What's new

Indonesia Bans Sex Outside Marriage

Maula Jatt, in this I agree with Langda. India has the largest number of burqa wearers in the world. And this started in the mid-2000s. During my school years and the two years of college there was not a single girl wearing burqa or this hijab stuff. None of my relatives wore it then. Not many in India wore it then.

Now, in my area I regularly see some burqa'ed self-hater taking her two children maybe to the mosque. The boy maybe of four wears t-shirt and chaddi. The girl maybe of six wears the burqa though not with naqab. Thd older females are totally covered, with the naqab tightly tightly tied from around the back of the head. And they ride scooters or sit pillion without wearing helmet as if their "pakeeza" burqa will protect them from a crash through divine commandment. Some of the males wear the Arab thawb. Cringe. Super cringe.

But yes, Langda is also right about Pakistanis wearing lot lot less burqa than Indians. There is not only the film and TV industry going unburqa'ed but also general society too including those good times when Pakistani female tourists and entrepreneurs used to cross over into India from Wagah wearing stylish shalwar-kameez and glasses and would set up stalls at some embassy in Delhi.

Compare :
bl28_ndaph_PAKISTAN_G8F355K09.1%2BBL28_04_KRIHIN.jpg

And :
AA12OW0D.img

With :
FLFsvb_XwAcwkhX.jpg

Malaika Arora is your choice ???
EdbqQwnUcAAOpwL.jpg

Careful. Now @Sayfullah and his mates - @Areesh and @Mujahid Memon - will start combining their energies into spamming you with "Shut up, pervert" or their latesht "Shut up, bhangi".
You do know that you're playing right into the hands of Hindu nationalists right?

They are demonizing you, other-zing you and you are falling right into their trap by saying there's something wrong with what you're wearing, or what you choose to wear is a problem in the first place

What women wear in Iran, Pakistan (in some regions of Pak burqas are common so let's not even paint broad brushes here) or India shouldn't be anyone's buisness and thier right to wear whatever they want to wear should be protected

The whole thinking reeks of toxic masculinity and sexism

Last edited:
You do know that you're playing right into the hands of Hindu nationalists right?

They are demonizing you, other-zing you and you are falling right into their trap by saying there's something wrong with what you're wearing, or what you choose to wear is a problem in the first place

What women wear in Iran, Pakistan (in some regions of Pak burqas are common so let's not even paint broad brushes here) or India shouldn't be anyone's buisness and thier right to wear whatever they want to wear should be protected

Burqa is neither from Islam nor is it voluntary most times. I am sleepy now so will post on this tomorrow.

Maula Jatt, in this I agree with Langda. India has the largest number of burqa wearers in the world. And this started in the mid-2000s. During my school years and the two years of college there was not a single girl wearing burqa or this hijab stuff. None of my relatives wore it then. Not many in India wore it then.

Now, in my area I regularly see some burqa'ed self-hater taking her two children maybe to the mosque. The boy maybe of four wears t-shirt and chaddi. The girl maybe of six wears the burqa though not with naqab. Thd older females are totally covered, with the naqab tightly tightly tied from around the back of the head. And they ride scooters or sit pillion without wearing helmet as if their "pakeeza" burqa will protect them from a crash through divine commandment. Some of the males wear the Arab thawb. Cringe. Super cringe.

But yes, Langda is also right about Pakistanis wearing lot lot less burqa than Indians. There is not only the film and TV industry going unburqa'ed but also general society too including those good times when Pakistani female tourists and entrepreneurs used to cross over into India from Wagah wearing stylish shalwar-kameez and glasses and would set up stalls at some embassy in Delhi.

Compare :

And :
AA12OW0D.img

With :
FLFsvb_XwAcwkhX.jpg

EdbqQwnUcAAOpwL.jpg

Careful. Now @Sayfullah and his mates - @Areesh and @Mujahid Memon - will start combining their energies into spamming you with "Shut up, pervert" or their latesht "Shut up, bhangi".
Nothing says small dick energy then spamming childish taunts when you have can't counter with legitimate points.
ultimately they are outing themselves as the clowns that they are.

Trolling

Compare :

And :
AA12OW0D.img

With :
FLFsvb_XwAcwkhX.jpg

EdbqQwnUcAAOpwL.jpg

Shut up pervert

Compare :

And :
AA12OW0D.img

With :
FLFsvb_XwAcwkhX.jpg

EdbqQwnUcAAOpwL.jpg

I cany believe I actually liked a post of yours. @Maula Jatt is a firang who visits Pakistan with a Bisleri bottle always in hand in case he gets the shits. You and me and virus and any Indian living here knows Pakistan better. He is unaware of the sea of black tents that India is. Unke yaha ek do dikh jayengi aur unki photo dikhayega.

Btw, you are an IT guy. Why are photos i am attaching not showing in my posts?

Trolling

Compare :

And :
AA12OW0D.img

With :
FLFsvb_XwAcwkhX.jpg

EdbqQwnUcAAOpwL.jpg

Shut up pervert

In a day & age of short term marriages
this is good move
couples should focus on their own relationships

Maula, the Hindu nationalists actually don't mind Muskan bibi and her friends wearing the burqa to school and outside society. That day in her college compound when those bhagwa bois pursued her she perfectly knew they would do nothing. Nothing. She later with her mullah father and her mullah local community held a press conference declaring the usual "My hijab is my pride, not my compulsion" :
89461476.jpg

And her house was then visited by mullahs from all over India and presented with iPhones and lakhs in money and maybe other things. All of this was not stopped by the Hindu nationalist governments in Karnataka state where her city, Mandya, is and by Modi government at the center. She was easily allowed to do what she wanted to say and do.

Recently, the Karnataka state government's ( BJP / Hindu nationalist ) Wakf Board's chariman Maulana Shafti Saadi declared his intention to establish ten new colleges only for Muslim girls in Karnataka. Not co-ed but only for girls where they can wear burqa-shurqa to their heart's content. Muslim girls who don't want to wear the burqa will also be pushed into these colleges unwillingly by their stupid parents and stupider local community. This decision was however opposed by local Hindutvadi groups like Sri Rama Sena but not because they suddenly became progressive and wanted the emancipation of these Muslim school and college girls and got inspired by Iranis burning hijab and chanting "Zan, Zindagi, Azaadi". The Hindutvadis opposed the decision because they saw it as "Muslim appeasement", especially by the Hindutvadi BJP government.

Now about Muskan and her "Day of rebellion in the college", if she instead of keeping her burqa tightly wrapped and shouting "Allahu Akbar" she had taken off her burqa and stamped on it 10 times and shouted the 100-year-old South Asian Communist slogan "Laal Salaam" her college authorities and those bhagwa bois would have immediately declared her as "Anti-national" and part of the Tukde Tukde Gang and a Naxal and she taken off to some jail. But if she wasn't arrested that day and she and her female friends gathered in the college the next day in this land ruled by the bhagwa flag and chanted "Jab laal laal leherayega tab hosh thikaanay aayega" they would have been spirited away to the Anda Cells in Tihar and Taloja jails under the UAPA law :
So, the Hindutvadis easily tolerate the burqay-bazi and Tableeghi daadhi in India. See how the Communist Umar Khalid is in Tihar for the last two years but Muskan bibi and her misguided friends are not. :)

Indian Muslims since the mid-2000s have otherized themselves. No one else did that. In the riots previous to that do you know how the Hindutvadi mobs would identify a Muslim male ? They would pull down his pant to check for circumcision. That because the Muslims neither had that filthy Tableeghi beard nor wore the now ubiquitous white mosque kurta-pyjama all day long. So Muslim males wearing a normal pant-shirt could only be identified as Muslim on those riot-torn roads by having their pants being pulled down. Nor did the Muslim females wear burqa or hijab. Here is a Hindu female journalist Ruchira Gupta recounting her horrifying experience on the day Babri Masjid was demolished. She wore a jeans and t-shirt and entered the frenzied crowds in the structure and a rumor spread that she was a Muslim so she was sexually assaulted while being throttled to death. Listen to her :
She wasn't doing a Muskan bibi wearing the burqa but wearing jeans and t-shirt because Muslim girls looked and lived normally in those days.

Now in contrast to burqa'ed up Muskan bibi and her burqa-fanatic friends who have even petitioned in the Supreme Court the right to wear burqa to school and college here is Sara Sabry from Egypt who in August became the first African, Egyptian, Muslim and Arab female to reach space. Well, sub-orbital space but space nonetheless and she looks nothing like burqa'ed Muskan bibi and is mentally nothing like Muskan :
Sara-sabry.png

sara.png

maxresdefault.jpg

This article is her recounting her journey :
CAIRO — Sara Sabry, executive director and founder of Deep Space Initiative, a nonprofit organization that aims to increase accessibility in the space field, became the first Egyptian, Arab and African woman to travel into space in August.

She told Al-Monitor about her journey into space.

“I was selected out of over 7,000 applicants from 160 countries as part of the Space for Humanity Citizen Astronaut Program to become the first Egyptian person to go into space, alongside a group of exceptional leaders to experience the Overview Effect,” Sabry said.

She explained, “The citizen astronauts had to commit upon their return to share this experience for the common good, as the program is looking for change-makers from all walks of life.”

Space for Humanity had launched in 2021 a program to send citizens from all parts of the world and all backgrounds into space to experience the Overview Effect, which is the cognitive shift that some astronauts experience when seeing the Earth from space.

“I took advantage of the three minutes I spent in space to take a good look at the Earth. The Overview Effect is a cognitive shift in awareness reported by some astronauts during space flights. Scientists noticed an effect on the brains of astronauts when looking down at the Earth from space, as the planet is seen as a single organism and you don't see the borders that separate countries,” Sabry noted.

She added, “The Overview Effect is the experience of seeing the reality of the Earth from space, which is immediately understood to be a small, fragile ball of life, suspended in the void, protected and nourished by a thin envelope. From space, national borders disappear, and the conflicts that divide people become less important, while the need to create a planetary community with a united will to protect this 'pale blue dot' becomes both clear and necessary,” she added.

Speaking about the risks of the journey, Sabry said, “Sitting in a capsule atop a rocket involves risks and the participants are warned prior to making their decisions. This experience has changed me because I feel that I have accepted the idea of death more.”

She continued, “The reusable booster New Shepard [manufactured by Blue Origin] is launched into space at unbelievable speeds, and we experience a tremendous G acceleration force inside the capsule during launch and landing, so it requires a great physical effort.”

“The technology developed by Blue Origin has a lot of backup support, but the experience puts the participant's life in their hands,” she said.

Sabry’s journey into space reaffirmed her commitment to using her experience to change the world for the better. “When I saw the Earth from space, and the expansion of the black universe, I realized that Earth and space are not separate — the Earth is part space, and we humans are part of it. We seek to try to explore and understand it and push humanity forward,” she explained.

She added, “It is difficult for non-Europeans and non-Americans to enter the space field, so I worked to provide training for various people through the Deep Space Initiative, which aims to increase opportunities in the field of space and enable deep space exploration for all of humanity. It also coordinates with professionals from different nationalities to encourage them to enter this field, and I have received great support from people at NASA and in Europe.”

Speaking about her cooperation with the Egyptian Space Agency, Sabry noted that she is a co-founder of the space ambassador program, and she is coordinating with the agency in several projects, including the construction of the first analog research station in Africa.

Sabry is working on getting her doctoral degree in space sciences from the University of North Dakota in the United States, and she plans to obtain a private pilot license, hoping to partake in an orbital mission and spend some time doing research there, to continue her journey to the moon and eventually to Mars.
She also participated in an international Moon Analog Experiment and during her experience she wouldn't have worn burqa nor during her training for her New Shepard rocket flight nor during the flight itself. Compare that to Angry Indian Burqa Girl Muskan bibi who is in schooling for what exactly ? Schooling is meant to educate oneself yes and later contribute but also to learn past experiments, movements, countries and ideas to use them to liberate oneself from the irrationalities and atrocities of one's family and local community. Muskan didn't liberate herself from her family so what is her schooling for ? She is quite a jaahil. Compare her jahaalat to Sara's thoughtful words about Earth being such a delicate thing - and not only because she has gone into sub-orbital space - and that access to space must become democratized, to be enabled for every human without space travel becoming monopolized by moneyed people or money-rich agencies from money-rich countries. And she has established an organization called Deep Space Initiative to enable this space democratiziation. The universe belongs to all humans to travel and settle in but the self-otherizing Typical Modern Indian Muslim just dons the burqa or the Tableeghi beard and goes 10 times a day to the mosque or to school and remains ignorant and contributes nothing to society. When the Iranis burn the hijab and chant "Zan, Zindagi, Azaadi" the followers of self-declared "Ameer-ul-Momineen-e-Hind" Asaduddin Owaisi go about Indian cities pasting banners reading "Pehle hijab, phir kitaab" and these are the people who destroyed the Islamic Golden Age.

About my previous point of the burqa being not Islamic, it is a pre-Islamic Jewish garment and I have presented the proofs here. Burqa is not only pre-Islamic but also anti-Islamic because it hides away the female from social participation and tells her to be ashamed of the same gender that God made her into whereas Hazrat Muhammad was the world's first feminist. And in most cases the burqa / hijab is not voluntarily worn but brought through a suffocating combined atmosphere of family coercion, local community and violence threats and threats of "You shall suffer in the Afterlife" and "The Quran commands the burqa but if a female wants to contradict the Word of Allah we won't stop her" by Tableeghi Jamaat and the all-female burqa gang in India-administered Kashmir called Dukhtaraan-e-Millat headed by Asiya Andrabi - this group used to go about Kashmir many years ago raiding hotels and restaurants to destroy "fahashi" and they threatened to throw acid on those Kashmiri Muslim females who did not cover up entirely.

In December 2012 there started in Kashmir an all-female trio of music group called Pragaash ( Moonshine ) :
587764-music-1375880668.JPG

But soon the filthy atmosphere created by the mullahs and mullans like Asiya brought to the three girls rape threats and death threats and the chief mullah of Kashmir declared that music is haraam ( he wanted to say if done by females ). The girls however got support from rational people in Kashmir and outside whether Omar Abdullah or Shehla Rashid who would later become famous in JNU university Delhi. Nonetheless, the terrorized girls dissolved their music group in February 2013, only two months later. This article from where the above pic is taken is from is from the Pakistani news agency Tribune and was published in August 2013 and interviews the girls. In Pakistan the Muslim females sing, dance and go on Aurat March. In India the Muslim females a few jaahils like Muskan wear the burqa and the rest are forced to wear it and live an oppressed life.

The Indian government used to arrest Asiya Andrabi but not because she was doing societal terrorism and terrorism against the females but because she is a separatist wanting Kashmir to join Pakistan. Muskan bibi and Asiya Andrabi being right-wingers, regressives, oppressors and uncivilized find it very very easy to prosper in India. :)

Lastly, in today's Deccan where I live, or in most parts of India, I won't find Indian Muslim girls dancing away so nicely in public like this recent Pakistani girl which has gone viral in India except among Muslim girls :
But to the very opposite of the above vid the haraami Indian mullahs have passed these illegitimate fatwas. Although the article is from Hindutvadi "news" agency OpIndia the news in this case is true :

Bareilly Muslim organization issues diktat to boycott weddings where women ‘mingle with unknown men’ and ‘don’t wear full hijab’​

People have also been instructed to boycott weddings where female guests freely mingle with unknown men and people are expected to stand and eat their food

12 March, 2021
OpIndia Staff

A Muslim religious conglomerate in Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh named Tehreekhe Tahfuje Sunniyat led by Sajjadanshin Mufti Ahsan Raza Qadri has started a campaign in the city, discouraging Muslims from attending ‘nikah’ or weddings that are attended by women without full-face coverings like burqa and niqab, reports Hindi daily Amar Ujala.

Terming it un-Islamic, the organisation has been distributing pamphlets in Muslim households, asking people to boycott marriage ceremonies that permit women to attend them without wearing full hijabs.
This campaign came to the fore, after a ‘nikah’ that is to be held on 27th March in Baheri, had forbidden women who do not observe the hijab to attend the wedding feast. According to reports, the bride and groom’s families have strictly instructed their guests that any female invitee who does not wear a hijab should not attend the ceremony.

Moreover, the Islamic fundamentalist organisation also said that people should boycott the weddings where the female guests freely mingle with unknown men. The seminary also asserted that wedding where guests are expected to eat food while standing should be boycotted. It advised Muslims to protect themselves from such activities. The Ulemas and Imams have also been instructed to strictly follow these guidelines issued by the organisation.

DJs, music, dance and fireworks during Muslim wedding ceremonies are un-Islamic​

Recently, in another instance, a fatwa was issued by a senior mufti of the Dargah-e-Ala Hazrat in Bareilly which said that it was against Shariat for male and females to eat food together at weddings. The fatwa said that organisers should maintain a difference between mehram (close relatives) and non-mehrams. It also said that DJs, music, dance and fireworks during wedding ceremonies are un-Islamic.

In fact, in 2018 too, the Islamic fundamentalist organisation Darul Uloom Deoband had stated that they will not conduct ‘nikah’ or weddings where dance and music are part of the ceremonies. Darul-Uloom-Deoband had added that music and dance are against the religion.
The Uttar Pradesh based Deoband, which is a powerful and influential Islamic organisation, has issued many such bizarre fatwas in the past. They had banned body-hugging outfits and designer burqas stating that a woman’s burqa is supposed to protect her from prying eyes and body-hugging or designer burqas are ‘haraam’ as they attract attention.

Deoband had also issued a fatwa against women sharing their photographs or selfies on social media. They stated that Islam does not allow women to show their faces to the public. Moreover, it issued a fatwa stating that women cannot take the shopkeeper’s help while trying out new bangles in a shop. They called it a big sin and against ‘sharia’ to let a stranger touch their hands.
So this, sir, is Indian Muslim society largely, led by anti-female gaandu mullahs. They are just the "Muslim" version of the Hindutvadis who also hate the females. India is at the threshold of genocides against Muslims, Christians and Communists and maybe the Hindu right-wing and the Muslim right-wing - bhagwa and burqa - should just cancel out each other. The progressive , sensitive and rational Muslims should just do hijrat to progressive Muslim-majority societies or elsewhere too. And adding to this is that not every Indian Muslim female wears the burqa, hijab whatever. For example, Huma Qureshi and Nushrat Bharucha in the Bombay film industry and when I had gone to a prominent hair treatment clinic in 2014 there was the consultant doctor and the clinic manager both of whom didn't wear the burqa. In my area too I saw a girl two weeks ago going by on her scooter in the night and she didn't wear a burqa but was normal and I knew she was a Muslim because of her way of talking. And only three days ago I was in a bakery to have tea and egg puff. There were two girls there, one with hijab and naqab and the other without and she wore jeans and t-shirt and when I was at the payment counter this latter girl was buying chocolate bars and I knew she was a Muslim because when she didn't want to buy a particular chocolate bar brand she said "Nakko" which is Deccani Urdu for "No".

I cany believe I actually liked a post of yours. @Maula Jatt is a firang who visits Pakistan with a Bisleri bottle always in hand in case he gets the shits. You and me and virus and any Indian living here knows Pakistan better. He is unaware of the sea of black tents that India is. Unke yaha ek do dikh jayengi aur unki photo dikhayega.

Btw, you are an IT guy. Why are photos i am attaching not showing in my posts?

1. About you not being able to attach photo I can't say but I will suggest you display the pic on your computer, take a screenshot right there and then screenshots usually being JPG or PNG formats you should attach them. Let's see if this works.

2. Maula is okay most times but he is yes unaware of his own country and of India.

3. Please see about Sara above.

Shut up pervert

stfu, bhangi pervert

Shut up pervert

Nothing like receiving hate spam to start the morning fresh. :agree:

Last edited:
Maula, the Hindu nationalists actually don't mind Muskan bibi and her friends wearing the burqa to school and outside society. That day in her college compound when those bhagwa bois pursued her she perfectly knew they would do nothing. Nothing. She later with her mullah father and her mullah local community held a press conference declaring the usual "My hijab is my pride, not my compulsion" :
89461476.jpg

And her house was then visited by mullahs from all over India and presented with iPhones and lakhs in money and maybe other things. All of this was not stopped by the Hindu nationalist governments in Karnataka state where her city, Mandya, is and by Modi government at the center. She was easily allowed to do what she wanted to say and do.

Recently, the Karnataka state government's ( BJP / Hindu nationalist ) Wakf Board's chariman Maulana Shafti Saadi declared his intention to establish ten new colleges only for Muslim girls in Karnataka. Not co-ed but only for girls where they can wear burqa-shurqa to their heart's content. Muslim girls who don't want to wear the burqa will also be pushed into these colleges unwillingly by their stupid parents and stupider local community. This decision was however opposed by local Hindutvadi groups like Sri Rama Sena but not because they suddenly became progressive and wanted the emancipation of these Muslim school and college girls and got inspired by Iranis burning hijab and chanting "Zan, Zindagi, Azaadi". The Hindutvadis opposed the decision because they saw it as "Muslim appeasement", especially by the Hindutvadi BJP government.

Now about Muskan and her "Day of rebellion in the college", if she instead of keeping her burqa tightly wrapped and shouting "Allahu Akbar" she had taken off her burqa and stamped on it 10 times and shouted the 100-year-old South Asian Communist slogan "Laal Salaam" her college authorities and those bhagwa bois would have immediately declared her as "Anti-national" and part of the Tukde Tukde Gang and a Naxal and she taken off to some jail. But if she wasn't arrested that day and she and her female friends gathered in the college the next day in this land ruled by the bhagwa flag and chanted "Jab laal laal leherayega tab hosh thikaanay aayega" they would have been spirited away to the Anda Cells in Tihar and Taloja jails under the UAPA law :
So, the Hindutvadis easily tolerate the burqay-bazi and Tableeghi daadhi in India. See how the Communist Umar Khalid is in Tihar for the last two years but Muskan bibi and her misguided friends are not. :)

Indian Muslims since the mid-2000s have otherized themselves. No one else did that. In the riots previous to that do you know how the Hindutvadi mobs would identify a Muslim male ? They would pull down his pant to check for circumcision. That because the Muslims neither had that filthy Tableeghi beard nor wore the now ubiquitous white mosque kurta-pyjama all day long. So Muslim males wearing a normal pant-shirt could only be identified as Muslim on those riot-torn roads by having their pants being pulled down. Nor did the Muslim females wear burqa or hijab. Here is a Hindu female journalist Ruchira Gupta recounting her horrifying experience on the day Babri Masjid was demolished. She wore a jeans and t-shirt and entered the frenzied crowds in the structure and a rumor spread that she was a Muslim so she was sexually assaulted while being throttled to death. Listen to her :
She wasn't doing a Muskan bibi wearing the burqa but wearing jeans and t-shirt because Muslim girls looked and lived normally in those days.

Now in contrast to burqa'ed up Muskan bibi and her burqa-fanatic friends who have even petitioned in the Supreme Court the right to wear burqa to school and college here is Sara Sabry from Egypt who in August became the first African, Egyptian and Muslim female to reach space. Well, sub-orbital space but space nonetheless and she looks nothing like burqa'ed Muskan bibi and is mentally nothing like Muskan :
Sara-sabry.png

sara.png

maxresdefault.jpg

She also participated in an international Moon Analog Experiment and during her experience she wouldn't have worn burqa nor during her training for her New Shepard rocket flight nor during the flight itself. Compare that to Angry Indian Burqa Girl Muskan bibi who is in schooling for what exactly ? Schooling is meant to educate oneself yes and later contribute but also to learn past experiments, movements, countries and ideas to use them to liberate oneself from the irrationalities and atrocities of one's family and local community. Muskan didn't liberate herself from her family so what is her schooling for ? She is quite a jaahil. Compare her jahaalat to Sara's thoughtful words about Earth being such a delicate thing - and not only because she has gone into sub-orbital space - and that access to space must become democratized, to be enabled for every human without space travel becoming monopolized by moneyed people or money-rich agencies from money-rich countries. And she has established an organization called Deep Space Initiative to enable this space democratiziation. The universe belongs to all humans to travel and settle in but the self-otherizing Typical Modern Indian Muslim just dons the burqa or the Tableeghi beard and goes 10 times a day to the mosque or to school and remains ignorant and contributes nothing to society. When the Iranis burn the hijab and chant "Zan, Zindagi, Azaadi" the followers of self-declared "Ameer-ul-Momineen-e-Hind" Asaduddin Owaisi go about Indian cities pasting banners reading "Pehle hijab, phir kitaab" and these are the people who destroyed the Islamic Golden Age.

Lastly, please search for my posts where I prove that the burqa is not Islamic but a pre-Islamic Jewish garment. There are pics too.

1. About you not being able to attach photo I can't say but I will suggest you display the pic on your computer, take a screenshot right there and then screenshots usually being JPG or PNG formats you should attach them. Let's see if this works.

2. Maula is okay most times but he is yes unaware of his own country and of India.

I never said he was not ok. He is Lahori. That's like talking to a Muslim Amritsari.

I only said he's a clueless wannabe yank out of touch with what it means to be Indian and Pakistani. Which you agree to.

89461476.jpg

Now in contrast to burqa'ed up Muskan bibi and her burqa-fanatic friends who have even petitioned in the Supreme Court the right to wear burqa to school and college here is Sara Sabry from Egypt who in August became the first African, Egyptian, Muslim and Arab female to reach space. Well, sub-orbital space but space nonetheless and she looks nothing like burqa'ed Muskan bibi and is mentally nothing like Muskan :
Sara-sabry.png

sara.png

maxresdefault.jpg

About my previous point of the burqa being not Islamic, it is a pre-Islamic Jewish garment and I have presented the proofs here. Burqa is not only pre-Islamic but also anti-Islamic because it hides away the female from social participation and tells her to be ashamed of the same gender that God made her into whereas Hazrat Muhammad was the world's first feminist. And in most cases the burqa / hijab is not voluntarily worn but brought through a suffocating combined atmosphere of family coercion, local community and violence threats and threats of "You shall suffer in the Afterlife" and "The Quran commands the burqa but if a female wants to contradict the Word of Allah we won't stop her" by Tableeghi Jamaat and the all-female burqa gang in India-administered Kashmir called Dukhtaraan-e-Millat headed by Asiya Andrabi - this group used to go about Kashmir many years ago raiding hotels and restaurants to destroy "fahashi" and they threatened to throw acid on those Kashmiri Muslim females who did not cover up entirely. The Indian government used to arrest Asiya Andrabi but not because she was doing societal terrorism and terrorism against the females but because she is a separatist wanting Kashmir to join Pakistan. Muskan bibi and Asiya Andrabi being right-wingers, regressives, oppressors and uncivilized find it very very easy to prosper in India. :)

Lastly, in today's Deccan where I live, or in most parts of India, I won't find Indian Muslim girls dancing away so nicely in public like this recent Pakistani girl which has gone viral in India except among Muslim girls :
In fact the haraami Indian mullahs have passed these illegitimate fatwas. Although the article is from Hindutvadi "news" agency OpIndia the news in this case is true :

So this, sir, is Indian Muslim society largely, led by anti-female gaandu mullahs. They are just the "Muslim" version of the Hindutvadis who also hate the females. India is at the threshold of genocides against Muslims, Christians and Communists and maybe the Hindu right-wing and the Muslim right-wing - bhagwa and burqa - should just cancel out each other. The progressive , sensitive and rational Muslims should just do a hijrat to progressive Muslim-majority societies or elsewhere too.

Shut up pervert

Anyways, it's clear you have nothing to offer but abuse and violence.... kind of like the Islamic emirate of Afghanistan... no wonder it's your dream nation.
its my dream nation, another liberalturd thinking he can say and assume for myself, damnit, so typical,
I am not triggered but merely asking you what is the thought process for you to define an Islamic state as as shit as Afghanistan, clearly, you lack the brain cell to comprehend that with me trying to learn how you got to the conclusion that, and yet here you are forcefully associating me with a shit state.
Weak argument, incoherent thought process, suffering from an acute sense of inferiority complex

@langda khan, I added a vid, an article, a pic and my own text to my previous post. Please recheck it.

its my dream nation, another liberalturd thinking he can say and assume for myself, damnit, so typical,
I am not triggered but merely asking you what is the thought process for you to define an Islamic state as as shit as Afghanistan, clearly, you lack the brain cell to comprehend that with me trying to learn how you got to the conclusion that, and yet here you are forcefully associating me with a shit state.
Weak argument, incoherent thought process, suffering from an acute sense of inferiority complex

Yaar, you and @Rusty2 are on the same side so why are you bickering ?

@langda khan, I added a vid, an article, a pic and my own text to my previous post. Please recheck it.

Yaar, you and @Rusty2 are on the same side so why are you bickering ?

Too long. I have learned how to get the gist of your 2000 word essays inside 15 seconds.

If you believe the burqa and hijab and Abaya and niqab have no place in India, I am with you on that.

Back
Top Bottom