What's new

India's Hindu nationalists aim to 'convert' Muslims

Why does everybody here believe that I am a Zim national ? My location is Zim. My nationality is Indian. Mugabe accordingly can go become a tree hugging Roman pagan as far as I am concerned. If Indians do something stupid (like the RSS usually does), I am entitled to tell them what I think :P
Sorry - :( Did not wish to offend.

But RSS never goes about forcefully converting anyone. I can assure you that, sir. :agree:

This article is not clear, whether they will target only Indians once converted to other religion or even illegals who crossed the border in to India also?

Christianity is a foreign faith that is planted by Western imperialism. Convert christians to hinduism.

Islam has now become a part of indian fabric. Leave it alone.
Human beings are not chemicals. Convert from one to another blah blah. :omghaha:

In India many had been converted in the past by bribing them/force etc. RSS is trying to bring them back. Peacefully. The people who wish to return are returning. The RSS is just the medium. :)

And Islam is not under attack here. Don't be so insecure. Only those who wish to return are returning to the faith their ancestors shared.

This article is not clear, whether they will target only Indians once converted to other religion or even illegals who crossed the border in to India also?
I see what you did there :devil:

Christianity is a foreign faith that is planted by Western imperialism. Convert christians to hinduism.
Islam has now become a part of indian fabric. Leave it alone.
Then why do Muslims spend billions to convert Hindus to Islam in India? If they can do it, we can too. Don't cry a foul for God's sake.

Our constitution gives us the right to propagate our religion. Muslims have been converting millions. Our media gets upset when we convert less than a half a dozen in India. On other hand Muslim media in Pakistan goes into celebration mode when Hindus convert to Islam in Pakistan on national TV.

Good luck on that..
How about first converting all the Dalits to Bhramin first. Thats the very little first step towards humanity for Indians.
Majority of Dalit population used to live in Bangladesh. Do you want to become a Brahmin?

Good luck on that..

How about first converting all the Dalits to Bhramin first. Thats the very little first step towards humanity for Indians.

You are always smoking very cheap grass, can you convert Sia to Sunni or vice versa.

Sometimes I wonder some journos deliberately write articles so that we can troll here. :D :haha:
Almost every sentence in the original article is a troll magnet. :P

No more caste and sect jokes pls. Chop chop, end it guys.

Indian Dalits can convert to Brahmin, but BDeshi Dalits like yourself will always remain low lives like you always have been through history.

I hit the nerve somehow... Anyways it does not matter for us anymore... !! :)

Good luck on that..

Nah, I am more inclined to ask India when they intend converting Bangladeshis to professional swimmers of pole vaulters first. With Bangladesh's future under the water, you and your kin have one of two choices. High jump or swim :P

You are always smoking very cheap grass, can you convert Sia to Sunni or vice versa.

They both entitled to same status.. Its like Rajput and Bhramin.. does not matter.

Nah, I am more inclined to ask India when they intend converting Bangladeshis to professional swimmers of pole vaulters first. With Bangladesh's future under the water, you and your kin have one of two choices. High jump or swim :P

It will only work in your favor as more Brhamins will be in India.

These RSS idiots need to stop their nonsense. They are giving India and Hindus a bad image internationally
Muslims can convert others... Christians can convert others...secularism! but if hindus do it, omg this is terrible! Evil yindoos! :/

Preaching/conversions are perfectly okay under law, if the others wish we can pass an anti conversion bill...but guess what? They will be the first ones to shout against it.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom