What's new

Indians still copying Pakistani songs and selling as their own

lol they bought off the rights from the wrong guy :D

Maybe because he had already copied it in India and he thought its Sukshinder Shinda's song.

The whole talk about Indian cinemas copying pakistani music is spoken in such a way as if the whole industry depends on Pakistan for tunes.

Due you have any idea about how much movies are released in Hindi, tamil, telugu, kannada, marathi etc etc every year????

when more than 10000 songs are released in various language and u find 4-5 song copied from here and there "each year" u, you label indian songs as a copy...

wow what an argument...
Since you were pretty interested in talking about the hindi films , i belive you have quite a knowledge in the industry so as to know what is a copy of what. so i thought if you have any credibility in all the talks , will give the list of all the hindi movies released in 2009 and 2010 , so that you have a choice of films to prove you point.
gimme a few names of songs copied from any of these films from pakistani mainstream music industry..

other language film releases might take a long que so be content with the hindi films and take your time to get your point of saying hindi movies copies from pakistani songs... we all will wait...

Chandni Chowk To China
Aasma: The Sky Is the Limit
Raaz - The Mystery Continues
Luck by Chance Drama
Victory
Dev.D
Billu
Delhi-6
13B
Dhoondte Reh Jaaoge
Jai Veeru
Little Zizou
Gulaal
Aloo Chaat
Barah Aana
Firaaq
Lottery
Straight
Aa Dekhen Zara Action Thriller
Ek - The Power of One
8 X 10 Tasveer
Ek Se Bure Do
Pal Pal Dil Ke Saath
Coffee House
School Days
Royal Utsav
Chowrasta Crossroads of Love
Meri Padosan
Sikandar
Kal Kissne Dekha
Zor Lagaa Ke...Haiya!
Let's Dance
Paying Guests
New York
Kambakkht Ishq
Short kut - The Con is On
Jashn
Luck
Love Aaj Kal
Kaminey
Life Partner
Daddy Cool
Kissan
Love Khichdi
Quick Gun Murugun
Toss Thriller
Yeh Mera India l
Three- Love, Lies and Betrayal
Aage Se Right
Fox
Aamras
Baabarr
Phir Kabhi ri
Vaada Raha
Dil Bole Hadippa
Wanted
What's Your Raashee?
Do Knot Disturb Comedy
Wake Up Sid
Acid Factory
All The Best: Fun Begins
Blue
Main Aur Mrs. Khanna
Bal Ganesh 2
Fruit and Nut
Love Ka Tadka
London Dreams Musical,
Aladin
Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani
Jail
Tum Mile
Aao Wish Karein
Kurbaan
Shaabash! You Can Do It
Marega Salaa Action
De Dana Dan
Paa
Rocket Singh: Salesman of the Year C
ADA... A Way of Life
Raat Gayi Baat Gayi
Red Alert: The War Within
Three Idiots

Dulha Mil Gaya
Pyaar Impossible
1Chance Pe Dance
Hello! Hum Lallan Bol Rahe Hain
Veer
Ishqiya
Rann
Road to Sangam
Striker
My Name Is Khan
Sukhmani
Aakhari Decision
Click
Toh Baat Pakki
Karthik Calling Karthik
Teen Patti
Atithi Tum Kab Jaoge
Hello Zindagi
Road, i
Rokkk
Thanks Maa
12 Do Dilon Ke Khel Mein
Hide & Seek
Na Ghar Ke Na Ghaat Ke
Right Yaa Wrong
Trump Card
19 Idiot Box
Lahore
Love Sex aur Dhokha
Shaapit
26 Hum Tum Aur Ghost
It's A Man's World
Mittal v/s Mittal
My Friend Ganesha 3
Prem Kaa Game
Well Done Abba
Pankh
The Great Indian Butterfly
Tum Milo Toh Sahi
Apartment Thriller
Jaane Kahan Se Aayi Hai
Maalik Ek
Prince - It's Showtime
Muskurake Dekh Zara
Paathshaala
Phoonk 2 Horror
Bird Idol
Chase
Housefull Badmaash Company
Bumm Bumm Bole
It's a Wonderful After Life
Knock Out Action
Mr. Bhatti on Chutti
Kites Thriller/Romance
Rajneeti
Khatta Meetha C
Raavan

Bollywood films of 2010 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Bollywood films of 2009 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The low quality post button should be used for this post...............

Dear Bird of prey,

He is not saying Bollywood copy Pakistani songs........ he is showing that bollywood is indeed copying Pakistani songs :lol::lol::lol:

Keep that list with you he has already proved from his initial posts that the bollywood do copy songs from Pakistan.

@ all

c'mon guyz.....wats the big issue of copying music..

last time i heard the big 3 of Indian film industry(Hindi.Tamil nd Telugu)
have jointly applied for a copyright patent for copying other country songs and also among themselves..:rofl::rofl:

@pakistani members..

On a more serious note...Dont u guys think that Imitation is the best form of flattery..??

We will be the first to reject copied stuff, you guys are showing it off as your own music.

sorry sir for offtopic..

if u go by ur logic then u must reject all chinese goods...wat say..?:devil::rofl:

The low quality post button should be used for this post...............

Dear Bird of prey,

He is not saying Bollywood copy Pakistani songs........ he is showing that bollywood is indeed copying Pakistani songs :lol::lol::lol:

Keep that list with you he has already proved from his initial posts that the bollywood do copy songs from Pakistan.

And i was saying bollywood produces more than 1000-2000 songs excluding thousands of pop songs etc and people says "BOLLYWOOD" is copying pakistani songs because of a few songs..

Dont you think its like saying "a country is full of terrorists" when a few miscreants create problems everywhere...?????:mod:

You are wrong. Its Pakistan song as many others. Its also singed by Naseboo lal before ur 3rd class group.

Check who are singers in most of Indian movies its Pakistani . I think its good music, sports and culture brings ppl closer. But real person should been given credit is that wrong ?

Do you u know who song SING IS KING ? Check out and u will be suprised.

sorry according to me love ajj kal bought rights of song of Madan Madi music by Sukhshinder shinda

Have a look

YouTube - Madan Maddi - Kadi Te Hass Bol Ve

We will be the first to reject copied stuff, you guys are showing it off as your own music.

You dont need to reject anything.. all the movies are watched with great interest in Pakistan.. there are no complaints when a hindi movie is watched and people say "OMG" its a pakistani copied song.. so its illegal , so i am not going to watch the rest of the movies..

even lots of inspirations from movies have been seen in my stay in PDF.. lots of hindi songs written, lots of movies appreciated and even people have charecters from hindi movies evn as their avatar ( for example azadpakistan)...

he hasnt proved anything.. except youtube videos showing a few indian songs which are exact copies of pakistan.. ppl here sounds like hindi movies are produced, songs written etc etc by the GOVERNMENT OF INDIA>.

You are wrong. Its Pakistan song as many others. Its also singed by Naseboo lal before ur 3rd class group.

Check who are singers in most of Indian movies its Pakistani . I think its good music, sports and culture brings ppl closer. But real person should been given credit is that wrong ?

Do you u know who song SING IS KING ? Check out and u will be suprised.

Be happy man.... your singers are reaching the ppl through bollywood....
It's not that without Pakistaani singeres Bollywood will not survive.... come out of the well...

BTW For Singh is King I got this..

Track Singer
Singh Is Kinng Snoop Dogg, RDB (Rhythm Dhol Bass),

I have already explained in one of my posts that the intent was to put up a showcase due to the fact that recently many Indians here had shown extreme indignation when their music industry was criticized. There is good reason why Pakistanis don't think much about the Indian Music industry and this is the biggest factor.

Indians don't know any better - they are the ones in a well :P.

I have already explained in one of my posts that the intent was to put up a showcase due to the fact that recently many Indians here had shown extreme indignation when their music industry was criticized. There is good reason why Pakistanis don't think much about the Indian Music industry and this is the biggest factor.

Indians don't know any better - they are the ones in a well :P.

There is good reason why Pakistanis don't think much about the Indian Music industry and this is the biggest factor.

I believe its true that why sometimes we get to see stupid posts like Indians still copying pakistni music and all..

cheers bro.....

Be happy man.... your singers are reaching the ppl through bollywood....
It's not that without Pakistaani singeres Bollywood will not survive.... come out of the well...

BTW For Singh is King I got this..

Track Singer
Singh Is Kinng Snoop Dogg, RDB (Rhythm Dhol Bass),
Pakistani people aren't reaching anywhere. Your people are thinking these compositions are the work of Anu Malik type people whereas in reality its ours. Nakal karo lekin credit toh doh na.

And i was saying bollywood produces more than 1000-2000 songs excluding thousands of pop songs etc and people says "BOLLYWOOD" is copying pakistani songs because of a few songs..

Dont you think its like saying "a country is full of terrorists" when a few miscreants create problems everywhere...?????:mod:

well i believe if you have a full glass of milk you add couple of drops of poison in it. When you drink it......... you will die :cool:

Bollywood no doubt is a big industry and they are doing well........... but when it comes to music industry they have stolen many songs not just from Pakistan but from anywhere they liked :lol:

If there were 1,2 or 5 songs that could have been an exception but the list is too long that we cannot write it down in few posts.

Back
Top Bottom