What's new

India's Hindu nationalists aim to 'convert' Muslims

Bangladeshi status in caste system is way below dalits. You guys are slightly superior to Pakistani muslims, but below Dalits and other Indian Hindus in South Asian hierarchy.

:) .. your mind is filled with hate.. social discrimination is the cause for it???

I want to here more about bold part ?

He will be dead silent now... :)

The Hindu brahmins from Bangla sure. Our concern is the converted low castes which will flood India after the flood (pun intended :D)

All converts are now Bhramin.. bad for you.. YOu cant do nothing about it.

Muslims can convert others... Christians can convert others...secularism! but if hindus do it, omg this is terrible! Evil yindoos! :/

Preaching/conversions are perfectly okay under law, if the others wish we can pass an anti conversion bill...but guess what? They will be the first ones to shout against it.

I maybe trolling our fellow Bangladeshi member here with all the Muslim/Dalit/Bangladeshi jokes @iajdani , I was trolling you...my apologies if you took any parts of my posts seriously.

Let me answer your question. When a group such as the RSS makes stupid and unfounded statements such as "love jihad" and conversion or reversion to Hinduism since India is a "Hindu state", that remains nothing more than intimidation of the minority religions by a thuggish majority religion group. If this group went out (like the minority groups did) and put across the benefits of Hinduism to people and converted them passively, I would have no problem with that. Their current attitude in my view is no different from an organization like ISIS for example which dictates that "if you want to live here then you must follow this or that religion". I seriously doubt that is what India or the majority of Hindus in India wants

Factually incorrect. Muslims are below Brahmins/Dalits or any Hindu caste. This is the current south asian hierarchy today:

Indian Hindus
Indian Muslims
Nepali
Sri Lankans
Bangladeshi Hindus
Bangladeshi Muslims
Pakistani Muslims

You plan on re-writing the Vedas to incorporate the above ? :D

Factually incorrect. Muslims are below Brahmins/Dalits or any Hindu caste. This is the current south asian hierarchy today:

Indian Hindus
Indian Muslims
Nepali
Sri Lankans
Bangladeshi Hindus
Bangladeshi Muslims
Pakistani Muslims

Something comes out of your back does not make it true.

How funny, just put it in reverse order.. and see how that sound so TRUE.. :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom