What's new

India's Hindu nationalists aim to 'convert' Muslims

I wish them best of Luck. Convert as many as possible and save them from dark future ahead. Rest are going to parish for sure. 48 shakhas in one district is too less.

In kannur conversion is not religious ...... it's political .

Most of the communists are also Hindus .

In kannur conversion is not religious ...... it's political .

Most of the communists are also Hindus .

I am interested in religious conversion. Communist are alredy over in India. You won't find the traces of communism in next 10 years.

Why worry? None of the future generation in your family is going to be Hindu anyway.

How would you know what my family is all about ? We are devout Hindus who embrace tolerance and love of others irrespective of their race, religion or political affiliation. I believe those are the virtues espoused in Sanathan Dharma. Not false ego, pride and hatred which certain members of Sanathan Dharma are now embracing. Your remark should therefore be, will the real Hindus please stand up. I am doing so.

Polytheism is long dead concept. Hinduism only exists as a method of protest at their dimming influence.

How would you know what my family is all about ? We are devout Hindus who embrace tolerance and love of others irrespective of their race, religion or political affiliation. I believe those are the virtues espoused in Sanathan Dharma. Not false ego, pride and hatred which certain members of Sanathan Dharma are now embracing. Your remark should therefore be, will the real Hindus please stand up. I am doing so.

Do you love Ajmal kasab, Dawood Ibrahim and Osama bin Laden too ? :coffee:

Pls answer this question.

Polytheism is long dead concept. Hinduism only exists as a method of protest at their dimming influence.

Actually polytheism is the more logical of the options. If you are going to believe in a higher power, the least you can do is give credit to that higher power of being able to take different shapes & forms & be available in multiple options. Anything else is reflective of an absence of imagination.

Do you love Ajmal kasab, Dawood Ibrahim and Osama bin Laden too ? :coffee:

Pls answer this question.

I love them as my fellow humans, yes.

Over a billion Hindus worldwide are simply part of the Sanathan Dharma way of like as a "method of protest" ? Are you for real?

I am interested in religious conversion. Communist are alredy over in India. You won't find the traces of communism in next 10 years.

I also hope that happens soon ..... :enjoy:

keep-calm-and-hate-communism-2.png

Yeah right. That is why as per your own statement in another thread your family has agreed to raise all the children in your family as non-Hindus, so much respect your family had for your own religion. Sure, they are going to be great Sanatan Dharmis once they have been raised non-Hindus hating idol worship and idol worshipers like us Hindus back in India. I won't be surprised at all if they turn out to be enemies of India sooner or later.

Shah Jahan being Jodha Bhai's son did not have much love for Hindus or their culture or their gods. It is not any different today either.

“Every man going out of the Hindu pale is not only a man less, but an enemy the more.” - Swami Vivekananda.

Not false ego, pride and hatred which certain members of Sanathan Dharma are now embracing.

There is no false ego. There is Dharma and there is Adharma. You are on the side of Kauravas. We are on side of Krishna.

3.5 billion people in the world will disagree with you.

Yeah right. That is why as per your own statement in another thread your family has agreed to raise all the children in your family as non-Hindus, so much respect your family had for your own religion. Sure, they are going to be great Sanatan Dharmis once they have been raised non-Hindus hating idol worship and idol worshipers like us Hindus back in India. I won't be surprised at all if they turn out to be enemies of India sooner or later.

Shah Jahan being Jodha Bhai's son did not have much love for Hindus or their culture or their gods. It is not any different today either.

“Every man going out of the Hindu pale is not only a man less, but an enemy the more.” - Swami Vivekananda.

You should learn to read better. I mentioned that one Muslim women and two Christians in our family agreed with their spouses (from our family) that their children will be raised as Muslim and Christians respectively. I have a Hindu child and my family has a number of Hindu children. My family's diversity makes us Indian. Our confidence in Hinduism makes us tolerant.

There is no false ego. There is Dharma and there is Adharma. You are on the side of Kauravas. We are on side of Krishna.

3.5 billion people in the world will disagree with you.

Let's not start a debate on Lord Krishna and His messages. I suggest that you read His messages in which event you will change your attitude

You should learn to read better. I mentioned that one Muslim women and two Christians in our family agreed with their spouses (from our family) that their children will be raised as Muslim and Christians respectively. I have a Hindu child and my family has a number of Hindu children. My family's diversity makes us Indian. Our confidence in Hinduism makes us tolerant.

Yeah really. So it does not matter if it is the son who is marrying a non-Hindu or a daughter who is marrying a non-Hindu, the kids will regardless be non-Hindus. So much respect for Hinduism. If there was so much tolerance then why not raise the children with both religions?

Let's not start a debate on Lord Krishna and His messages. I suggest that you read His messages in which event you will change your attitude

Oh his messages are clear. He wants us to fight against adharma. Not make compromises with Kauravas like your family has done. So raising the kid's in your family with the belief that people who have not accepted Christ are going to hell is what is dharma as per your family? How about when your Muslim niece or nephew grows up and tells her cousins they are destined for hell fire for being Hindus?

Sorry. Can't disclose that :devil:

48 shakhas in Kunnur district alone. And increasing. The place where the RSS leader was beheaded by ISIS....err sorry the Communists.
Actually kannur city is hugely Muslim dominated.a powerful hub of NDF/PFI...Marxists have no say there..
Marxists/BJP(RSS) are mainly concentrated on surrounding villages and towns of kannur..
Christians dominated on high range plantation areas of kannur..

Did anyone care about the source of the article???? I cant see the link in OP..... 17 pages of trolling....

I love them as my fellow humans, yes.
Over a billion Hindus worldwide are simply part of the Sanathan Dharma way of like as a "method of protest" ? Are you for real?

I see. So do you think they should be punished for their crime ? if so what punishment is suitable ?

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom