What's new

Indonesia set to penalise sex outside marriage in overhaul of criminal code

How about get your sister to eliminate my virginity since you are so concerned ?
I'd introduce you, sure.. but then I'm also sure she's not into broke *** slum dwelling starving communists who have never traveled more than a few kilometeres from the filthy gutter they were born in.

na, was a 0.5/10 at best if one was to be generous.

More like you are burning. :)

I'd introduce you, sure.. but then I'm also sure she's not into broke *** slum dwelling starving communists who have never traveled more than a few kilometeres from the filthy gutter they were born in.

You don't see how obscenely anti-human you sound. You celebrate Mukesh Ambani who lives in his 27-storey ivory tower with six storeys for just his 168 cars and he has two helicopters and three planes and a private temple in that ivory tower and then you dismiss and hate people living in slums - four people to a one-room house who have to travel to office in Bombay in massively-filled trains and sometimes lose their lives by falling from the packed doors and getting crushed under another train speeding by.

You don't see how obscenely anti-human you sound. You celebrate Mukesh Ambani who lives in his 27-storey ivory tower with six storeys for just his 168 cars and he has two helicopters and three planes and a private temple in that ivory tower and then you dismiss and hate people living in slums - four people to a one-room house who have to travel to office in Bombay in massively-filled trains and sometimes lose their lives by falling from the packed doors and getting crushed under another train speeding by.
So ? 168 or 1068 cars.. tera kya lia h Ambanni ne ? Hows it your business ?

tera gadha pee kisi ivory tower se kam me rehta tha, kya ?

I got 3 cars, 2 bikes and a scootie too lol.. helo/business jet waalay paisey ni hai but : ( (but a very rich guy gave me a ride in one of his once.. learjet type tha kuch.. mazaa aa gya life ka, I'd post pics but I will not)

keep seething in your misery, on your broken laptop.. slummy virgin..

Rational people don't interfere in the personal matters of their bajis. They don't come in a mob of brothers, uncles and cousins and throw the baji on the wall and strangle her to death.

Why are you obsessed with bajis ? Is it like the bhabhi-dewar songs from Bhojpuri films ? :D Oh, I forgot, you don't like females.

It is not the liberals who mob-molested and beat up that female TikToker in Lahore on Independence Day last year and stole her phone and jewelry on the side :

The lady who responded in Dawn, Maria Amin, and spoke about the depraved society, that depraved society is not the liberals but you Mr. Memon. You and the Areeshes.

@SQ8 had spoken a few days about an incident in Pakistan where there was a car crash on a highway and the woman in it who was seriously injured was pulled out and raped. The liberals would have helped her. It is the paindus enabled by you misogynist mullahs who raped her. Son understand your position before commenting.

That is immaterial to my support of those humans who are natural-acting, sensitive, not obsessively snarky like you.

I am a Communist, a Muslim, a Human. I will comment of every matter related to life on Earth and matters in Nature's universe. National boundaries and passport control and visa are artificial and obsolete.

I am not like you "Har har Modi, ghar ghar Modi" chanters whose thinking is limited to Swarn Bharat. If you don't like to have your eyes offended by matters related to anything apart from India then don't come on the internet. Stay in your housing society and feed dogs, until people like me eliminate every dog in the world.

Jamahir has to say that Indonesia government will impose tax even on the water that Indonesia's mullahs don't generate through their "piousness" but comes from the skies, the rivers and the seas. Indonesia government will arrange for the UkroNazi Zelensky to address Indonesian journalists and journalists and everyone will nod their head as to how Russia is ebeel. Indonesia government comes from the ideology which was ordered by NATO in 1965 to start genocide of Indonesian Communists, supporters and sympathizers and the number of killed is said to be up to three million ( one million less than what the Hindutvadis in India want about the Muslims) and this genocide was carried in 1965-66 with Western governments now never talking about it. Indonesia government will not provide free housing, free food, free electricity, free telecom, free healthcare, free education etc. But Indonesia government will now readily agree with hypocritical Indian Hindutvadi Langda Khan that a 15-year-old girl Indonesian flirting with Jamahir will have the girl flogged and Jamahir done chop-chop. And the girl will be flogged and jailed and not chop-choped because Indonesia government shouldn't appear to be not presentable in NATO meetings.

But about the current situation in Indonesia I will quote from the article quoted in my earlier post :

16 for females isn't considered so-called underage. But Indonesia government will term it so soon to be more and more present in NATO meetings which have support of fake-feminists and of gays and of course priests who hate female agency always and call her a victim despite her own consent.

Shouldn't it be "Let's send all the Meri Gaand Meri Marzi mullah bois into the company of Taliban" ?

And before anyone says I am being abusive I will point to last night when Mujahid Memon left a "Chup kar murtad gaandu" message on my profile to which I replied with "Look at the NATO-agent mullah ghey boi calling me a gaandu". But those two comments are now deleted somehow.

LOL. But in my profile picture I carry the real sabz which will be part of the surkh.

Shut up commie pervert

That’s crazy this is some taliban bullshit

Nah, not crazy,

Indonesian people are pretty much not rigid but inside we are pretty religious (majority)

Raisa Andriana when she sings a song

Raisa Andriana when she reads Quran

Nah, not crazy,

Indonesian people are pretty much not rigid but inside we are pretty religious (majority)

Raisa Andriana when she sings a song

Raisa Andriana when she reads Quran

Penalizing pre marital sex is insane dude. I don’t even know how it’s going to be enforced.

Penalizing pre marital sex is insane dude. I don’t even know how it’s going to be enforced.

Putting person in jail due to doing free sex is already been done in Indonesia. These person being put on jail using Anti P0rn Law that have already been imposed during SBY administration

1670142078021.png

This Indonesian male singer has been put in jail for several years, but the female is not put in jail

More government's mess around with people's personal lives more issues it creates for society at large
On face value all of it looks good, no one wants people to cheat in a relationship

But prison time for it is crossing the lines of individual rights and freedoms

But their country Thier rules
The aim of faith-based religion is to set a moral standard for the human being believe in and practice that faith.

But when the religion based guidance become law, then this will over step the bounce of law and freedom and personal liberty. That most likely would have the opposite effect because it is no longer just a moral guideline but instead becoming an enforcement standard.

But as you said, their country, their rules. I mean you accept that, then that is acceptable to you, if you don't, just leave or never visit. As with any law practice in any country.

In Indonesia this law is not having any issue. Any father of course doesnt want his daughter being fucked by any men freely just for fun. Pretty much the society doesnt see it as some thing considered as restriction.

CNN Indonesia doesnt talk about it, just see the latest news, nothing talking about the law, despite the law has already been informed to be imposed for quite long. Media is busy with something else, like this related to our election

I dont think our Air Force is a bad joke. Any way, I dont believe we are going at war with China over small dispute in SCS, the relationship is good.

------------------------------------------------------------

It is expected that before Indonesia start mass producing KF21/IFX in 2028-29 inshaAllah, Indonesia will have already around 79 fighters.

79 fighters with medium range missile capable.

33 F16 Block 52
16 Sukhoi (5 Su27 and 11 Su 30 MKM)
12 Mirage 2000-5
18 Rafale F4

66 Attack and Patrol planes

19 T50i Golden Eagle (sidewinder launch capable)
32 Hawk 200/100 (sidewinder launch capable)
15 Supertucano

6 MALE UCAV + Possible Acquisition of home grown MALE UCAV

6 CH4 UCAV
Possible future acquisition of home grown Elang Hitam MALE UCAV

View attachment 902777
View attachment 902784

InshaAllah at least 48 KF21/IFX after we can mass produce the plane in the country, 2028 forward

You need much bigger Air Force. At least 400 fighter jets 200 like F 16 BLOCK 72 or Rafale or EF and 200 like KFX. You don't have to go to war with anyone, but war between China and USA could lead you to becoming collateral damage. Seriously not interested in seeing thousands of Muslim brothers and sisters dying. So hopefully would see much bigger and stronger Indonesian and Malaysian armed forces really soon.

The way people are defending zina in this thread I would only accept their support if they send their baji too for zina with same enthusiasm

Baji paish karo warna chup raho. That is my message for all zina supporters
Agreed

Rational people don't interfere in the personal matters of their bajis. They don't come in a mob of brothers, uncles and cousins and throw the baji on the wall and strangle her to death.

Why are you obsessed with bajis ? Is it like the bhabhi-dewar songs from Bhojpuri films ? :D Oh, I forgot, you don't like females.

It is not the liberals who mob-molested and beat up that female TikToker in Lahore on Independence Day last year and stole her phone and jewelry on the side :

The lady who responded in Dawn, Maria Amin, and spoke about the depraved society, that depraved society is not the liberals but you Mr. Memon. You and the Areeshes.

@SQ8 had spoken a few days about an incident in Pakistan where there was a car crash on a highway and the woman in it who was seriously injured was pulled out and raped. The liberals would have helped her. It is the paindus enabled by you misogynist mullahs who raped her. Son understand your position before commenting.

That is immaterial to my support of those humans who are natural-acting, sensitive, not obsessively snarky like you.

I am a Communist, a Muslim, a Human. I will comment of every matter related to life on Earth and matters in Nature's universe. National boundaries and passport control and visa are artificial and obsolete.

I am not like you "Har har Modi, ghar ghar Modi" chanters whose thinking is limited to Swarn Bharat. If you don't like to have your eyes offended by matters related to anything apart from India then don't come on the internet. Stay in your housing society and feed dogs, until people like me eliminate every dog in the world.

Jamahir has to say that Indonesia government will impose tax even on the water that Indonesia's mullahs don't generate through their "piousness" but comes from the skies, the rivers and the seas. Indonesia government will arrange for the UkroNazi Zelensky to address Indonesian journalists and journalists and everyone will nod their head as to how Russia is ebeel. Indonesia government comes from the ideology which was ordered by NATO in 1965 to start genocide of Indonesian Communists, supporters and sympathizers and the number of killed is said to be up to three million ( one million less than what the Hindutvadis in India want about the Muslims) and this genocide was carried in 1965-66 with Western governments now never talking about it. Indonesia government will not provide free housing, free food, free electricity, free telecom, free healthcare, free education etc. But Indonesia government will now readily agree with hypocritical Indian Hindutvadi Langda Khan that a 15-year-old girl Indonesian flirting with Jamahir will have the girl flogged and Jamahir done chop-chop. And the girl will be flogged and jailed and not chop-choped because Indonesia government shouldn't appear to be not presentable in NATO meetings.

But about the current situation in Indonesia I will quote from the article quoted in my earlier post :

16 for females isn't considered so-called underage. But Indonesia government will term it so soon to be more and more present in NATO meetings which have support of fake-feminists and of gays and of course priests who hate female agency always and call her a victim despite her own consent.

Shouldn't it be "Let's send all the Meri Gaand Meri Marzi mullah bois into the company of Taliban" ?

And before anyone says I am being abusive I will point to last night when Mujahid Memon left a "Chup kar murtad gaandu" message on my profile to which I replied with "Look at the NATO-agent mullah ghey boi calling me a gaandu". But those two comments are now deleted somehow.

LOL. But in my profile picture I carry the real sabz which will be part of the surkh.
So you have opium of the people and a communist.

Putting person in jail due to doing free sex is already been done in Indonesia. These person being put on jail using Anti P0rn Law that have already been imposed during SBY administration

View attachment 902802

This Indonesian male singer has been put in jail for several years, but the female is not put in jail

So you think this is normal? Boyfriends and girlfriends can’t have sex with one another? You just wait until you are married and you have one sexual partner? You’re supposed to govern a country of 250 million with hundreds of cultures this way? Sorry but this is insane.

Back
Top Bottom