same side so why are you bickering ?
I don't think we are. I am a liberal, I care about humans. He is a conservative and only cares about his feelings, regardless of how many humans are murdered.

I don't think we are. I am a liberal, I care about humans. He is a conservative and only cares about his feelings, regardless of how many humans are murdered.

Rusty bhai, he is also being contemptuous about anyone suggesting that the Taliban dictatorship is an Islamic Emirate. These are his words :
I am not triggered but merely asking you what is the thought process for you to define an Islamic state as as shit as Afghanistan

Back
Top Bottom