What's new

India's Hindu nationalists aim to 'convert' Muslims

Why are you attributing that quote to me? I just quoted somebody else

oh ok...i'll arrange that. :tup:

What kind of logic?
So I guess Christianity is not abrahamic religion either because Jesus started it

Jesus was atleast a jew. People say he was the bloodline of some jewish King. Christianity doesn't care about whether it is abrahamic or not. Somehow muslims do. Funny.

What kind of logic is that ? logical. Muhammed, an arab being dragged into jewish heritage is...well...only so much logical.

Islam is the fastest growing religion, their are reasons for this the same goes for abrahamic faiths like xtianity
in the modern world trying to convince people to worship monkeys Gods or lingams in the 21st century is an insult to human intelligence

Just because Muhammed says so, Islam doesn't become an abrahamic religion.

Islam is an arabic religion, not abrahamic. The only fact is, Muhammed started Islam. Rest is what Islam says about itself.

... their selfish agenda is pretty Non Political. Much like the Roman Church.
Are u a good Hindu??
..i haven't seen any difference between you and a jihadi or a radical Christian pastor...you all sounds exactly....
be a normal human at least...

Who in their right mind would want to worship statues and anything that crawls on the ground?
Forget others and you tell me Do you really believe that the dinausor sized Ababeels fired volcanic stones on the ethiopian army who were on the way to attack makkah? Sounds like a fairytale passed as reality in your holy book.
There are many more but will share it later..

Will the modern world accept people worshiping a horse having wings and has a human face...i.e., Islam al-buraq?

Muslims don't worship the Buraq, and it doesn't have a human face.

While the Buraq is almost always portrayed with a human face in far-eastern and Persian art, no Hadiths or early Islamic references allude to it having a humanoid face. This, which found its way into Indian and Persian Islamic art, may have been influenced by a misrepresentation or translation from Arabic to Persian of texts and stories describing the winged steed as a "... beautiful faced creature."

Muslim's aren't supposed to worship anyone but Allah. We are to believe that Allah could send a flying horse for the Holy Prophet because he is God and can do anything he wishes to.
Worshipping anyone except God (Allah) is considered shirk in Islam.

I'm fine if someone disagrees with my faith but not with lies about it.

Islam is an arabic religion, not abrahamic. The only fact is, Muhammed started Islam. Rest is what Islam says about itself.
Its funny actually. Like how Muslims in sub-continent claim to be descendant of Arabs.

Lol- what authority decide which is Abrahamic religion?-

Whats the requiments and criteria?
Is there any form to fill or fee to submit?

Stop dragging religion into threads, or soon you'll be packing your bags.

Forget others and you tell me Do you really believe that the dinausor sized Ababeels fired volcanic stones on the ethiopian army who were on the way to attack makkah? Sounds like a fairytale passed as reality in your holy book.
There are many more but will share it later..
dont get me started on flying elephants- naked goddesses or multiple head beasts-

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom