What's new

Indians still copying Pakistani songs and selling as their own

Last edited:
whats the big deal, bollywood is known for copying songs, composers like pritam are better known as thieves here

Ban the Pakistanis from watching Indian movies and listening to Indian songs. ;)

They won't even know then. ;)

well pakistanis copied hindi films' songs in 50's and 60's...why the thief himself is calling others as thief???

Well if we are making money and we can heart good songs we should continue to copy. There is nothing wrong in it, if we are not paying royalties even better.

Well if we are making money and we can heart good songs we should continue to copy. There is nothing wrong in it, if we are not paying royalties even better.

Chori oper say seenazori :P

lolzz atleast you guys have accepted the theft :azn:

:woot: why dont you take it to next level and claim that Muslims learning Hindu art (classical) thus copying it :lol:

:rofl:

Coloring everything religiously is your area, why should I jump into that?.. :rofl::rofl:

PS: Anyways, such illogical threads will always be answered by ill-logical way as I mentioned earlier.. ;)

Gotta give it to Pakistani poets and musicians for some of the best music. The sufi influence on the music in the region has done a lot of good and churned out excellent singers and musicians.
I have many friends who have become believers by listening to Ghulam Ali, Nusrat, Rahat, Strings etc. Though many dont understand the lyrics, crude translations are enough to get them hooked, and oh the melodies!

Its true..well Momento has no songs and dance ..its pure desi :D

Nope..I watched memento..only similarity is that short term memory loss..story line is entirely different...

although, to be fair, the Indian singer gives full credit to Qateel Shifai for the lyrics.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now this one is recent copy .Well i don't mind copy because this kalam of bulley shah should not be property of one singer but they are singing this sufi song/qawali at wedding party in upcoming movie Daood Ibrahim-day :P which seem really stupid to me :D

NOOR JAHAN - LAL MERI PAT - DILAN DEY SOUDEY - REMIX - YouTube

and indian version from upcoming movie D-Day

Last edited by a moderator:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom