What's new

Indo pak war in the TV studio !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great job Arnab!! He said "Pakistani Cowards" to the Joker Pakistani Admiral, Professor and that Takla at least 25 times..

And the best one was - since when Pakistani soldiers became rats.. :lol:

Please yaar. You guys suck at English.

And your accents ..... man talk about dehaati.

Dont even get me started about accents. To speak like an Indian, all you need to do is bobble your head when you articulate and Voila!!! :sniper:

you twat-
This happen both ways- side ways- Ever seen an indian guest on our Talk Show?- Say No and your above gross statement will be justified- Kunway kay Dedo-
Dedo nahin bolte Daddoo bolte hain. :D

Don't you know 1 Pakistani = 10 Indians. :lol:

And don't say anything against Sir Zaid Hamid. He is my favorite actor. :angry:

1 Pakistani = 11 Indians- include support staff also-

it was proved very recently-

Nasir Jamshed Vs All the 11 stars of your team- :pakistan:-
two times in a row- :agree:-

Arnab is similar to Kamran khan tv host of some Pakistani news channel.

Both themselves judge and dont let the participants to say there views.

Great job Arnab!! He said "Pakistani Cowards" to the Joker Pakistani Admiral, Professor and that Takla at least 25 times..

Only rats are you Indians. Nuff' said.

Please yaar. You guys suck at English.

And your accents ..... man talk about dehaati.

Are you a Troll? rather then replying you, I will ask a question. Since when was intelligence and IQ levels of a person determined by their ability to speak English and their accents? That means japan is full of morons and china has not had a smart person since ages.

facepalm-500x4001.jpg

Lets see-

We have Zaid Hamid- You have Bharat Verma
We have Zaid Hamid- You have Barkha Dutt
We have Zaid Hamid- You have This douche Marouf

Moral One Zaid Hamid is enough for your best war mongers-
You are lucky Marvi Sirmid likes you indians- Lol- otherwise she would have been enough for whole south asia- :lol:-

Bhai tu shayad yeh video bhul gaya:

:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

Getting your head chopped off by a rat is even worse....:sniper:

Dont even get me started about accents. To speak like an Indian, all you need to do is bobble your head when you articulate and Voila!!! :sniper:

It took me 3-4 years of watching Pakistani cricket interview before realizing that "Thanks be to Allah" was a legitimate punctuation mark in Pakistani English.

1 Pakistani = 11 Indians- include support staff also-
it was proved very recently-
Nasir Jamshed Vs All the 11 stars of your team- :pakistan:-
two times in a row- :agree:-
Abe yaar, kitna bakwas dialogue maara. Majaak ka mood hi kharab kar diya. Ab 1 cigarette pini hi padegi. Kambakht marna chahta hai tu mujhe Lung Cancer se. :angry:

Harsh things that needed to be said. Sadly, its what Pakistani Army has become, and something that even common Pakistanis have become.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom