What's new

Indo pak war in the TV studio !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indians gandu nasaal hain. Dekhlo sreekimpact ki harkat-tein. :rofl:

Meray family photos keh saat mujhay black mail karna chah ra hain.

:rofl:

What will you do next? :lol:

are you in US?

i think you should be careful to have any links with terrorist activities .....and the same time working at UnitedStates

I think you will soon get a call from FBI ....the forum which i have seen this pic is a US forum ( defense related i think )

We have guns. Does not make us terrorists. You Indians have no idea. lol.

Indians gandu nasaal hain. Dekhlo sreekimpact ki harkat-tein. :rofl:

Meray family photos keh saat mujhay black mail karna chah ra hain.

:rofl:

What will you do next? :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:............

The host sux-
what sort of stupid anchor is he-

the kind who need guests just to fill up the space- and like to do all the talking-

a biased anchor is not fair play-

Of the four Pakistanis, the Hilali chap keeps coming back for more.

Must be getting paid well the besharam.

Of the four Pakistanis, the Hilali chap keeps coming back for more.

Must be getting paid well the besharam.

All in all this episode is a waste of time- Host seem to have already made up his mind about the incident- the call for guests was just formality- this is exactly how a host should not behave- he should be neutral- and give the fcukin chance to the guests to speak- not interrupt him again and again and again and again- Women talk like that-

We should pitch this host+Marouf against Zaid hamid... will be interesting :D

this burger host will have a heart attack just in the presence of The greatest of them all Sir Zaid Zaman Hamid the future conqueror of india- and the future of host of Radio Pakistan, New Delhi-

All in all this episode is a waste of time- Host seem to have already made up his mind about the incident- the call for guests was just formality- this is exactly how a host should not behave- he should be neutral- and give the fcukin chance to the guests to speak- not interrupt him again and again and again and again- Women talk like that-

Frankly I do not know why he even bothers getting your guys to come on air and spew their garbage. I have yet to come across one half intelligent barely articulate Pakistani to date. Must be great for TRPs.

Arnab Goswami, & he is a renowned War-Mongerer in India

I really i cant watch this comedy show bcz youtube is banned and no antivirus so wont risk a proxy :D :D ..... From all the comments i am gonna guess the anchor is an @#@# and extremely BIASED..... Oh well. They will keep screaming this but when we will say what proof do you have they will again scream we are barbaric without giving a single proof.

Had this really happened. India would have went to the international courts with all the proof and then show what monsters we are.

@ sreekimpact I will post my own pictures but keep my cousin out of this you cowardly bharti.

Frankly I do not know why he even bothers getting your guys to come on air and spew their garbage. I have yet to come across one half intelligent barely articulate Pakistani to date. Must be great for TRPs.

Money money money-
Maybe in the issue between Pakistan and India he should call Nigerian guests to speak the Point of views-
how that sounds like?-

Why?

Your cowardly Indian brother feels the need to post my baby cousin's pictures.

I will say what I want to.

dikhe bhai jo bolna hai bol par yeh mat bhulna apan ek he nasl key hai.....as we all are successors of Indo-Aryans :lol:

The host's behavior is very unprofessional. This is not how an anchor should be conducting his programme.

Someone invite Zaid hamid to this debate. He will rip this anchor apart!!

Sounds like the host was like our women politicians. :P :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom