What's new

India's patience exhausted, won't allow Pak investigators inside Pathankot airbase: Manohar Parrikar

I would say keep a close eye on West Bengal - thinks dont look good there. It is the internal enemies which would do us harm, Pakistani threat is well known and already discounted and covered for

Well crafted opinion sir.. i will look at that Malda bengal portion .. was reading this
upload_2016-1-17_19-49-21.png

And some really interesting points which are even more dangerous
upload_2016-1-17_19-50-37.png

Well crafted opinion sir.. i will look at that Malda bengal portion .. was reading this
View attachment 287815

And some really interesting points which are even more dangerous
View attachment 287816

I would reserve my complete and unreserved opinion on LSA and CISMOA till more is known. It depends on what kind of concessions we manage to extract from USA but ultimately in the long run it is inevitable.

I dont agree at all with the BS being peddled that no one has gained from being a friend of US. This is a useless homely and logically fallacious argument. Something like saying there are no ostriches because I haven't seen one yet.

We have to play with the hand we are dealt with. Russia/China alignment would be complete in couple of years so much so that there policies would become indistinguishable fast. We have to quickly de-leverage ourselves from Russia.

And what is this non-alignment crap? We were never not aligned - let's call spade a spade - We backed Soviets till the very end until it collapsed. Russia is a pale shadow and everyday it is becoming more of China proxy. Soon a time will come when China will give it a choice b/w India/Vietnam and itself. It doesnt take a genius to figure out that in context of rock bottom oil prices which are going to fall even further now that Iran is back in the game which side Russia will choose. It can choose west but then Putin has to go and I dont see that happening.

India and China will remain at odds because it is the long game - ultimately 10/20 years down the line we will be at loggerheads competing for the same resources for our Billion Plus population. There is no way out of it.

So India has to pick a side - and the only side available is US.

Regards

P.S. Just a passing thought - China and it's role in oil pricing. Read between the lines and you will understand how China is playing this game.

The Bengalis of WB and Tripura helped us most in '71. When the time comes, w shall stand by them Insha Allah.

Stand , sit or lay ....
The fantasies are brilliant ..

We all know you and few of ur mates aint gonna do nothing much, apart from these drooling over internet , regularly.

Stand , sit or lay ....
The fantasies are brilliant ..

We all know you and few of ur mates aint gonna do nothing much, apart from these drooling over internet , regularly.

You must be working in the facility at post #135 above.

Jai Hind....

Each Khalsa will serve his Duty is till Drop.All we needed was A True leader.... Lets teach them a Lesson Now.

So will you allow Indian investigators inside Pakistan military compound?
Did we blamed officially any attack on our military compound or u ever asked that not happened what happened talk on that rather bulling

Did we blamed officially any attack on our military compound or u ever asked that not happened what happened talk on that rather bulling

I am saying you investigating on your side, we take your word for it.
We have done on ours, if you want visit our side, Air Force base at that,
if the leads on your side are denoting say a military facility or the phone call India has given leads to ISI facility, will you allow indian investigators visit your country in the first place , then military compound ?

You can say we are the one that wanted investigation,that doesn't mean we have to allow at sensitive places.
There is a limit to give access . For both sides. You ll have to understand that.

Back
Top Bottom