What's new

India's patience exhausted, won't allow Pak investigators inside Pathankot airbase: Manohar Parrikar

His government in power, his rules. They have every right to rejecting Pakistan’s offer.
But I did not expect such a response after Pakistan provided such a friendly environment. Mr. Modi was welcomed,we cooperated in investigation and we get these statements along with our PIA office attacked.
You can argue that PIA office incident was not related to your government but this statement by DMoI is directly related to your government.

Yeh we are talking about NSG, one of the Indians Highest Trained & Equipped Special Forces. who are trained to Kill with each Shot. and if a force like this cant neutralize 6 men who didn't even have hostages I don't know what to say.

Terrorist could not touch a single war machine. Terrorists killed the people suddenly and they did have time to react. When NSG came, terrorists were surrounded and sent to the meet their 72 virgins.

Well it seems, the Indians are hiding something, clearly if they don't want to co-operate with Pakistan to carry out impartial investigations, then its another false flag operation to undermine Pakistan.

Last Updated: Saturday, January 16, 2016 - 16:21

451247-manohar-parrikar.jpg

Zee Media Bureau

New Delhi: Defence MinisterManohar Parrikar on Saturday said that Pakistan's inaction against the perpetrators of 26/11 Mumbai attacks and Pathankot Air Force base attack has exhausted India's patience and the world will see its results in next one year.

Parrikar also said that Pakistan investigation team, which is probing the Pathankot attack , will not be allowed to enter the Pathankot Air Force base.

Following strongs leads, which were provided by India against the involvement of Pak nationals, Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif has constituted a high-profile joint investigation team (JIT).

MUST READ
Pathankot attack: Binoculars used by JeM terrorists had US markings
The JIT comprises of officials from Intelligence Bureau (IB), Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) and Military Intelligence (MI).

In a pre-dawn attack on January 2, a group of heavily- armed Pakistani terrorists, suspected to be belonging to Jaish-e-Mohammed outfit, struck at the Air Force base in Pathankot.

MUST READ
JeM's fidayeen 'Afzal Guru Squad' behind Pathankot terror attack?
Indian intelligence reports suggested that groups and people in Pakistan planned and executed the strike.

India has provided "specific and actionable information in this regard" to Pakistan.

The evidence is said to include some voice recordings and the cellular phone numbers of the attackers.

First Published: Saturday, January 16, 2016

India's patience exhausted, won't allow Pak investigators inside Pathankot airbase: Manohar Parrikar | Zee News
Off topic post, but is he on a pogo stick in the first picture o_O???.
At-topic.
Pakistan cooperated with India, if she cannot do the same with Pakistan, then we all know who is at fault here.

Yeah your ISI p0tty mouth can't even give official statement about Masood's arrest cause it's obvious they don't want to.What good can be expected anyway!World is getting hypocrisy except you & it defines your reputation..

You didn't answer my Question Why didn't US and China put pressure on Pakistan when Terrorist attacked Mumbai? and now they are putting pressure when just 6 of your personals died and not even a single plane is damaged

In short Pathakot Airbase attack >>>> Mumbai attack?

Terrorist could not touch a single war machine. Terrorists killed the people suddenly and they did have time to react. When NSG came, terrorists were surrounded and sent to the meet their 72 virgins.
absolutely true...having said that there were gaps as admitted by DM himself...i hope PM/DM can make sure that our bases become impregnable...such attacks will happen and i want their meeting with 72 virgins outside the base...not inside...

absolutely true...having said that there were gaps as admitted by DM himself...i hope PM/DM can make sure that our bases become impregnable...such attacks will happen and i want their meeting with 72 virgins outside the base...not inside...

No, there should be a change of plan now, listen to the voice of DM. Now the terrorists will meet their 72 outside our border. Mark my words. Modi and Doval are dangerous people, will not let it go easily.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Why didn't US and China pressured Pakistan in Mumbai attacks when so many civilians died?

Few days back, I was quoted very rudely and challenged that Pakistan must have investigation at Pathankot scenario, along with Indian agencies.Now what?:pop:

regards

Back
Top Bottom