What's new

India's Hindu nationalists aim to 'convert' Muslims

Islam teaches us to respect others' beliefs, so I would like to tell fellow Muslims that they should not make fun of others' religions, debate with them but don't disrespect them.

Those representations are not necessarily authentic. Just representations.
Thanks for your answer. I appreciate your stand. :tup:

Indeed. All the educated Muslims are busy forming a Caliphate in the Middle East or kidnapping school girls in Nigeria. I guess that just leaves the uneducated lot of your sort to respond on PDF :D

Good thing all the Yindus remained in India, so problem can be more easily terminated. One target, a couple hundred nukes from the west, a couple more from the north, will assure that problem is solved.

Good thing they have Modi in power.

Secular India at its best.

They waited for Modi to go to Japan before they started their conversion nonsense. Even Rahul is complaining that "Modi is listening to Japanese drums whilst India is suffering" :D

Christianity is a foreign faith that is planted by Western imperialism. Convert christians to hinduism.

Islam has now become a part of indian fabric. Leave it alone.

If really any one likes to convert anything apart from Hinduism, then Budhism is the only one that can bring peace...rest all will bring instability and radicalism in the country...

Good thing all the Yindus remained in India, so problem can be more easily terminated. One target, a couple hundred nukes from the west, a couple more from the north, will assure that problem is solved.

I love the way you guys idolize nukes like the way the Yindus idolize monkeys and elephants :D

:)

But you do agree right that I am right ? in this case ? There is no connection between your prophet and his jewish heritage ? I just want you to know that. Thank you. It was nice talking to you.. :wave:

And how did you conclude that?- :lol:-
Not a bright hindu you are-

And Pakistanis and Chinese will live happily ever since..:pop:

You're repeatedly sullying hindus.
This is not done.

Yup- atleast i am trying- by the looks of it- soon you and rest of muslims of india will be forcibly converted back to hinduism- good luck-

oh ok...i'll arrange that. :tup:

Jesus was atleast a jew. People say he was the bloodline of some jewish King. Christianity doesn't care about whether it is abrahamic or not. Somehow muslims do. Funny.

What kind of logic is that ? logical. Muhammed, an arab being dragged into jewish heritage is...well...only so much logical.
Abrahamic religions are any religion that revere the prophet Abraham. According to the Oxford dictionary.

Denoting any or all of the religions (Judaism, Christianity, and Islam) that revere Abraham, the Biblical patriarch.

So I guess we should all believe you mr educated Hindu in 2014 over countless other sources in regards to islam being abrahamic.

Feeling left out rofl.

So I guess the fact that there was an estimated 1500 years between the birth of Abraham and
Mohammed nothing changes people stay the same and do not mix with each other . Logic.

That's what I'm saying...if he believes flying horses can be worshiped, I believe monkey god can be worshiped as well. After all, all humans(including the prophets) had their ancestors as the monkeys.
Flying horses aren't worshipped though rofl

Indeed. All the educated Muslims are busy forming a Caliphate in the Middle East or kidnapping school girls in Nigeria. I guess that just leaves the uneducated lot of your sort to respond on PDF :D
try to reason with us for your own safety- the other lot you feel are educated ones doesn't appreciate differences- if you know what i mean- :lol:-

Lol.. Emotionally fragile Muslum who started crying at the mere reference of Ababeel..
One wonders what made you so emotionally fragile- :lol:-
Maybe its your next door muslim neighbour feasting in cow meat-
Thats the level of fragility i am talking about- :lol:-

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom