What's new

Indonesia set to penalise sex outside marriage in overhaul of criminal code

But never found you unwilling to support mullahs outside Pakistan. And what right do you have to stop @Imran Khan from saying a sensible thing ?

No thanks to you.

However :
he is in my block list since ages when you qoute then i click content to see .

Yes, fornicators be damned.😁
haram-andrew-tate.gif

he is in my block list since ages when you qoute then i click content to see .

Imran saab, I think you should unblock him and counter the filth he spreads. :) I do it too. He has the protection of the admins unfortunately and recently he along with Sayfullah, Mujahid Memon and other chantu-bantus got me banned for "blasphemy". They need to be countered by a united front. Think of how much oppression they must be spreading in their colleges, work places and homes.

Go for it Indonesia

Anyone opposing this, simply look at the damage feminist ideology, rampant sexualising of society and teaching women to act like men and have open sex from a early age and what it has done to marriage, the family in the west

Yes, fornicators be damned.😁
View attachment 902628

Yes, fornication ( male-female ) haraam ! But honor killing, stock market and 40 taxes including on Nature-given water very halaal.

Imran saab, I think you should unblock him and counter the filth he spreads. :) I do it too. He has the protection of the admins unfortunately and recently he along with Sayfullah, Mujahid Memon and other chantu-bantus got me banned for "blasphemy". They need to be countered by a united front. Think of how much oppression they must be spreading in their colleges, work places and homes.

Yes, fornication ( male-female ) haraam ! But honor killing and stock market very halaal.
well brother i am sorry to say but i am in that part of life where i have already learnt how to ignore . many of macho mans in this forum are already in my block list and i am living peaceful life without them . i dont care what they are posting to replying to my posts . at this age peace of mind in more important then winning an argument on internet . some have threatening me in past i blocked them some abused insulted me i blocked them . problem with many people is they can not digest someone have views which conflict their views .

Yes, fornication ( male-female ) haraam ! But honor killing, stock market and 40 taxes including on Nature-given water very halaal.

Whether other things are good or bad is irrespective of the fact that free fornication culture, birth control pill, feminist ideology (different from basic women's rights) has caused irreparable damage to the family structure and men and women of the west.

And we need to be smart enough to see this damage and double down on trying to stand up for our faith values and culture

Whether other things are good or bad is irrespective of the fact

How is it "irrespective" ? So NATO arranges for their mullah military man Suharto and his militias to start genocide of up to three million Indonesian Communists, supporters and sympathizers in 1965-66 ( a genocide that is hidden away by Western governments - @Indos, this genocide cannot be forgiven ) and then Suharto imposes mullah-giri on the country including checking girls for virginity when they want to join the police and then a later law that was dropped because of outrage and which was meant to check the virginity of school girls to graduate from high school :
BANGKOK (Thomson Reuters Foundation) - Indonesian officials have dropped a plan to require female students to pass virginity tests in order to graduate from high school and apologized after sparking a public outcry, human rights campaigners said on Wednesday.

Habib Isa Mahdi, a lawmaker from Jember in East Java province, said last week that the district council was drafting a “good conduct” regulation that would include a virginity test as many high school students were having pre-marital sex.

Indonesia, home to the world’s largest Muslim population, last year admitted conducting virginity tests on women seeking to join the police or military even though the practice has no scientific validity, according to the World Health Authority.

The Jember proposal sparked widespread condemnation, although local lawmakers in East Java’s third largest urban area with a population of 330,000 defended the move and hoped it could be expanded across the Jember area of 2.3 million people.

“If they’re not virgins any more, don’t let them pass,” local lawmaker Mufti Ali was quoted in local media as telling news site Berita.Jatim.com.

“We can’t test the boys ... but at least with the regulation, girls will be afraid. The boys will be prevented from the act because girls will become unwilling.”

Indonesia’s top Muslim clerics opposed the proposal, saying it discriminated against female students and was contrary to Islamic teachings.

Previous attempts to introduce virginity tests for female students, in South Sumatra in 2013 and in West Java in 2007, also backfired.

Many Indonesians place a high value on virginity, but pre-marital sex is not uncommon among the younger generation. The age of consent for heterosexual sexual activity is 19 for males and 16 for females.

Amid public outrage, Jember’s council deputy speaker Ayub Junaidi backed away from the proposal and apologized.

“On behalf of the Jember Consultative Council we’d like to apologize to the public, especially to all women and girls across Indonesia,” he told local news site Kompas.com.

Campaign group Human Rights Watch welcomed the Jember lawmakers’ U-turn but spokesman Andreas Harsono said it was alarming that the test was still used by the police and military.

Indonesia’s police force came under fire three months ago for admitting it administered virginity tests for female police applicants to see if their hymen was intact. A police spokesman said the tests were part of a routine health check but there was no requirement for women to be virgins and no discrimination.

HRW has called for an end to the Indonesian government’s tolerance of female virginity tests.

“It should be stopped ... it is degrading. It is discriminatory. It is cruel,” Harsono told the Thomson Reuters Foundation by phone from Jakarta.
Ah, so the mullahs won't check virginity of boys through any means even if boys indulge in gay'ism. Expected.

And then there is the imposition of the almost-burqa called hijab there. I watched scenes of the recent earthquake in Indonesia and so many women were wearing the burqa despite being in scenes of destruction, even a five-year-old girl in a tent.

But Indonesia government having imposed all this anti-humanity and misogyny and what it calls morality on the people Taliban-style but which really is immorality, what are the the achievements of Indonesia and what is the life that Indonesia government gives to the Indonesians ? Something where the Indonesian has to go through school and college under artificial and high competition for exam marks, graduate from the college only because to get into money-based employment which will procure for the person housing on interest-based loan ( yes, interest-based economics in a supposedly Muslim country but the mullahs will instead impose virginity tests and burqa on the females ) and then spend money to obtain everything else, whether basic food or electricity or water or healthcare or education or public transport, and then after spending the month "paying the bills" the Indonesian government will extract other taxes including income tax. So indonesia government will not feed the people for free, treat the people for free, provide the Nature-generated water for free, deliver free electricity, provide free education and public transport... So what does Indonesia government do for its people other than impose burqa, mullah, tax and a dog-eat-dog Capitalist system where the citizen has to be in employment to survive or else go die ?

Have the Indonesian mullahs constructed a crewed research station on Mars 25 years ago or even a space station in low Earth orbit or technology to elongate the human life to 500 years ?

Here are three Indonesian student who died in 2020 because of parental and societal pressure to pass in the stupid exams which only are meant to produce a cog in the ruthless wheel of the Capitalist dog-eat-dog system. Two of the students sucided and one, an 8-year-old girl was tortured to death by her mother :
News Desk (The Jakarta Post) Jakarta ● Sat, October 31, 2020

A junior high school student in Tarakan, North Kalimantan, committed suicide on Tuesday reportedly as a result of stress he faced as a result of remote learning, the Indonesian Child Protection Commission (KPAI) says.

KPAI commissioner Retno Listyarti said the student took his life one day after receiving a letter from his school, notifying him that he had many assignments outstanding from 11 subjects. The school also told the student that he would not be able to take his final exams unless he finished the assignments.

“This is the third student to die as the result of unbearable mental distress caused by the inability to meet demands made by distance learning,” Retno said on Friday, as quoted by wartakota.tribunnews.com.

She added that the suicide might be a result of a long and complex accumulation of painful experiences that an individual could no longer cope with.

Retno went on to say that the school’s letter might have increased the suicidal thoughts in the teenager who experienced other mental problems during the pandemic.

“His mother said the student was unable to finish his assignments not because he was lazy, but because he didn’t understand the subject because of a lack of explanation from his teacher. Meanwhile, his parents couldn’t help their child in doing his assignments,” Retno said. Read also: Nondepressed teens can have suicidal thoughts, expert says

The commissioner said she had urged the Tarakan administration and the city’s integrated care center for the empowerment of women and children (P2TP2A) to provide psychological assistance for the victim’s parents and family members.

Furthermore, the KPAI also called on the government to evaluate the implementation of remote learning as the incident “might be the tip of an iceberg,” Retno said, adding that all stakeholders should pay attention to students’ psychological needs.

The Tarakan case is not the only one involving a student whose death has been linked to remote learning. In September, Lebak Police in Banten arrested a mother who was accused of torturing her 8-year-old daughter to death due to the frustration of teaching online schoolwork.

Meanwhile, a 17-year-old senior high school student in Gowa, South Sulawesi, also committed suicide on Oct. 17 following depression reportedly caused by his heavy school workload. (aly) TOPICS :

This article was published in thejakartapost.com with the title "Remote learning cited as cause of student suicide in North Kalimantan - National - The Jakarta Post". Click to read: https://www.thejakartapost.com/news...e-of-student-suicide-in-north-kalimantan.html.
Did the anti-human and misogynist Indonesian mullahs who impose virginity tests and burqas condemn these student suicides and murders ? Has the Indonesian government which enables these mullahs abolish the exams system altogether and establish free education in many newly constructed schools and colleges ? Did all the supposed piousness generated by all the burqa-wearing committed virgin females in Indonesia save these students from dying because of anti-human and irrational education system, one student being murdered by her mother ?

Also, it is not surprising that the mullah Indonesia government that has now penalized sex outside marriage had arranged an address of UkroNazi Zelensky for the Indonesian leaders and journalists some months ago.

To hell with burqa and virginity tests and anti-fornication law and Zelensky ! Forward with humanism ! Like the Iranis are sloganeering "Zan, Zindagi, Azaadi".

Whether other things are good or bad is irrespective of the fact that free fornication culture, birth control pill, feminist ideology (different from basic women's rights) has caused irreparable damage to the family structure and men and women of the west.

And we need to be smart enough to see this damage and double down on trying to stand up for our faith values and culture

While obsession with daily sex at the cost of societal development is wrong, what have the mullahs achieved by prohibiting what they call Fornication like I asked above ? And you may not know this but Communism calls for the abolition of the family system and for very good reasons.

Shut up commie pervert

"Commie" reminds me, Jab laal laal leherayega toh hosh thikaane aayega. Surkh hoga surkh hoga Asia surkh hoga. :enjoy:

Laal Salaam to you this evening.

Last edited:
More government's mess around with people's personal lives more issues it creates for society at large
On face value all of it looks good, no one wants people to cheat in a relationship

But prison time for it is crossing the lines of individual rights and freedoms

But their country Thier rules

Currently we only criminalize prostitution, rape and also we have already had anti p0rn law.

Oya, I forgot, we of course already criminalizing having sex with underage person. The punishment will be hard if the victims are underage women. Recent case is the men get death penalty

seggs or eggs? Choose wisely :lol:

More government's mess around with people's personal lives more issues it creates for society at large
On face value all of it looks good, no one wants people to cheat in a relationship

But prison time for it is crossing the lines of individual rights and freedoms

But their country Thier rules
It is no more a matter of personal lives if it can harm others

How is it "irrespective" ? So NATO arranges for their mullah military man Suharto and his militias to start genocide of up to three million Indonesian Communists, supporters and sympathizers in 1965-66 ( a genocide that is hidden away by Western governments - @Indos, this genocide cannot be forgiven ) and then Suharto imposes mullah-giri on the country including checking girls for virginity when they want to join the police and then a later law that was dropped because of outrage and which was meant to check the virginity of school girls to graduate from high school :

Ah, so the mullahs won't check virginity of boys through any means even if boys indulge in gay'ism. Expected.

And then there is the imposition of the almost-burqa called hijab there. I watched scenes of the recent earthquake in Indonesia and so many women were wearing the burqa despite being in scenes of destruction, even a five-year-old girl in a tent.

But Indonesia government having imposed all this anti-humanity and misogyny and what it calls morality on the people Taliban-style but which really is immorality, what are the the achievements of Indonesia and what is the life that Indonesia government gives to the Indonesians ? Something where the Indonesian has to go through school and college under artificial and high competition for exam marks, graduate from the college only because to get into money-based employment which will procure for the person housing on interest-based loan ( yes, interest-based economics in a supposedly Muslim country but the mullahs will instead impose virginity tests and burqa on the females ) and then spend money to obtain everything else, whether basic food or electricity or water or healthcare or education or public transport, and then after spending the month "paying the bills" the Indonesian government will extract other taxes including income tax. So indonesia government will not feed the people for free, treat the people for free, provide the Nature-generated water for free, deliver free electricity, provide free education and public transport... So what does Indonesia government do for its people other than impose burqa, mullah, tax and a dog-eat-dog Capitalist system where the citizen has to be in employment to survive or else go die ?

Have the Indonesian mullahs constructed a crewed research station on Mars 25 years ago or even a space station in low Earth orbit or technology to elongate the human life to 500 years ?

Here are three Indonesian student who died in 2020 because of parental and societal pressure to pass in the stupid exams which only are meant to produce a cog in the ruthless wheel of the Capitalist dog-eat-dog system. Two of the students sucided and one, an 8-year-old girl was tortured to death by her mother :

Did the anti-human and misogynist Indonesian mullahs who impose virginity tests and burqas condemn these student suicides and murders ? Has the Indonesian government which enables these mullahs abolish the exams system altogether and establish free education in many newly constructed schools and colleges ? Did all the supposed piousness generated by all the burqa-wearing committed virgin females in Indonesia save these students from dying because of anti-human and irrational education system, one student being murdered by her mother ?

Also, it is not surprising that the mullah Indonesia government that has now penalized sex outside marriage had arranged an address of UkroNazi Zelensky for the Indone

"Commie" reminds me, Jab laal laal leherayega toh hosh thikaane aayega. Surkh hoga surkh hoga Asia surkh hoga. :enjoy:

Laal Salaam to you this evening.

Shut up commie pervert

Shut up commie pervert

Look, look. A NATO-agent mullah ghey boi and one who stones the Aurat March calling a commie as pervert. Seems anything goes on PDF nowadays.

Back
Top Bottom