What's new

India's patience exhausted, won't allow Pak investigators inside Pathankot airbase: Manohar Parrikar

the question is what has been done which result in one yr time?
They have shown an awe inspiring performance in Pathan kot. Don't u see how quickly and efficiently the raided on the base.:dance3::dance3::dance3:

Last edited:
Pakistan has mastered the art of trolling..lol
They thought we wony get serious ..but now when we are..they're fearing that their bubble will burst if real investigation is carried out .. :D

just predict the one year time....the response in Karachi or in Balochistan?......do not just ignore?

A few days back i think it was yesterday or day before i heard somebody from the Indian side saying they welcome Pakistans steps and would welcome team from Pakistan. What changed now? I think this is for domestic audience.

A few days back i think it was yesterday or day before i heard somebody from the Indian side saying they welcome Pakistans steps and would welcome team from Pakistan. What changed now? I think this is for domestic audience.
Aap ISI ko jantay hein?

Cause NSG took 4-5 days just to clear the base which was first 13 km then 17 km and then 24 km even they didn't even know the area of Air base
30 hours in a base with a 24km circumfrence and 2000 acres contained within the walls to be cleared.

Don't confuse the Indian media's inability to report facts with the knowledge of the Indian security forces had.

30 hours in a base with a 24km circumfrence and 2000 acres contained within the walls to be cleared.

Don't confuse the Indian media's inability to report facts with the knowledge of the Indian security forces had.

30 Hrs Really ? Come on Now .. it took you guys more than 72 Hrs to clear the Base ... 72 Freaking Hrs to Kill 6 Men. when they were not even in any sensitive area so that IA had to restrain from firing. You Blew up a Whole Block of Building to Kill One guy.

No matter How you Sugar Coat it the Performance was pathetic considering the Standards & Training of Indian Special Forces.

30 Hrs Really ? Come on Now .. it took you guys more than 72 Hrs to clear the Base ... 72 Freaking Hrs to Kill 6 Men. when they were not even in any sensitive area so that IA had to restrain from firing. You Blew up a Whole Block of Building to Kill One guy.

No matter How you Sugar Coat it the Performance was pathetic considering the Standards & Training of Indian Special Forces.
All terrorists were killed within 30 hours, the reamaining period (a day or so) consisted of methodically clearing every square inch of the base to ensure all terrorists were actually dead and making safe the live ordinance. The operation was directed by the NSG and the NSG's Force Commander alone had the authority to declare the operation over after the extnesive "render safe" drill had been carried out- this is NSG SOP and I can't fault it.

I don't know what's "pathetic" about it? The Indian forces wanted to be meticulous and ensure there was no collateral damage.

The scoreboard doesn't lie- 0 civlian deaths (or even casulaties) and 0 damage to strategic assets (as was the goal of the terrorists).

This isn't sugar coating, merely presenting the facts- if that is too hard for you to swallow that is your problem.

@PARIKRAMA @Echo_419 @mkb95 @Vauban @Levina @Kinetic

No country will ever allow intelligence agencies of other countries to visit its strategically important asset(airbase in this case).. The situation is even more pathetic when considering Pakistan into account. The whole world knows the standard of ISI and its practices of supporting terrorism against other countries......:(

Back
Top Bottom