What's new

Indo pak war in the TV studio !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
all the three Pakistanis on the interview sounded like the Pakistani trolls on PDF.. I am sure they must be member of this forum..

The host sounded like all of your bhartis put together. Cutting people off from speaking. What a *****. :lol:

Must suck to be a troll...

miserable life. coming over here spewing all that hate built inside. Talking off topic on a different topic. Making senseless comments about intelligence. Man i feel soo sorry for you. :P :P

Must suck to be a Pakistani dehaati.

Thanks be to Allah.

We are proud of our Army-

You kill 1 of us we take 2 of you- Call it whatever- in the end its all fair in War and WAR-

Yeah you would be, because common Pakistanis are also turning to be chichoras and cowards like the Army they they support :tup:

all the three Pakistanis on the interview sounded like the Pakistani trolls on PDF.. I am sure they must be member of this forum..

i am pretty sure the anchor is also a member of PDF as indian troll.... Who knows he could be talking on this topic right now.

Its called strategy and tactics, something your feeble Indian mind can not comprehend

Yes to push terrorists across the border something only Pakistanis can understand and do..

Must suck to be a Pakistani dehaati.

Congrats you proved you are a troll and thanks to posters like you this topic will get 25 pages of nothing but trolling by you Indians.. :P :P

Oy Panchoda meray chachay da put da photo, ovi do saalan da aa.

Pehlay hi tu dar gya.

LOL

Sharam kar la.
Time das dain..amreeka aa kar karanga ;),bhai di photo display taa laga rakhi aa? Bada vela banda ae.
Mr Internet tough guy :D

Yes to push terrorists across the border something only Pakistanis can understand and do..

You seriously want to play the blame game bcz we can too...... :P :P :P

Not to mention the fact that they train and use children as young as 14 as terrorists in Kashmir because they are too cowardly to attack the Indian Army themselves. Not that their fear is not justified, considering 93000 of them shamelessly surrendered before to the very same army.

I find it amusing when Indians Called PA cowards, forgeting what their Military Intelligence Guy Col.Prohit did by blowing up a train killing 60 Pakistani's and blaming it on LeT. That's how IA do.Allow their rouge assets to operate and blame Pakistan for everything that occurs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom