What's new

Indo pak war in the TV studio !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you a Troll? rather then replying you, I will ask a question. Since when was intelligence and IQ levels of a person determined by their ability to speak English and their accents? That means japan is full of morons and china has not had a smart person since ages.

facepalm-500x4001.jpg

Must suck to be Pakistani then.

Neither have the intelligence nor the basic language skills.

It took me 3-4 years of watching Pakistani cricket interview before realizing that "Thanks be to Allah" was a legitimate punctuation mark in Pakistani English.

Mr English Language Teacher-

yh apna free ka gayan band kero abi- nai to urdu mein aisi sunaon ga umer lag jayeg tujhay samajhtay samajhtay- chal nikal-

Abe yaar, kitna bakwas dialogue maara. Majaak ka mood hi kharab kar diya. Ab 1 cigarette pini hi padegi. Kambakht marna chahta hai tu mujhe Lung Cancer se. :angry:

Ja Ja dafa ho.

Kara kyun hain idar?

:rofl:

Abe yaar, kitna bakwas dialogue maara. Majaak ka mood hi kharab kar diya. Ab 1 cigarette pini hi padegi. Kambakht marna chahta hai tu mujhe Lung Cancer se

Cmon yaar. His comment is not even near the bakwas level as that accent comment.

Harsh things that needed to be said. Sadly, its what Pakistani Army has become, and something that even common Pakistanis have become.

Troll attacks..... What you guys did a couple of days ago was nothing right.

It took me 3-4 years of watching Pakistani cricket interview before realizing that "Thanks be to Allah" was a legitimate punctuation mark in Pakistani English.

You want me to start quoting Indians now or you guys too busy raping the crap out of each other :sniper:

Mr English Language Teacher-

yh apna free ka gayan band kero abi- nai to urdu mein aisi sunaon ga umer lag jayeg tujhay samajhtay samajhtay- chal nikal-

Tu urdu mein suna main tujhe gujarati mein sunata hun.

They were called rat for cowardly digging tunnels on LOC..

Not to mention the fact that they train and use children as young as 14 as terrorists in Kashmir because they are too cowardly to attack the Indian Army themselves. Not that their fear is not justified, considering 93000 of them shamelessly surrendered before to the very same army.

Abe yaar, kitna bakwas dialogue maara. Majaak ka mood hi kharab kar diya. Ab 1 cigarette pini hi padegi. Kambakht marna chahta hai tu mujhe Lung Cancer se. :angry:

Lol- naiki or poch poch- zara ghor o fiker k bad malom hua k mujhay b talab ho rehi hai cig ki- mein b chala-
Lung cancer say tu nai mernay wali- breast cancer say bach :lol:-

all the three Pakistanis on the interview sounded like the Pakistani trolls on PDF.. I am sure they must be member of this forum..

Must suck to be Pakistani then.

Neither have the intelligence nor the basic language skills.

Must suck to be a troll...

miserable life. coming over here spewing all that hate built inside. Talking off topic on a different topic. Making senseless comments about intelligence. Man i feel soo sorry for you. :P :P

Harsh things that needed to be said. Sadly, its what Pakistani Army has become, and something that even common Pakistanis have become.

We are proud of our Army-

You kill 1 of us we take 2 of you- Call it whatever- in the end its all fair in War and WAR-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom