What's new

India's Hindu nationalists aim to 'convert' Muslims

C'mon now, they are the "true upholders of Islam" and they will kill kaffirs of your sort on the spot as well. They have proclaimed themselves as the only true educated followers of Islam. Am just quoting them :coffee:

Lol- you are not even a hindu- you are Zimbabwean- :lol:-
Jokes aside- since you so willingly accept what they proclaim they are- how about become a willing kaffir and save them the trouble- if you know what i mean- :lol-

Your neighbor has to be "next door" or else he/she/it isn't your neighbor :undecided:

funny in our world there are neighbours that can live in front of you or back aswell- :lol:-

What has Judaism has got to do with Christ or Muhammed ? It existed without these two startups coming up late, so very late.

If Abraham had endorsed Christ or Muhammed in Medina, I would have agreed to you.

Just latching on to the abraham's bandwagon to share in the abrahamic glory, naah...you keep rolling on that floor.
Muslims believe the prophet Mohammed is a descendant of Abrahams son Ishmael.
Abraham spread the same message that Christ and Mohammed did that there is only one god
Please stop your trolling.

Could use the same logic with dharma which every Hindu here likes to go on about. Why didn't Krishna or brahma or anyone else endorse the Buddha or gurus?

View attachment 47153

Indians doing this in India. One can understand that.
But the strange part is that of, those Pakistani Mullahs disguised as Cricket player a la Shehzad, visiting far off lands to convert people on their own soil...And still claim, they were merely playing Cricket as a sport..
Now that is hilarious...
:blah:
Yeah, yeah, we all saw that savage Mullah Shehzad violently talk to some poor non-Muslim and force him to convert.

Lol- you are not even a hindu- you are Zimbabwean- :lol:-
Jokes aside- since you so willingly accept what they proclaim they are- how about become a willing kaffir and save them the trouble- if you know what i mean- :lol-

funny in our world there are neighbours that can live in front of you or back aswell- :lol:-

Wtf is it with everybody calling me a Zimbabwean today ??? :undecided:

Just done buying my black and white flag. On my way to you :P

Those living in front or behind your house aren't your neighbors :P

If they had toilets they would idolize those.
You can be replied to in a more nasty way...as a senior member I'm refraining myself. You being a think tank need not be reminded that offensive posts can be reported and moved on. What difference would be there between a fresher and think tank if your composure is lost!?

You gotta be kidding me!!!

Jona Chillax!
You're loosing your temper without any reason.
Forced conversions have been going on for centuries or since as long as the religions have existed.

Since its happening i should accept that?-

Muslims believe the prophet Mohammed is a descendant of Abrahams son Ishmael.
Abraham spread the same message that Christ and Mohammed did that there is only one good
Please stop your trolling.

One good ? :undecided:

My father is a retired extremely senior officer of the IA. Trust me, he despises the RSS as much as I do

Ah... now your attitude begin make sense. Next time try to grow out of your papa's shadow and learn to think for yourself. But I suspect hate instilled in from early childhood is not easy to remove.

One wonders what made you so emotionally fragile- :lol:-
Maybe its your next door muslim neighbour feasting in cow meat-
Thats the level of fragility i am talking about- :lol:-
They can feast on it all day along for all I care..
Funny you thought thats gonna hurt me. You are just exposing typical Pakistani tribal mentality.. :lol:

Forget others but it is Islam which claims to be the true religion as well as religion of peace and it is falling flat on both counts, looking at what is preached today in the name of Islam and what the followers of Islam are doing.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom