What's new

Indo pak war in the TV studio !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
All in all this episode is a waste of time- Host seem to have already made up his mind about the incident- the call for guests was just formality- this is exactly how a host should not behave- he should be neutral- and give the fcukin chance to the guests to speak- not interrupt him again and again and again and again- Women talk like that-

this burger host will have a heart attack just in the presence of The greatest of them all Sir Zaid Zaman Hamid the future conqueror of india- and the future of host of Radio Pakistan, New Delhi-
The host was more interested in airing his views & getting the rating HIGH rather than a dialogue, meaningful discussion... & from time to time he kept on threatening Pakistan, now a responsible host will never behave like this..

dikhe bhai jo bolna hai bol par yeh mat bhulna apan ek he nasl key hai.....as we all are successors of Indo-Aryans :lol:

Interesting- why not Dravidian?- The original dark inhabitants- without Caucasians flavor- aka Aryans- :coffee:-

His name is Arnab Goswami

Start blanketing him all over the internet. Time for a cyber war against this retard. Arnab Goswami! you going down

There are so many people willing to do anything in Pakistan, they just need to give some money to start rolling the heads.. There is no point talking or listening to idiots..

Frankly I do not know why he even bothers getting your guys to come on air and spew their garbage. I have yet to come across one half intelligent barely articulate Pakistani to date. Must be great for TRPs.

Same reason we dont invite you bcz have yet to come across even a quarter intelligent barely articulate Indian to date. I guess TRP,s drop down when starts to make no sense. and ofcourse Indians on this forum don't help that image.

u are forgetting Bharat Verma :rolleyes:

Lets see-

We have Zaid Hamid- You have Bharat Verma
We have Zaid Hamid- You have Barkha Dutt
We have Zaid Hamid- You have This douche Marouf

Moral One Zaid Hamid is enough for your best war mongers-
You are lucky Marvi Sirmid likes you indians- Lol- otherwise she would have been enough for whole south asia- :lol:-

Same reason we dont invite you bcz have yet to come across even a quarter intelligent barely articulate Indian to date. I guess TRP,s drop down when starts to make no sense. and ofcourse Indians on this forum don't help that image.

Please yaar. You guys suck at English.

And your accents ..... man talk about dehaati.

Lets see-
You are lucky Marvi Sirmid likes you indians- Lol- otherwise she would have been enough for whole south asia- :lol:-
Don't you know 1 Pakistani = 10 Indians. :lol:

And don't say anything against Sir Zaid Hamid. He is my favorite actor. :angry:

Lets see-

You are lucky Marvi Sirmid likes you indians- Lol- otherwise she would have been enough for whole south asia

they used to have bal thackery too. The list of war mongers keeps on going.

There are so many people willing to do anything in Pakistan, India just need to give some money and see the heads rolling.. There is no point talking or listening to idiots..

you twat-

This happen both ways- side ways- Ever seen an indian guest on our Talk Show?- Say No and your above gross statement will be justified- Kunway kay Dedo-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom