What's new

Indians still copying Pakistani songs and selling as their own

I think this Song "Saawli Saloni" is a copy of some pakistani song?
Indian Song in some movie *ing Kamal Sadanah.Somehow I liked the nasal singing By Kumar Sanu(?) ...Maybe My Brighter days were from end 1980s to 1995's... ;) when these Singers are at their High

Pakistani Song:

Last edited by a moderator:
^^sure you can go see that on youtube and else where, do you need a source for that??

You are wrong. Its Pakistan song as many others. Its also singed by Naseboo lal before ur 3rd class group.

Check who are singers in most of Indian movies its Pakistani . I think its good music, sports and culture brings ppl closer. But real person should been given credit is that wrong ?

Do you u know who song SING IS KING ? Check out and u will be suprised.

First line that is highlighted is insulting.(plz edit it)
For ur Kind info........Sukhshinder Shinda is not Indian national.

Second statement.................most of singers are Pakistani!!!!!
Plz continoue naming them...............I will name more songs from 2009 and 2010 movies then you can name.:bunny:

I think this Song "Saawli Saloni" is a copy of some pakistani song?
Indian Song in some movie *ing Kamal Sadanah.Somehow I liked the nasal singing By Kumar Sanu(?) ...Maybe My Brighter days were from end 1980s to 1995's... ;) when these Singers are at their High
YouTube - Sanwali Saloni Teri - Hum Sab Chor Hain

Pakistani Song:
YouTube - vital signs - sanwali saloni

Allah bhala Karey Aapka....... I didn't know that india had also copied such a big hit from Vital signs..........

This is Simply Simply Shameless....... I think after that Kumar sanu should suicide.:angry:......

Tere mere rista purana is a Pakistani or Indian song?

BTW, how many songs copied from pak?

Piracy is a crime in Pakistan, in India plagiarism is being done on national television without check.

Well thats not right? earlier there was filim called krish or something which was stopped becauz the director have copied some scenes or dialogs and they had to pay the guy around few crores ruppess.

The issue is if nobody has a problem then what can indian courts do, and more over we are hearing for the first time from this forum that these are copied from pakistani songs.. so nobody ever knows or takes the pain to fight for their songs..

and yes piracy for a piracy is not the option.... even if it is of cd's or even if it is of songs..

so i dont think you gain any moral high ground by painting all indians musicians as copy cats.. if that was what the objective of you nd some of the other members here was...

This Pakistani song is based on famous Spanish tune Besame Mucho... listen to both songs carefully
YouTube - Jab se dekha hai tumhein - Naheed Niazi
YouTube - Valasquez - Besame Mucho (piano)
There's NO match b/w Besame Mucho & Pak song.!!! It's NOT a copy from any angle....

& the 1954's Indian & Pak songs that u posted both r from 1954 so how do u say Pak copied & NOT vice versa...!!!
"Sassi" was released on June-3-1954 & i couldn't find exact date for "Shart"...

One of the biggest hits of Pakistan, a film called Aina starring Nadeem and Shabnam has been remade 4 times in India as Aaina, Raja Hindustani and Chalte Chalte. One of its songs and video was copied by Amitabh Bahchan.

Copied here by Amitabh

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude, there might be some copiers from India who copy Pakistani songs, but all of Bollywood gets pirated in Pakistan and Bangladesh. It's true too. So it's fair both the ways.

Back
Top Bottom