What's new

India's Hindu nationalists aim to 'convert' Muslims

Muslims don't worship the Buraq, and it doesn't have a human face.
Whatever....bit it does have a significance in your mythology rite...! I was just pointing out that the poster @hussain0216 was making fun of my religion, and I was just reminding him that there are characters in Islam also which has similarities. And yes...al-buraq has a human face in some representations.

Whatever....bit it does have a significance in your mythology rite...! I was just pointing out that the poster @hussain0216 was making fun of my religion, and I was just reminding him that there are characters in Islam also which has similarities. And yes...al-buraq has a human face in some representations.
Yes it does have some significance but we do not worship it and it does not a have a human face according to the Quran. So all them representations go out the window

dont get me started on flying elephants- naked goddesses or multiple head beasts-
Lol, i replied to a post which started this. Don't be blind and truly speaking anything you say as counter will not hurt me at all but more can come your way which will hurt your more.

Look at the audacity-
@Horus ban this racist troll-
troll calling me a troll :D

Short-form for Pakistani is offensive? While on other hand insults yindoo,banya,Cow-lingam-monkey worshipper etc are OK.

Lol, i replied to a post which started this. Don't be blind and truly speaking anything you say as counter will not hurt me at all but more can come your way which will hurt your more.

Who do you think I am?- a emotionally fragile hindu?-

Yes it does have some significance ....
That's what I'm saying...if he believes flying horses can be worshiped, I believe monkey god can be worshiped as well. After all, all humans(including the prophets) had their ancestors as the monkeys.

Islam teaches us to respect others' beliefs, so I would like to tell fellow Muslims that they should not make fun of others' religions, debate with them but don't disrespect them.

Those representations are not necessarily authentic. Just representations (as in: someone's interpretation).
I reiterate my statement that Muslims are not supposed to worship Buraq, we are not supposed to worship anyone but Allah.

troll calling me a troll :D

Short-form for Pakistani is offensive? While on other hand insults yindoo,banya,Cow-lingam-monkey worshipper etc are OK.

I believe you love to be called as such-
Aint you proud if your animal admiring religion?- infact there are more Hindus who are proud of such terms on pdf than the people actually calling them-

There is no such thing as educated Hindu-
Either you believe in 7 heads gods or flying elephants or you dont-

Indeed. All the educated Muslims are busy forming a Caliphate in the Middle East or kidnapping school girls in Nigeria. I guess that just leaves the uneducated lot of your sort to respond on PDF :D

There is no such thing as educated Hindu-
Either you believe in 7 heads gods or flying elephants or you dont-

:)

But you do agree right that I am right ? in this case ? There is no connection between your prophet and his jewish heritage ? I just want you to know that. Thank you. It was nice talking to you.. :wave:

Good thing they have Modi in power.

Secular India at its best.

These RSS idiots need to stop their nonsense. They are giving India and Hindus a bad image internationally

Of course not...read the story and understand it...if you think they are bad...they there are worse element in our country too...so its better to have some better bad elements to counter worse radical power in our country..

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom