What's new

India’s aircraft carrier strategy ‘a failure’ says Chinese military strategist Liu Kui

you can argue, when there is a point to argue... But there is no valid point here... It's old Carrier, planned to retire earlier... We have decades of experience with carrier op... We got Ins vicky for now... IAC1 already under construction.. will be ready soon.. so stop bugging based on nonsense articles..

I sincerely wish India can successfully build it own AC and the experience is a strong point of India's navy. My suggestion is to listen to other's criticize, if what others saying is true, then try to correct it, if not then take it as a compliment.

As far as the India's IAC1 is just an assembly work, in my opinion, putting parts from other nations together, just be careful, the electrical system is a bit different from every nation, hope everything goes well with this assembly work!!
please enlight me if you know any major part of IAC1 is built by India, thank you!

I sincerely wish India can successfully build it own AC and the experience is a strong point of India's navy. My suggestion is to listen to other's criticize, if what others saying is true, then try to correct it, if not then take it as a compliment.

As far as the India's IAC1 is just an assembly work, in my opinion, putting parts from other nations together, just be careful, the electrical system is a bit different from every nation, hope everything goes well with this assembly work!!
please enlight me if you know any major part of IAC1 is built by India, thank you!

:woot::rofl::rofl::rofl: you are great ... we are building it from scratch.... Thanks for your advice on electrical systems... tell me more about electrical systems... im interested to listen..

:woot::rofl::rofl::rofl: you are great ... we are building it from scratch.... Thanks for your advice on electrical systems... tell me more about electrical systems... im interested to listen..
I am asking a question, do you know any major part is India built? if you do not know the answer, just say "I do not know".

I am asking a question, do you know any major part is India built? if you do not know the answer, just say "I do not know".

tell me about Electrical systems on ACC... what are the differences..

he is correct we might need a 240v/120v converter, sometimes the pins for the plugs are different too.:omghaha:

damn we are doomed..

if that will be so simple.

am waiting for your reply..

thats what im joking about buddy. all in good humor.

I think he will not buy regular mobile phones unless he can feed it without adaptor...

Are you aware that the Gerald Ford USN carriers have parts from EU nations?

So, will they use universal power plugs or something else?..

Enough bullshit.

Good fellow, please understand globalization is a reality. There is simply no need of making all the parts of equipments anymore. There are accountability officers in IN and CSL that considers stuff like ROI on R&D and Risk Mitigation etc etc.

The Vikrant is a pure Indian design, the steel is forged in India, prime integrator is India. But if you want to believe it is not Indian, by all means.

only 1 nation is capable of making it end to end nowadays, US. Even they don't anymore. It is the matter of money spend and recovered. Even the Russians are facing trouble to get engines for their ships.

Welcome to 21st century.

Enough bullshit.

Good fellow, please understand globalization is a reality. There is simply no need of making all the parts of equipments anymore. There are accountability officers in IN and CSL that considers stuff like ROI on R&D and Risk Mitigation etc etc.

The Vikrant is a pure Indian design, the steel is forged in India, prime integrator is India. But if you want to believe it is not Indian, by all means.

only 1 nation is capable of making it end to end nowadays, US. Even they don't anymore. It is the matter of money spend and recovered. Even the Russians are facing trouble to get engines for their ships.

Welcome to 21st century.
"we are building it from scratch" that is what he stated, I am just saying it is NOT from scratch, the AB/A steel is forged in India, that is because Russia won't sell it to India, otherwise India will not even manufacture it.

I have no problem buying parts from other countries, but don't say it as you do it all by India herself.

may I ask, why most of Indian here, like to use offensive words, such as "bullshit" regarding others opinion? is that what India's education teaches you? or it is your parent taught you?

5/6 in Indian ocean ? lol Apart USN there is no one can challenge IN in Indian Ocean..
We can send Liaoning in IO and challenge you. Since you IN has only one carrier only. Don't talk about future. Cos the odds will be even worst for Indian Navy.

Enough bullshit.

Welcome to 21st century.
The engine of vikrant is foreign. The arrestor hook system Is also foreign, same as the radar and combat system. Only the empty shell is made in India.

PLAN second carrier is 100% made in China and we can produce as much as we want. Better intergration, control and maintenance.

The engine of vikrant is foreign. The arrestor hook system Is also foreign, same as the radar and combat system. Only the empty shell is made in India.

PLAN second carrier is 100% made in China and we can produce as much as we want. Better intergration, control and maintenance.

1. How many decommissioned carriers did china buy before starting to build their own?
2. How many Ukrainian engineers are working on this carrier as of now?
3. Between India and China who has the more established Ship building capabilities? Will you agree that it is due to no one selling china what they want?

Everyone has their own way to do things. So stop shitting on the Indians.

"we are building it from scratch" that is what he stated, I am just saying it is NOT from scratch, the AB/A steel is forged in India, that is because Russia won't sell it to India, otherwise India will not even manufacture it.

I have no problem buying parts from other countries, but don't say it as you do it all by India herself.

may I ask, why most of Indian here, like to use offensive words, such as "bullshit" regarding others opinion? is that what India's education teaches you? or it is your parent taught you?

What?

Seriously? Definition for scratch is building from raw materials.

We can send Liaoning in IO and challenge you. Since you IN has only one carrier only. Don't talk about future. Cos the odds will be even worst for Indian Navy.

Doubt it. You forgot the Andaman islands. India don't NEED carriers to have supremacy over Chinese. Stop seeing things one by one. Indian Ocean will remain Indian. Just like Chinese have Pakistan to hold over India, India has Malacca strait over China. So please, call the Military Commission to send the carriers when they are ready.

And say that China try to show balls in IOR, you still forget Diego Garcia. You will see USN DDGs sailing through Chinese EEZ. So please, cool your rhetoric.

Last edited:
:rofl::rofl:

stop your bullshit ok, We are able to roll out high grade steel.. weather if Russia can sell it or not, not a question here... why you are changing goal posts from one t another ...

you said something about Electrical systems... enlighten me about it ..

I guess, i might be able to take lectures on it... as it is my core subject in grad, pot grad and lil different topic in my Ph.d.. I have some experience in relevant, so i might be able to catch up your lectures..

lol you are questioning about my educational qualifications just because, i said" we are building from scratch" ... I started it? :woot::woot::woot::rofl::rofl::rofl::pdf::rofl::rofl: I don't know you feel offended because of that sentence my bad... you can't even understand, what it means. but you are jumping to argue... don't become fool by arguing like this without basics.. now go back to your school...
:toast_sign::toast_sign:

Last edited:
:rofl::rofl:

stop your bullshit ok, We are able to roll out high grade steel.. weather if Russia can sell it or not, not a question here... why you are changing goal posts from one t another ...

you said something about Electrical systems... enlighten me about it ..

I guess, i might be able to take lectures on it... as it is my core subject in grad, pot grad and lil different topic in my Ph.d.. I have some experience in relevant, so i might be able to catch up your lectures..

lol you are questioning about my educational qualifications just because, i said" we are building from scratch" ... I started it? :woot::woot::woot::rofl::rofl::rofl::pdf::rofl::rofl: I don't know you feel offended because of that sentence my bad... you can't even understand, what it means. but you are jumping to argue... don't become fool by arguing like this without basics.. now go back to your school...
:toast_sign::toast_sign:
so ... this is what India's PHD like, the whole mouth of "bullshit"; is that what Grad school teaches you? please put a soap in your mouth!!
when I hear building from scratch... it means from scratch. hmm.... how about the engine, is it from scratch or from GE?

so ... this is what India's PHD like, the whole mouth of "bullshit"; is that what Grad school teaches you? please put a soap in your mouth!!
when I hear building from scratch... it means from scratch. hmm.... how about the engine, is it from scratch or from GE?

Brain frat :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:...

you are funny .. you don't know meaning of building from scratch..

SmartSelectImage_2017-03-16-12-11-59.png

:rofl::rofl::rofl: ... lo IAC1 designed and constructing by India... Even J 20 flew with Russian engine.. What the heck you are talking about... :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:.. What is grad school? i never find someone with such weird logic...

So why do chinese want to follow failed Indian strategy of building & deploying carriers ? o_O

Back
Top Bottom