What's new

Indonesia set to penalise sex outside marriage in overhaul of criminal code

So you think this is normal? Boyfriends and girlfriends can’t have sex with one another? You just wait until you are married and you have one sexual partner? You’re supposed to govern a country of 250 million with hundreds of cultures this way? Sorry but this is insane.

Correct, that is the mentality of majority of Indonesian, I would say around 98 % (Muslim and Christian/Catholic/Hindu/Budish) will likely think like that. In Indonesia, the term used for that is "kumpul kebo" or in rough interpretation it means animal sex activity as kebo in here means cow.

I would give you another example to examine our society. Unlike in US or European countries where the society is split over abortion, in Indonesia it is pretty much large majority of people condemn abortion, abortion is only allowed in Indonesia for the life safety of the mother (medical situation).

You will put in jail as well here in Indonesia if you do abortion in here, and the doctor will be put into jail as well, even the hospital or medical center who did that can be criminalized as well if the management show there is connection between the abortion activity and the management of the hospital/medical center.

Unlike in Western society, we are rejecting LGBT as well here but we dont criminalize them though, but the LGBT idea is rejected in here completely. I mean the idea.

US LGBTQI+ Special Envoy Cancels Indonesia Visit​

3 December 2022 00:08 WIB​

As previously reported, the United States Department of State announced that Jessica Stern initially planned to visit Indonesia in early December with visits to other ASEAN countries in Vietnam and the Philippines too.

However, Stern's visit was strongly rejected by one of Indonesia’s Muslim organizations Indonesian Ulema Council (MUI). Tempo also asked the Indonesian Foreign Affairs Ministry regarding this issue and was answered with an analogy implying cultural differences.

Some institution do criminalize them

Two Indonesian soldiers get seven months’ jail for gay sex​

1670167754645.png

Correct, that is the mentality of majority of Indonesian, I would say around 98 % (Muslim and Christian/Catholic/Hindu/Budish) will likely think like that. In Indonesia, the term used for that is "kumpul kebo" or in rough interpretation it means animal sex activity as kebo in here means cow.

I would give you another example to examine our society. Unlike in US or European countries where the society is split over abortion, in Indonesia it is pretty much large majority of people condemn abortion, abortion is only allowed in Indonesia for the life safety of the mother (medical situation).

You will put in jail as well here in Indonesia if you do abortion in here, and the doctor will be put into jail as well, even the hospital or medical center who did that can be criminalized as well if the management show there is connection between the abortion activity and the management of the hospital/medical center.

Unlike in Western society, we are rejecting LGBT as well here but we dont criminalize them though, but the LGBT idea is rejected in here completely. I mean the idea.

US LGBTQI+ Special Envoy Cancels Indonesia Visit​

3 December 2022 00:08 WIB​

As previously reported, the United States Department of State announced that Jessica Stern initially planned to visit Indonesia in early December with visits to other ASEAN countries in Vietnam and the Philippines too.

However, Stern's visit was strongly rejected by one of Indonesia’s Muslim organizations Indonesian Ulema Council (MUI). Tempo also asked the Indonesian Foreign Affairs Ministry regarding this issue and was answered with an analogy implying cultural differences.

Some institution do criminalize them

Two Indonesian soldiers get seven months’ jail for gay sex​

View attachment 902904

I don’t really believe that 98% of Indonesians are against pre marital sex, otherwise prostitution wouldn’t exist. I am sure that a lot of young people are dating and having sex. They may give culturally acceptable responses in opinion polls however.

Also there is a huge difference between having cultural norms and actually criminalizing pre marital sex which is very normal. To criminalize it is insane. It just involves the government into the personal lives of individuals which doesn’t ever turn out well.

I don’t really believe that 98% of Indonesians are against pre marital sex, otherwise prostitution wouldn’t exist. I am sure that a lot of young people are dating and having sex. They may give culturally acceptable responses in opinion polls however.

Also there is a huge difference between having cultural norms and actually criminalizing pre marital sex which is very normal. To criminalize it is insane. It just involves the government into the personal lives of individuals which doesn’t ever turn out well.

2 % of 270 million people is 5.4 million people, that is huge

-----------------------------------------------

This is latest survey but only related to Muslims

Muslim piety in Southeast Asia mirrors increased religious traditionalism in the Middle East​

1670169961600.png

September 29, 2022
By
Dr. James M. Dorsey

Eighty-four per cent of the respondents in Malaysia and Indonesia said they prayed five times daily. Thirty-three per cent described themselves as more observant than their parents, 45 per cent said they were just as observant as their parents, and 21 per cent stated that they were less observant.

Religion’s increasing importance stroked with the polling in the Middle East where 41 per cent of 3,400 young Arabs in 17 Arab countries aged 18 to 24 said religion was the most important element of their identity, with nationality, family and/or tribe, Arab heritage, and gender lagging far behind. That is 7 per cent more than those surveyed a year earlier.

Years ago you also agreed, vociferously, to Lal Masjid crooks covering with paint the female models on street hoardings in Islamabad. On that thread some rational people called you a TTP propagandist. Since that thread I have improved my way of writing and way of questioning and dialogue but you, years later now towards the end of 2022 you are the same.

@tower9 Thanks but no thanks. We do not want your freedom and liberty

What does France banning incest have to do with what I am talking about?

More government's mess around with people's personal lives more issues it creates for society at large
On face value all of it looks good, no one wants people to cheat in a relationship

But prison time for it is crossing the lines of individual rights and freedoms

But their country Thier rules
bro, I almost always tend to agree with you, (which is why this is a real shocker), but legalizing zina? There is literally a prescribed punishment for that. It's not even some superficial taliban stuff like whether or not one has a bread.

In other words, how would you feel if fornication was decriminalized in Pakistan? Remember, you are not just saying the government shouldn't be involved in private lives of citizens, you are also saying fornication isn't bad.

What does France banning incest have to do with what I am talking about?
probably that every society has lines that it has to draw?

Like, going to the whole freedom of choice bullshit, why isn't incest between two consenting adults allowed?
Why isn't all of western europe nudist by now? Why do they force people to wear clothes if they say muslim women are forced to wear hijab?

Hijab is a article of clothing and so are bikinis. Why force women to wear bikinis at the beaches. Why not give them the choice?

Oya, I forgot, we of course already criminalizing having sex with underage person. The punishment will be hard if the victims are underage women. Recent case is the men get death penalty
Sorry, that made me laugh. That's kinda expected from every society, no?

So you think this is normal? Boyfriends and girlfriends can’t have sex with one another? You just wait until you are married and you have one sexual partner? You’re supposed to govern a country of 250 million with hundreds of cultures this way? Sorry but this is insane.

Premarital sex gives women nothing

Feminist ideology has convinced women it's in their interest to act like men, the likelihood of them marrying the person they have sex with us very low

So all they are doing is debasing themselves,

Science proves that when virgins have sex the release of hormones including oxytocin aid in a bonding experience, where the partners are more likely to remain together for the rest of their lives

All we do with this debauchery is breakdown marriages and effect men, women and children negatively

Muslims need To do better then this

AlhamduliLLAH It has become Indonesian positive Law Today

1670306880468.png

1670306937304.png

As I have predicted, the demonstrator will not likely exceed 100 people.

1670307070019.png

1670307118410.png

Last edited:
1670310482316.png

Indonesian Minister of Law and Human Rights Yasonna Laoly (right), receives the new criminal code report from Bambang Wuryanto, head of the parliamentary commission overseeing the revision, during a parliamentary plenary meeting in Jakarta, Indonesia, on Dec 6, 2022. - Reuters

Back
Top Bottom