What's new

India's Hindu nationalists aim to 'convert' Muslims

All radical nutjobs eventually get exposed for their own selfish political agendas and desires. RSS remains no different :coffee:

Does non-radical nut jobs get exposed for their own selfish political agendas ? :cheesy:

BTW the article was about "Hindu activist" a.k.a VHP who is also an RSS member and possibly a BJP member. :P

VHP is pretty open about what they want .... what is there to "expose" ? :lol: ...... their selfish agenda is pretty Non Political. Much like the Roman Church.

Last edited:
Nothing wrong with trying to preach towards Muslims and Christians to convert to Hinduism . If they convert out of their own will without coercion and bribes, good for them their iman was low anyways. Same for the other way round
Nothing wrong with Hindus converting to Islam out of their own free will either.

The Indian members here seem very excited by this news :coffee:

:cheesy::rofl:

Islam is the fastest growing religion, their are reasons for this the same goes for abrahamic faiths like xtianity

in the modern world trying to convince people to worship monkeys Gods or lingams in the 21st century is an insult to human intelligence

These are the wet dreams of the hindutva crowd

They will be pissing in the wind
There is no such thing as love jihad

it is simply women looking for the best looking, strongest males amongst their society

This happens to be Muslims

If the Hindutva brigade get bent out of shape what can be done

Firstly, Islam is on a downward spiral. I don't want to debate that with you save to state that many Muslims are now "non-practicing Muslims" and are accordingly just Muslim by claim and not Muslim by faith. Therefore, your first claim about "Islam is the fastest growing religion ..." is hogwash and has been debunked on many ocassions.

Secondly, inasmuch as you may go beserk when people insult the Prophet of Islam (PBUH) by calling him a pedophile or drawing cartoons of him being a terrorist or calling you guys "camel jockeys" or "cavemen", please refrain from insulting the faith of others since it may open a barrage of insults against Islam which offends me as much as insults against Hinduism does. In your immature but impressionable mind, Islam may the best thing which happened to you. That is God's responsibility bestowed to you and you should worship God as a Muslim and not carry a chip on your shoulder for being one. That should include obeying your holy book and not degenerating other religions since your continued insistence on doing so makes you one less Muslim in the world since you are disobeying the words of the Prophet of Islam by doing so.

Thirdly, when a Muslim has to pose as a Hindu to win over a Hindu women, that certainly isn't the women seeking "the strongest male". It is fraud, simple and beyond debate. I have a Muslim woman married in my Hindu family and many of my male Hindu or Christian friends have married Muslims females. Your comment in this regard is as offensive to these Muslim women as it is to the non-Muslim men.

Finally, you should realize that every statement which you make has a consequence. I accept from your postings on this forum that as a Pakistani supposedly youth, you are more likely to be subjected to extremists thoughts and hatred for Hinduism etc. That is not your fault. What remains your fault is your inability to ascertain reality from fairytale despite your exposure to the big wide world via the internet. If your mind remains a closet stored with bigotry and hatred despite fortune giving you the opportunity to embrace reality, then that will remain the saddest legacy of your life.

:cheesy::rofl:

Islam is the fastest growing religion, their are reasons for this the same goes for abrahamic faiths like xtianity

in the modern world trying to convince people to worship monkeys Gods or lingams in the 21st century is an insult to human intelligence
Will the modern world accept people worshiping a horse having wings and has a human face...i.e., Islam al-buraq?

The Indian members here seem very excited by this news :coffee:
Most of them are trolling along with known Pakistani & Bangladeshi trolls..Btw, this article ia from some turkish site and no where in Indian media.

Just because Muhammed says so, Islam doesn't become an abrahamic religion.

Islam is an arabic religion, not abrahamic. The only fact is, Muhammed started Islam. Rest is what Islam says about itself.

Islam is an arabic religion, not abrahamic. The only fact is, Muhammed started Islam. Rest is what Islam says about itself.
What kind of logic?
So I guess Christianity is not abrahamic religion either because Jesus started it :coffee:

Why are you attributing that quote to me? I just quoted somebody else :undecided:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom