What's new

Indians still copying Pakistani songs and selling as their own

Hi,
i don't get it why some indians have to copy when they can produce some good music, i remember songs from Jism & TumBin they were just remarkable, lately i haven't heard such good songs in any Indian flick

They should sue indians copyrights on lyrics in international courts and also register a company in India , and file a lawsuit in India

Just like the british writer or was it US writer who sued indian story writer for some bollywood movie story based on Hollywood story

Here are more songs copied by Indians.. and their original Pakistani versions..

Plagiarized Indian Version

and the absolutely beautiful Pakistani version, I love this song by Naseem Begum

Last edited by a moderator:
Plagiarized Indian Version

Tere dar par sanam chaley aayey

Beautiful Original Pakistani version sung by Noor Jehan

Here is another classic one

and classic copy

Indo-Pakistani War of 1971 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Have a look here....Show's pakistani army Surrendering to the Indian army...

Poor weak pakistani...feeling happy by relishing fakely in their own national forums...

Guys ,i know the amount of respect a Pakistani has at an international forum

All people repel pakistani's they are hated all over...bloody terrorist producers...Again:-

Look it again and again..then you ll be reminded where pakistan stands...Wiki itself ranks Indian army as 2nd biggest and pakistani as 6th! LOl no point of discussion

: Bharat-Rakshak.com - The Consortium of Indian Military and Defence Websites :

Whats your point??

3 posts for showing which each and every member of this forum already knows.!!!

We are discussing Indian plagiarism of songs here. You post wiki links as if you are the first one who discovered it..

This forum is for healthy discussions with people who has good knowledge about what they talk. so please keep in mind while posting multiple posts. If your aim is to quickly make maximu posts in small time, this is not the forum.

Have a look here....Show's pakistani army Surrendering to the Indian army...

Poor weak pakistani...feeling happy by relishing fakely in their own national forums...

Guys ,i know the amount of respect a Pakistani has at an international forum

All people repel pakistani's they are hated all over...bloody terrorist producers...Again:-

Look it again and again..then you ll be reminded where pakistan stands...Wiki itself ranks Indian army as 2nd biggest and pakistani as 6th! LOl no point of discussion

: Bharat-Rakshak.com - The Consortium of Indian Military and Defence Websites :

better Comes our with your original ID rather making new id's to show ur desperation .....:cheesy:

True indian's copied **** songs..but its also very true that pakistani's have copied tonnes of indian songs...

And The songs that indians have copied have become more famous than their original one's

Indian musician's,actor's and directors are renowned world over...Hardly any one know's a pakistani actor or singer.

Indian's give a Spark to the dull **** music.

Indian actors, and musician's are awarded worldwide
A.R Rehman sweeped 2 awards at the Oscars and 3 at BAFTA

Amitabh bachchan,Salman khan,shah rukh khan,Aishwarya rai.aamir khan and many more have been waxed at the famous Madame Tussauds.

Are there any ****'s there? I doubt. :azn:

Why do u guys have Chinese and USA flag in here???

This shows the crippling nature of pakistan...they stoop low infront of usa and china...begging for power...freaking nerds...

India does not stoop infront of any one.

India-Russia have set up world's best friendship with Russia supplying arms to india..While India supplying World's highest quality steel to Russia.

India has a very close relationship with Russia(which is an enemy of usa) ,but it doesn't stoop infront of Russia,infact it's russia who has demanded India's partnership.

And yeah......Indian's don't put Russian flag on their national forums...just like you porki's have done here.LOl

Most the artist you quoted are not indulged in plagiarism...... the point here is no dobt indian film industry is a big boom.....but what is there standard that they copy music from a country which has no film industry........ you said that we made your songs famous...... buddy you made our songs worst than ever........... we don't need india's help to sale our own original songs..... we are happy with few audience but we love originality....

lol

seriously.. someone should sue these copycats....They ruin the name of a great country...There are some composers and movie directors,who copy so blatantly that it makes my hair stand...

A few movies which I believe pure copies of other movies--

1.Ghazni---An A to Z copy of the famous movie Memento.I started hating Aamir Khan after that.Never thought even in my wildest dreams that he will do a cheap trick like that.

2.Bichho---A very cheap copy of the famous movie named "The Professional" aka "Leon" by the famous director Luc Besson.Utterly disgusting.Bobby Deol didn't go anywhere near to Jean Reno in acting quality.

3.Qayamat---Hollywood rip off from The Rock.The director should be hanged till death,revived by some magical power,then shot, again revived my some magical power and then drowned in the Lake of Powai for trying to copy that famous movie starring Nicholas Cage and Sean Connery.

Sometimes I get utterly disgusted with the kind of movies that come out of Bollywood grindhouse.It seems that they just can't get over the melodrama part.A guy with a six pack,an innocent looking young girl constantly under the threat of a pure evil villain,a few highly unexpected songs where the girl and the boy keep kicking around holding each other's hands and a few hot raunchy item numbers...and voila!!! you have got a movie which is a box office hit and a success in terms of business.

I mean,WTF?????

Oh well,there are some good movies as well,not too many though.I liked the Munnabhai series.I cannot really say that I am a fan of Shahrukh Khan,but I liked Swades:We the People.That was really an awesome movie and I really never thought that the Indian Film Industry can do a thing like that.I also liked Dil Chahta Hai by Aamir Khan.

Ok some songs are copied. So what, Indian cant write and compose better.

India is far ahead in Music, ask your singers about it.

Back
Top Bottom