What's new

India's Hindu nationalists aim to 'convert' Muslims

You just proved that beginners luck does indeed exist. Let us know your handicap after 3 months :D

Not really a beginner, but just played with the heart and mind towards them greens.

Playing Handicap is 6, Official is 9.

So +3 was out of the blue.

And yea, luck does matter in Golf. If you get bad luck, it doesn't take long for things to go south.

Where do you get the highlighted part of your statement from? History dictates another tale. Since you are part of the Research and Development Wing (hey !!) of PDF , please quote your source.

this is not my task,its all about common sense

Sarcasm is fine...even I enjoy it. But it should not hurt others sentiments. Anybody can post nasty stuff and say he was beng sarcastic. And as far as your cards are concerned...greg norman will be crapping bricks looking at your score. :lol:

Greg Norman Shreg norman :pissed:

You don't see the difference ? ....do I look like I give a flying fcuk ? :coffee:
You don't see the difference ? ....do I look like I give a flying fcuk ? :coffee:
minor difference..Actually they have more in common..preying on one's blind faith and using them as tools for own economical/political gains..
for latter,you should better consult a good psychiatrist..

When i said 1 god I'm talking about monotheism

oh ok....well, monotheism. yes, but all mono atheists with their separate mono gods make polytheism, no ? Allah, monotheist god, Christianity is divided. and Jehovah is not Allah.

See actually how it is not monotheist but polytheist in nature. Monotheism is an ideal myth. In reality, all gods live and die as their humans servants live and die.

Lesson : It's all beliefs. You believe this, someone else believes something else. There is no truth.

Sir this secular BS is all but a fallacy for any piss poor country of millions.

Didn't the touchy issue of Babri mosque happen under the premier ship of Congress's P.V.Narasimha Rao?
Wasn't it Indira Gandhi who started the Sikh temple massacre?
Wasn't it Sanjay Gandhi who voiced his displeasure at the Muslim 'slums' of old Delhi area? And started forced sterlizations?

Apparently a good friend of mine from Delhi, said Sanjay was killed on orders of her mother. If he had survived to rise up the ranks he would have ordered massacre of Muslims in old Delhi.

BJP got the Gujarat mess to it's credit.

So one blaming only one side is NOT okay.

Congress as part of the government of India never instigated nor condoned the Babri Masjid debacle. The statements from various Congress leaders and the actions of the then GoI exonerates Congress and that in itself is sufficient to discuss when it comes to the issue of Congress in that matter.

The Sikh debacle was a suppression of revolt and sedition against the State. Can you dispute that Pakistan would have reacted no different if somebody was holed up in a Masjid storing arms and claiming a certain part of Pakistan to be independent of Pakistan ? If not, then how can you condemn Mrs Gandhi's actions ?

Sanjay Gandhi never enforced sterilization against any particular community or religion. In his mistaken policy, he advocated forced sterilizations against all poor communities. The slum of Delhi which you refer to was a major issue of discontent then since it was retarding improvement of the area and people (of all religions ) living there refused to be relocated. Sanjay's statements relating to that slum was wrongfully slotted in with his statements on forced sterilizations. That injustice was cleared up after his death.

Sanjay hated Muslims ? Wow, your friend must surely be a BJP campaigner :D

This is something indian kingdom's should have done 700-800years back or atleast tried.

anyway if it was not British,today the existing 1Billion hindu would be had been muslim by now
I suggest you read a bit about Maratha Kingdom in your research and development process.

minor difference..Actually they have more in common..preying on one's blind faith and using them as tools for own economical/political gains..
for latter,you should better consult a good psychiatrist..

Again.....do I look like I care a flying Fcuk about what you think ? :coffee:

Congress as part of the government of India never instigated nor condoned the Babri Masjid debacle. The statements from various Congress leaders and the actions of the then GoI exonerates Congress and that in itself is sufficient to discuss when it comes to the issue of Congress in that matter.

The Sikh debacle was a suppression of revolt and sedition against the State. Can you dispute that Pakistan would have reacted no different if somebody was holed up in a Masjid storing arms and claiming a certain part of Pakistan to be independent of Pakistan ? If not, then how can you condemn Mrs Gandhi's actions ?

Sanjay Gandhi never enforced sterilization against any particular community or religion. In his mistaken policy, he advocated forced sterilizations against all poor communities. The slum of Delhi which you refer to was a major issue of discontent then since it was retarding improvement of the area and people (of all religions ) living there refused to be relocated. Sanjay's statements relating to that slum was wrongfully slotted in with his statements on forced sterilizations. That injustice was cleared up after his death.

Sanjay hated Muslims ? Wow, your friend must surely be a BJP campaigner :D

Nope, he hates Congress/BJP/AAP. Was of the opinion that shyt will remain the same, a view which i hold about Pakistan as well. He was trying his best to leave India and migrate elsewhere. BJP he was a staunch opponent of.

But in any case, let's not bring Pakistan in here, since Pakistan does not claim to be a 'secular democracy'. Indians tend to stretch that term a bit too far, in my view. And i have interacted with fair share of Indians in my life.

Nope, he hates Congress/BJP/AAP. Was of the opinion that shyt will remain the same, a view which i hold about Pakistan as well. He was trying his best to leave India and migrate elsewhere. BJP he was a staunch opponent of.

But in any case, let's not bring Pakistan in here, since Pakistan does not claim to be a 'secular democracy'. Indians tend to stretch that term a bit too far, in my view. And i have interacted with fair share of Indians in my life.

Extremists exists in every society and for me to deny that there are fringe extremists in Indian society will be making a fool of myself. The fact is that Indians proudly claim that they are secular democrats because the majority of the 1.2 billion or so Indians regard themselves as secular democrats and uphold the values of secular democrats.

oh ok....well, monotheism. yes, but all mono atheists with their separate mono gods make polytheism, no ? Allah, monotheist god, Christianity is divided. and Jehovah is not Allah.

Not necessarily if most Christians reject the fact that Muslims do not share the same god as them that does not mean they believe there is any other god other than theirs. Their belief is still monotheistic. The same with Judaism in terms of Christianity and Islam. Muslim believe they share the same god as the rest.

Basically at the end of the day .

Jews= believe in 1 god

Christians= believe they believe in same god as Jews however Jews don't accept this because of the Christian trinity and also Christ being god/son of god.

Muslims= believe they believe in the same god as the two above however reject son of god/ trinity .

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom