What's new

India’s aircraft carrier strategy ‘a failure’ says Chinese military strategist Liu Kui

WOW .....

So much of Affection and Moderators are allowing STANDARDs to further Sink

Since Chinese are not Happy -- Let us retire our Aircraft Carrier(s)
We have not gained any experience in Past 50 Years on Air Craft Carriers.
INS Vikrant didnt engage in Air Assault on Cox Bazar

We have Built a New 40K Ton Aircraft Carrier Technologically after England no country Till India has Built One...
Port Blair is also a Standing Aircraft Carrier -- Do you want that be Discarded as well (?)

Brain frat :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:...

you are funny .. you don't know meaning of building from scratch..

View attachment 384243

:rofl::rofl::rofl: ... lo IAC1 designed and constructing by India... Even J 20 flew with Russian engine.. What the heck you are talking about... :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:.. What is grad school? i never find someone with such weird logic...
"
regarding IAC1 aircraft carrier, you can only say "assemble from scratch" India are putting "united nations" parts into it, as you see from your definition "from scratch", most important part is "no prepared ingredients", it will use 4 GE LM2500 gas turbines for power, in my opinion, that is NOT from scratch!

WOW .....

So much of Affection and Moderators are allowing STANDARDs to further Sink

Since Chinese are not Happy -- Let us retire our Aircraft Carrier(s)
We have not gained any experience in Past 50 Years on Air Craft Carriers.
INS Vikrant didnt engage in Air Assault on Cox Bazar

We have Built a New 40K Ton Aircraft Carrier Technologically after England no country Till India has Built One...
Port Blair is also a Standing Aircraft Carrier -- Do you want that be Discarded as well (?)

Just enjoy the argument of this chinese guy.. he is quiet funny.. I tried my best, but he don't have common sense... He was talking about electrical systems problems... He is thinking components manufactured in different countries can't be integrated ... hilarious isn't it..

"
regarding IAC1 aircraft carrier, you can only say "assemble from scratch" India are putting "united nations" parts into it, as you see from your definition "from scratch", most important part is "no prepared ingredients", it will use 4 GE LM2500 gas turbines for power, in my opinion, that is NOT from scratch!

you really need good teacher. no limit for your stupidity ..

"

No country make things from scratch other than US & Russia..

Just enjoy the argument of this chinese guy.. he is quiet funny.. I tried my best, but he don't have common sense... He was talking about electrical systems problems... He is thinking components manufactured in different countries can't be integrated ... hilarious isn't it..

you really need good teacher. no limit for your stupidity ..
is name calling all you can do? everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion, an opinion can be right or can be wrong, trying to convince other your opinion is correct needs effort, but definitely not by call other names.

I think the headline is a bit misleading - the commentator perceives that India's carrier strategy has flaws, not that carrier strategy itself is flawed.

It's arguable that there is some truth to this assertion - Nehru's purchase of the Vikrant was deeply influenced by Mountbatten, not by any policy of the indian navy brass on the role of the Indian navy or its strategic objectives. That set the ball rolling for a tradition of investing in carriers - and I don't know how judicious that is.

Even today I do not know what the stated role of the carriers are - unlike the US which has no qualms in stating that carriers are a way to project power distantly.

I agree ! but tell your country man that

@danger007 has told the same thing in his #50 tweet..You are misunderstanding..
Every country looks out for better engines,sensors for it's weapon system but basic ground work like designing,providing infrastructure providing composites,materials,integrations,workforce all works has been done in India..
By your logic all your jet fighters shouldn't be called Chinese cause it uses Russian engine although you having an underpowered homemade engine..
Don't need to grind on a worthless terminology & act like a nincompoop..

It's wrong because the strategy of having 3 carriers is not dependent on Viraat. Viraat was supposed to have been decommissioned a long time ago. The carrier was commissioned in 1959, no clue what he's expecting from such an old carrier.

The 3 carriers are supposed to be Vikramaditya, Vikrant(IAC-1) and Vishal(IAC-2). It is possible that IAC-2 will be a second albeit modified IAC-1.

Then, that talk of 'carrier complex' is plain jealousy. We know what we are doing. We are planning to be a 200-ship navy by 2027. So 2 or even 3 carriers by 2030 is obvious. In comparison, the USN is a 300-ship navy and has over 20 carriers. Whereas PLAN is a 500-ship navy with only 1 experimental carrier. They know that they cannot access the world's oceans without the carriers. So they don't like the fact that India is ahead in this department.

Lastly, I have no clue what he means by India cannot afford 3 carriers. I think his words are meant for domestic audience, so the only people who will be impressed by this article will be enemies of India. It's a typical propaganda piece.

When it comes to such articles, there's only one simple truth. Whenever the Chinese talk crap about some aspect of India, they are actually envious of that aspect of India.
Tell me which part of India weapon development worth of being jealous about? Tell me which part of defense tech India can do and China can't ? General Liu is just telling he truth, why it's so hard to digest. Vikrant didn't make it even before Virat died out. It's like a old man had lived 100 years without seeing his grandson given birth. Why can't take reasonable criticism?

Tell me which part of India weapon development worth of being jealous about? Tell me which part of defense tech India can do and China can't ? General Liu is just telling he truth, why it's so hard to digest. Vikrant didn't make it even before Virat died out. It's like a old man had lived 100 years without seeing his grandson given birth. Why can't take reasonable criticism?

Vikrant never Inteded to replace Virat... INS vicky already in Waters.. Vikrant almost done... Criticism without single point..

We have an operational carrier that we can send off for war, you don't.

And Liu is completely wrong about the Viraat being planned for the 3 carrier navy, the plan was always to start with Vikramaditya. It is very well known and public knowledge that IN's 3 carrier plan is Vikramaditya, IAC-1 and IAC-2.

Viraat was commissioned in 1959, it served for 57 years. What's Liu been smoking?

And IAC-1 wasn't delayed because of some R&D problem. The gear box on the ship met with a road accident while it was being transported. It was beyond repair, so they had to manufacture it again, and that took 3 years. Then they shipped it via sea. That's why the delay.

It's pretty common with Chinese media. Whenever India shines at something, your media is happy to attack it using some lame excuse or the other, even resorting to falsehoods as is the case now. We saw that with the 104 satellite launch also.

Brain frat :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:...

you are funny .. you don't know meaning of building from scratch..

View attachment 384243

:rofl::rofl::rofl: ... lo IAC1 designed and constructing by India... Even J 20 flew with Russian engine.. What the heck you are talking about... :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:.. What is grad school? i never find someone with such weird logic...
No, J-20 flies in WS-10b engine which is domestic. Same as our destroyer all othe warship. Same as our tanks but this cannot be true for Indians. Maybe you want to claim LCA flies is Kaveri engine? :lol:

We have an operational carrier that we can send off for war, you don't.

And Liu is completely wrong about the Viraat being planned for the 3 carrier navy, the plan was always to start with Vikramaditya. It is very well known and public knowledge that IN's 3 carrier plan is Vikramaditya, IAC-1 and IAC-2.

Viraat was commissioned in 1959, it served for 57 years. What's Liu been smoking?

And IAC-1 wasn't delayed because of some R&D problem. The gear box on the ship met with a road accident while it was being transported. It was beyond repair, so they had to manufacture it again, and that took 3 years. Then they shipped it via sea. That's why the delay.

It's pretty common with Chinese media. Whenever India shines at something, your media is happy to attack it using some lame excuse or the other, even resorting to falsehoods as is the case now. We saw that with the 104 satellite launch also.
Sorry, you are wrong. Liaoning is operations. Repeat lying is bad for you. :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom