What's new

Indonesia Bans Sex Outside Marriage

With all due respect Rusty, you are wasting your precious time and energy engaging this inbred and unemployed moron. I just realised that half the duration of this thread was you going off on him :confused:
haha, I know.
I was bored so didn't mind.

I'm comfortable with my claim. You are not. So if you want to refute it you need to back it up with refutory evidence to the contrary.
I am calling you out on that claim cause I think you might he wrong
You being comfortable in your claims means jack s***, as I believe your claims are usually more often than not full of crap

I am calling you out on that claim cause I think you might he wrong
You being comfortable in your claims means jack s***, as I believe your claims are usually more often than not full of crap

What you think means jackshit. If you want to contest a claim you need to provide evidence to back you up.

What a wannabe. You've been trying way too hard. A true Punjabi is usually an alpha.
you're the one making the claim, you have to back up the claim

If I say moon is Red, I have to post evidence of a red moon not ask the other guy for evidence

My ethnic background has no bearing on anything

You're boring me now.
04cbcdfd-de09-45ce-8935-66e7170d91c6-4b2caa3e-fcef-43e0-a9d2-44765dbc877f_compressed_thumb (1).jpeg

Cry me a river 😂

just asking for you to back up your bs claims

images

I cannot seem to attach images here. I've been trying for some time. I can see the image in the edit post tab. But not the final post. @waz

Shut up pervert
Go easy on him, usko kuch khane ko bhi ni milta most days

Capitalist India me iski bhot hi zyada vaat lagi hui hai... horribly oppressed poor little thing, this guy.

Images from your call center computer are not working, due to excessive use of **** websites resulting in viruses

Kindly
View attachment 904951
Oho, ye kya baat hui ?

You lot would get along quite well I thought.

Also, apu runs a good honest business and has 23 kids of his own. His clan is taking over the gas station store business.

Back
Top Bottom