What's new

India's Hindu nationalists aim to 'convert' Muslims

I see. So do you think they should be punished for their crime ? if so what punishment is suitable ?

Punishment which is prescribed in terms of Indian law

Yeah really. So it does not matter if it is the son who is marrying a non-Hindu or a daughter who is marrying a non-Hindu, the kids will regardless be non-Hindus. So much respect for Hinduism. If there was so much tolerance then why not raise the children with both religions?

Oh his messages are clear. He wants us to fight against adharma. Not make compromises with Kauravas like your family has done. So raising the kid's in your family with the belief that people who have not accepted Christ are going to hell is what is dharma as per your family? How about when your Muslim niece or nephew grows up and tells her cousins they are destined for hell fire for being Hindus?

See, the thing is we don't have psycho nutjobs in our family and we have a long standing tradition of staying away from psycho nutjobs. Rather unlikely that any of the kids in our family will adopt the views suggested by you

See, the thing is we don't have psycho nutjobs in our family and we have a long standing tradition of staying away from psycho nutjobs. Rather unlikely that any of the kids in our family will adopt the views suggested by you

Really? I think even Bin Laden's family were pretty nonreligious. Anyway, I guess you need some psychological crutches to cover up for your family's pusillanimity.

Freedom of religion grants everyone to chose, practise and preach his/her faith peacefully and in a civil manner. Why only Muslims should convert others? Other religions have same rights to try and convert Muslims to their respective faiths as long as it is done peacefully not though violence and intimidation.

But Dawood is outside the reach of the law. So how do we punish him ?

Or punishment is not required since he is outside the jurisdiction of Indian Law ?

What about justice for the 200+ odd killed due to mumbai bomb blast orchestrated by dawood ?

But Dawood is outside the reach of the law. So how do we punish him ?

Or punishment is not required since he is outside the jurisdiction of Indian Law ?

What about justice for the 200+ odd killed due to mumbai bomb blast orchestrated by dawood ?

How am I supposed to account for the inefficiency of Indian intelligence and defense and strike capabilities? What are you suggesting here , that we convert or revert Dawood to Hinduism ?

How am I supposed to account for the inefficiency of Indian intelligence and defense and strike capabilities? What are you suggesting here , that we convert or revert Dawood to Hinduism ?

Well we are discussing about someone you love so naturally your POV is important.

If you love them, why don't you forgive their sins ? ..... after all what else is love but the ability to give them a second change :coffee: ....Kasab even asked for a second chance. Why did you not protest his hanging and demonstrate your love ? Why did you not ask Indians to forgive his sins ?

Its still not too late for Dawood, you can still reach out to him and reach out to the Indian got. and ask them to forgive him. That is the least one would expect you to do for your loved ones.

Well we are discussing about someone you love so naturally your POV is important.

If you love them, why don't you forgive their sins ? ..... after all what else is love but the ability to give them a second change :coffee: ....Kasab even asked for a second chance. Why did you not protest his hanging and demonstrate your love ? Why did you not ask Indians to forgive his sins ?

I forgave him his sins. It is for the law to decide what punishment was suitable for him. The law has taken its course. If I dwell in hatred or fear of him, then his mission would be accomplished even in his death. The law has dealt with him on earth. Bhagwan will deal with his soul in death. The same applies to all other criminals including Dawood, if and when he is arrested

I forgave him his sins. It is for the law to decide what punishment was suitable for him. The law has taken its course. If I dwell in hatred or fear of him, then his mission would be accomplished even in his death. The law has dealt with him on earth. Bhagwan will deal with his soul in death. The same applies to all other criminals including Dawood, if and when he is arrested

The law will take its course, but you are expected to fight for your loved ones and fight for their release.

My question is why have you not fought for your loved ones to be set free ? why did you not petition the govt. to give pardon to kasab ? why did you not do the same for osama ?

You claim to love them, yet do nothing to save them. What kind of love is this ? :coffee:

Freedom of religion grants everyone to chose, practise and preach his/her faith peacefully and in a civil manner. Why only Muslims should convert others? Other religions have same rights to try and convert Muslims to their respective faiths as long as it is done peacefully not though violence and intimidation.
After reading your post Mrs.'Setalvaad' will say - "You turn my head right round, baby right round". :tup:

In a truly secular society, there is freedom of religion. Anyone should be able to follow any religion they want. If a person wants to follow Islam, Christianity, Hinduism, Sikhism, Buddhism or even atheism they should not be restricted. But it should be through peaceful means. One religion I would like to see in large numbers is Buddhists in India.

Last edited:
Well at least hes not beheading people of different religions. Unlike those muslim fanatic wack jobs in the middle east. If the world had more Hindus and less muslims, it would be a better place. Muslims have shown themselves to be, at least in iraq syria and libya, barbaric murdering savages. Id much rather have Hindus as my neighbors than those psycho muslims trying to kill everybody who doesnt believe in their head chopping god.

Do the world a favor India.

Pfft the reason the hindus (and buddists) are panicking is because so many of them are converting to islam

so they are coming up with this strategy but who in their right mind would leave worship of God to worship elephant gods, monkey gods and lingams

seriously

50 people will convert willingly to Islam for every one poor dow trodden idolated villager they arm twist into bowing to some weird idol

Do me a favor. Never quote me again. I have no use for your nonsense and gibberish.

The muslim religion is no better than any other religion. Neither is their god. In fact, considering a huge part of muslims are terrorists, rapists, thieves, beheaders, neolithic troglodytes, cave dwelling jihadi suicide bombers, enslavers of women etc, id say the Hindus have a much more ancient and spiritual religion and if they worship many gods, good for them. Its much better than the head hunting caveman you worship. At least the elephant god doesnt ask the Hindus to decapitate muslims.

Dont say stupid things and I wont quote your ***

they are pagans, nothing more nothing less

and spreading paganism and idol worship in the 21st century is an abomination

Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world and their is nothing scum can do about it

Europeans enslaved an entire race of people and continent in the name of Christianity and yet every logical person understands that man and his wicked ways is the culprit.

I think you have a problem and should go see a psychologist.

Monotheism is a beautiful flower with many petals.

Hinduism like polythiesm is the dark and dirty past of human civilization which is best forgotten. In India there are some bizarre practices involving worship of animals and sacrifice. Its the most stupidest form of belief that has been popularized by Indians no longer wandering naked in the jungles looking for a monkey to worship.

Monotheism is the sophistication of morality and hinduism is worship of strange looking, completely contrived gods.

More than half of Hindus are not practicing and the ones that do practice do not believe in it. Stupid outdated concept kept alive by Hinduvitas because they are still butthurt nobody buys into their crap anymore.

only stupid and retarded people follow religion. intelligent and educated people know there is no Allah or Bhagwan :lol:

Do me a favor. Never quote me again. I have no use for your nonsense and gibberish.

The muslim religion is no better than any other religion. Neither is their god. In fact, considering a huge part of muslims are terrorists, rapists, thieves, beheaders, neolithic troglodytes, cave dwelling jihadi suicide bombers, enslavers of women etc, id say the Hindus have a much more ancient and spiritual religion and if they worship many gods, good for them. Its much better than the head hunting caveman you worship. At least the elephant god doesnt ask the Hindus to decapitate muslims.

says the yank who caused all the problems in the middle east
every where these paleface fassys go its just war war & pure war

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom