What's new

India's Hindu nationalists aim to 'convert' Muslims

Might be a General .But they know what the RSS did for them in 1947 -48 when Pathans tribes overrun Kashmir ..IA was too late .Till then they were there to help them in logistics and also protect the honour of Indian womans in there.
In your father's eyes that was a small thing .But for that poor people it would be different.
In following wars they give logistics supply .But IA dont agree with that and We know it .
And that is why our govt turns a blind eye towards them when some rogue elements in RSS turns against public.

But you cant generalise entire RSS.

On topic: Fellow Indians ,these guys are more like politicians RSS dont do the shit like this.
It is a stupidity to call it as a conversion .Hinduism dont need conversion .Any one that follows other religion can be a Hindu without reject his/her own beliefs.We dont like forced intitiative.

The long and short of it is that my dad and his mess buddies have a profound hatred for the RSS and they have factual reasons for doing so

You asked me what they've got to do with each other and i answered.

My point was, it is your belief. It is a belief, not the fact. Fact points at the opposite of that belief.

Simples they had the same message in regards to one god

No, Yehovah is not Allah, I think Muhammed was very clear on this. Do not make the make the mistake of confusing Allah with any other separate god. and Allah is for muslims only.

They can feast on it all day along for all I care, chances are i may join them as well ;)
Funny you thought thats gonna hurt me. You are just exposing typical Pakistani tribal mentality.. :lol:

Forget others but it ia Islam which claims to be the true religion and religion of peace ans it is falling flat on both counts, looking at what is preached today in the name of Islam and what the followers of Islam are doing.

Its funny how you think i am even trying to hurt you- :lol:- victim mentality- gosh so much wrong with you guys-
Forget islam worry about your religion- a new innovation in your religion is taking place- *how to convert to hinduism* desperate times i suppose- the theory of mass reproduction has failed i guess- now you has to rely on new convicts aswell- tells a lot about your so called dinosaurs age religion's integrity- :lol:-

Last edited:
Composure is there. You just couldn't sense it, because of your blind hatred. If you could please check that i was having this quote conversation with another member, and as such, you decided to intrude into it without thinking for a moment.

Complete the sentence:
An eye for an eye makes the whole world___________

Next do bother checking the whole text and context.

If you still didn't get it, i was being sarcastic. Think Tank or not, i do have the right to sometimes, engage in fun.

And today more so, because i hit the greens after 18 months, and carded a +3 on 18 holes.
Sarcasm is fine...even I enjoy it. But it should not hurt others sentiments. Anybody can post nasty stuff and say he was beng sarcastic. And as far as your cards are concerned...greg norman will be crapping bricks looking at your score. :lol:

Nope...resist it.
But then you should also protect the hindus from getting converted.
How can you stop victim mentality?-

If a hindu converts- they cry its forced conversion-
If a hindu girl marries a muslim- they cry love jihad-
You cant help that-
But the RSS open declaration of mass conversion should ring the bells-

This is something indian kingdom's should have done 700-800years back or atleast tried.

anyway if it was not British,today the existing 1Billion hindu would be had been muslim by now

The long and short of it is that my dad and his mess buddies have a profound hatred for the RSS and they have factual reasons for doing so

We also know that .Indian Army dont like to reveal that some voluntary organisation help them.
RSS dont care it because that was for their nation.RSS dont believes in forced Hinduism or something like that.
But dont consider other nutjobs like VHP or Bajrang Dal.
RSS will step forward when country is in danger be it political or in security .Politically India faced a lot of problem that is why they step forward for the silent campaign of BJP.And you know the results.

This is something indian kingdom's should have done 700-800years back or atleast tried.

anyway if it was not British,today the existing 1Billion hindu would be had been muslim by now

Where do you get the highlighted part of your statement from? History dictates another tale. Since you are part of the Research and Development Wing (hey !!) of PDF , please quote your source.

My point was, it is your belief. It is a belief, not the fact. Fact points at the opposite of that belief.

No, Yehovah is not Allah, I think Muhammed was very clear on this. Do not make the make the mistake of confusing Allah with any other separate god. and Allah is for muslims only.
When i said 1 god I'm talking about monotheism

Now you are touching a sensitive nerve for me. They may have misjudged the BJP in the last election but they are a truly secular party which doesn't have nutjob radical organizations attached to it

Sir this secular BS is all but a fallacy for any piss poor country of millions.

Didn't the touchy issue of Babri mosque happen under the premier ship of Congress's P.V.Narasimha Rao?
Wasn't it Indira Gandhi who started the Sikh temple massacre?
Wasn't it Sanjay Gandhi who voiced his displeasure at the Muslim 'slums' of old Delhi area? And started forced sterlizations?

Apparently a good friend of mine from Delhi, said Sanjay was killed on orders of her mother. If he had survived to rise up the ranks he would have ordered massacre of Muslims in old Delhi.

BJP got the Gujarat mess to it's credit.

So one blaming only one side is NOT okay.

I was a RSS member during high school days. If anything it has to taught me to love my nation and my religeon and not to hate other religeons. As kids during our daily "Shakha" congregations we were booed by onlooking Christain community. Our Shakha head told us to just ignore them and go on. That is RSS for you. The secular media has given a demonic face to RSS now

Hey, hey go easy with the Zimbabwean thing. It still remains a sensitive issue to me that I am posted here as punishment. :what:

Not really. You could share a long wall with somebody who lives 5 houses away from you. That wouldn't make em your neighbor :undecided:

How can you put a long wall between someone who lives 5 houses away from you?-
Either there will be long wall or 5 houses?- give me some of that Zimbabwean sh it you are smoking- :lol:-

Suffice to say my religion has put a lot of emphasis on neighbour rights- so naturally our definition of a neighbour is little longer than a wall or 5 houses- :D:-

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom