What's new

Indo pak war in the TV studio !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Atleast we are not raping our women in buses :sniper:

Says the country that rapes dead women in their graves. And is number one for searching camel sex, donkey sex, child sex, and pedophilia videos on Google.

Lets not even go to sexual offences bro, you Pakistanis have something seriously wrong with your brains. Liek a serious sick disgusting mental disease, that has very well been displayed by most of your countrymen in this forum anyways.

Last edited by a moderator:
Time das dain..amreeka aa kar karanga ;),bhai di photo display taa laga rakhi aa? Bada vela banda ae.
Mr Internet tough guy :D

Let me know. I am in Texas.

Aajja baye. Twadi boht phuttan son liya. Aajja.

Tough te ussi hain ney bar baan vi sakday aa.

You can insult me, I don't care. But if you insult family fe samaj la.

Yeah you would be, because common Pakistanis are also turning to be chichoras and cowards like the Army they they support :tup:

does it matter as long as we kill the shareefs of your types-
and cowards should be the dead by definition- :whistle:-

tu gujrati mien suna mein tujhay teray purkhon ki zuban arabic mein sunata hoon-

Ghatiya zabaan. Usmein sab kuch gaali jaise sunai deti hai.

Jaise oont ke pichwade se garm hawa.

Tu bhai angrezi hi bol.

@RazPaK Yaar ek baat bata. Aaj tak tujhe kitni warnings,, infractions aur bans mile hain ?

Says the country that rapes dead women in their graves. And is number one for searching camel sex, donkey sex, child sex, and pedophilia videos on Google. Lets not even go to sexual offences bro, you Pakistanis have somethign seriously wrong with your brains.

Horrible thing!! Can some one really rape a dead women in rape?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom