What's new

India's Hindu nationalists aim to 'convert' Muslims

Its funny how you think i am even trying to hurt you- :lol:- victim mentality- gosh so much wrong with you guys-
Forget islam worry about your religion- a new innovation in your religion is taking place- *how to convert to hinduism* desperate times i suppose- the theory of mass reproduction has failed i guess- now you too has to rely on new convicts- tells a lot about your dinosaurs age religion's integrity- :lol:-
Victim mentality?? Really?? I thought it is you people who keep crying Islam is in danger that too when Islamists are the ones killing innocent people world over. Peaceful religion. Really?

Believe what you want to believe but the only source of this troll news is some unknown Islamic turkish site. It is most likely another propoganada news showing Islamic victimhood mentality. I will believe if some thing like this really happens. More over why are you worried, if their faith is strong nobody can forcefully convert them and if they are weak nothing can stop them from leaving. Lots of muslims anyways are turning agnostic/athiest these days by their own choice, you can't stop them.

Extremists exists in every society and for me to deny that there are fringe extremists in Indian society will be making a fool of myself. The fact is that Indians proudly claim that they are secular democrats because the majority of the 1.2 billion or so Indians regard themselves as secular democrats and uphold the values of secular democrats.

True, but it doesn't take long to shatter that image with one incident of Muslim vs Hindu, Hindu vs Christian, Sikh vs State mobs.

Give us two decades ...... it will be .

Sarcasm or scary reality?
o_O

Give us two decades ...... it will be .
But according to Hindu fanatics if your from Hindustan your Hindu regardless of your religion so why wait 2 decades its already here :p
What now

I dont mind converting.
But why on earth do you want to convert??I mean you have a right to practice your religion in India.This man is simply saying that he will like to convert non-Dharmics into Dharmic ones,but that doesn't mean that any Non-Dharmic person will be forced to convert.Our constitution prohibits forceful conversion.:coffee:

But according to Hindu fanatics if your from Hindustan your Hindu regardless of your religion so why wait 2 decades its already here :p
What now

There is a difference between cultural Hindu and religious Hindu .

All of them are culturally Hindu ..... it's time to make them religiously too .

What now
That concept will never be clear to people like you. It has more to do with identity than religion and there is nothing fanatical about it rather it treats all as equals irrespective of religion one follow.

Hahahahhahha it has been going for aprox a century since the invention of Bollywood and music industry of hindus

I want to here more about bold part ?
Ohh cut the crap will ya:hitwall:!He was only trolling a bangladeshi lowlife,why are you all of a sudden jumping up and down hearing that statement.Perhaps Laloo ram or Nitish Kumar can convert you to the Brahmin caste:omghaha:

That concept will never be clear to people like you. It has more to do with identity than religion and there is nothing fanatical about it rather it treats all as equals irrespective of religion one follow.
Tell me mr bond why not just say the correct term Hindustani instead of Hindu, which these people know will 100 percent boil up tension amongst non Hindu religious minority?

I am fooling aorund with some dumb Bangladeshis, why you crash the party?
Ahh don't you know mate,he claimed himself to be the progeny of Laloo ram and Nitish Kumar in some other thread:lol:.He is actually a true "secular" like Nitish Kumar;)

True, but it doesn't take long to shatter that image with one incident of Muslim vs Hindu, Hindu vs Christian, Sikh vs State mobs.

Sarcasm or scary reality?
o_O

Mobs will exists in every country. What remains important is that the police and the intelligence and the military respects the rule of law and the constitution without fear or favor. India hasn't let me or any of its citizens down in that respects

There is a difference between cultural Hindu and religious Hindu .

All of them are culturally Hindu ..... it's time to make them religiously too .

You do know that the flag on your profile was used by a right wing White supremist group in South Africa known as the Afrikaner Weerstands Bewiging (AWB). They existed and were tolerated even in the democratic South Africa. When they became unduly rowdy and boisterous with their claims of White Supremacy, even the majority Whites got fed up and embarrassed by their antics and demanded that the government take action against them. Their leader was eventually arrested by the military and thrown into jail for murder and sedition and that practically killed off those nutjobs. Hopefully people like you and those organizations in India who promote the nonsense you espouse will awake to reality and not face the same fate in India

Last edited:
convt.png

Above news is much better than the following:

boko.png

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom