What's new

India's patience exhausted, won't allow Pak investigators inside Pathankot airbase: Manohar Parrikar

Than im afraid pak cant do anything

Why india act like this and put all blame on pak let pak do investigation with you why you are afraid because you are wrong

It is not what you said and we hang those culprits who did pathankot if they are in pak pak govt need sufficient evidance why dont u support

If u cannot support than im sorry dear friends from india it is ur govt which is making small issues and dictation wont be taken by pak

Let give us evidance sufficent evidance not phone calls and sims are not sufficient evidance due to very easy to fabricate them

So will you allow Indian investigators inside Pakistan military compound?

Wrong statement given by the DM. The environment and coordination was going well and Pakistan was cooperative but he had to ruin the mood.

So will you allow Indian investigators inside Pakistan military compound?

Wrong statement given by the DM. The environment and coordination was going well and Pakistan was cooperative but he had to ruin the mood.

Let's not get lost down this rabbit hole, has the DM offically stated Pakistani investigators can't come onto IAF bases? Not that I can see.

I believe Pakistan had nothing to do with the attack and that is why when India suspected Pakistan, we found an opportunity to prove our innocence and cooperated with the Indian authorities.
This came as a surprise to Indians as they took Pakistan as the major suspect.

I believe Pakistan had nothing to do with the attack and that is why when India suspected Pakistan, we found an opportunity to prove our innocence and cooperated with the Indian authorities.
Save your conspiracy theories for somewhere else.

Why arrests are made?
why not reveal their role?

Why arrests are made?
why not reveal their role?
By Pakistan, I meant the Intelligence agencies. I do not know whether any terror group from Pakistan carried out the attack. The intelligence agencies are investigating. Thus, the arrests for questioning.
Pakistan is doing its part in a good manner but still such statements are given by you officials. Anyway, hope you people find the culprits soon.

Yeh we are talking about NSG, one of the Indians Highest Trained & Equipped Special Forces. who are trained to Kill with each Shot. and if a force like this cant neutralize 6 men who didn't even have hostages I don't know what to say.
Sir just relax, and wait for a year.

Yeh we are talking about NSG, one of the Indians Highest Trained & Equipped Special Forces. who are trained to Kill with each Shot. and if a force like this cant neutralize 6 men who didn't even have hostages I don't know what to say.
Then don't say because obviously your knowledge in this matter seems limited...You have been constantly ignoring points shared by members...now either counter them or stop quoting...what's the point in repeating same things again and again...Now let me do it one more time for your convenience...

a) Terrorist failed to achieve their objective. Neither they were allowed to take any hostages, kill civilians nor any damage whatsoever to strategic assets...so operation is a success. simple.

Now let's talk about timeframes

a) Our Defense Minster has himself given account on how terrorists were killed within 30 hours of operation...Not that these numbers matter that much however still for records...Now keep in mind that this doesn't include clearing/combing part of the operation. Now if you wanna ignore the DM but want to go with media reports who doesn't have first hand information then you are welcome to believe what you want to..

b) Regarding your specific point about why it took that long for security forces to kill terrorists when they did not have any hostages :disagree:...I mean you can't be more wrong here...Unlike terrorist security forces main aim is not to kill terrorists...An alive terrorist is much more valuable asset than a dead one...no?? One Kasab proved more valuable for India than all his counterparts, no?? Given they have been confined to a place with no hostage and not a threat to any strategic asset one has to be a fool to not try and capture them...now complement that fact with 7 casualties on our side with 5 dead more of due to bad luck...i can simply understand why time was the last concern in the mind of our forces....question is can you??
c) Lastly - there have been many attacks on strategic areas including air bases like these within your country with valuable assets lost...Does that mean that strategic forces in Pakistan are incompetent lot??

India was caught with their pants down when Pakistan announced we will corporate and will send a team too, now they are running away as they know any reasonably good investigation team will burst open thier bollywood scripts.

NEW DELHI: Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar on Saturday said that Pakistan's inaction against the perpetrators of 26/11 Mumbai attacks and Pathankot Air Force base attack has exhausted India's patience and the world will see its results in next one year.

Parrikar also said that Pakistan investigation team, which is probing the Pathankot attack , will not be allowed to enter the Pathankot Air Force base.

Following strongs leads, which were provided by India against the involvement of Pak nationals, Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif has constituted a high-profile joint investigation team (JIT).

The JIT comprises of officials from Intelligence Bureau (IB), Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) and Military Intelligence (MI).

In a pre-dawn attack on January 2, a group of heavily- armed Pakistani terrorists, suspected to be belonging to Jaish-e-Mohammed outfit, struck at the Air Force base in Pathankot.

Indian intelligence reports suggested that groups and people in Pakistan planned and executed the strike. India has provided "specific and actionable information in this regard" to Pakistan.

The evidence is said to include some voice recordings and the cellular phone numbers of the attackers.

Courtesy Zee News

'Won't allow Pak investigators inside Pathankot airbase'

India was caught with their pants down when Pakistan announced we will corporate and will send a team too, now they are running away as they know any reasonably good investigation team will burst open thier bollywood scripts.
So you believe it was an inside job...right?? :disagree: ....The problem is that that jingoism is far more sexy than applying some logic....had you done that you would have got two points...

a) All DM has said that they will not be allowed inside the base, he is not saying that they will not be allowed in India

Atleast read news from your own papers

India welcomes Pakistan probe of airbase attack, talks rescheduled - Pakistan - DAWN.COM
"We look forward to the visit of the Pakistani Special Investigation Team (SIT). We will extend it our full cooperation, Swarup told reporters."

b) Now tell me which genius will allow some investigation team from a country inside a strategic base whose prime motive is to take punitive actions against that very same country should tension arise?? I mean honestly how can u even think that??

Right decision..Pakistan is playing so innocent cause of Chinese & US pressure,nothing else.Who would expect them to change anyway!

Back
Top Bottom