What's new

Indians still copying Pakistani songs and selling as their own

Pakistani people aren't reaching anywhere. Your people are thinking these compositions are the work of Anu Malik type people whereas in reality its ours. Nakal karo lekin credit toh doh na.

miscommunication...... I was talking about the singers..... not the compositions.....

well i believe if you have a full glass of milk you add couple of drops of poison in it. When you drink it......... you will die :cool:

Bollywood no doubt is a big industry and they are doing well........... but when it comes to music industry they have stolen many songs not just from Pakistan but from anywhere they liked :lol:

If there were 1,2 or 5 songs that could have been an exception but the list is too long that we cannot write it down in few posts.
It's the same reason as why is Lollywood's level so crappy? Dekhne walay hi maajay gaamay hain, the same way Hindi movie music's listeners are also very popping happy go luck, sab chalta hai type of listeners.

well i believe if you have a full glass of milk you add couple of drops of poison in it. When you drink it......... you will die :cool:

By the same analogy can we say that all of pakistan is talibani terrorists???... I know it is not, I just wanted to prove that your anology is wrong...

Bollywood no doubt have copied... but they have given some very good original songs too.... Choice is left to the listner...

Bollywood no doubt is a big industry and they are doing well........... but when it comes to music industry they have stolen many songs not just from Pakistan but from anywhere they liked :lol:

If there were 1,2 or 5 songs that could have been an exception but the list is too long that we cannot write it down in few posts.

See its because you people see Indian cinema is like a glass of milk , when actually its like a vast sea.. a few drops or maybe a bucket full of poison wont kill anything...

Yup among tens of thousands of music produced here a few are copied from around the globe.. thats the beauty of music. .. thats why see newer versions of songs in english too.. if u want i can give u list of songs by new artists of songs from beatles and elvis era... so that you can put a thread like pop music industry is copying or something like that...

see beyonce, pink, britney, guns and roses etc etc copying song sung by Farrokh Bulsara from Gujarat or commonly known as Freddy mercury of famous band QUEEN......

nobody is complaining ....:devil:

Last edited by a moderator:
See its because you people see Indian cinema is like a glass of milk , when actually its like a vast sea.. a few drops or maybe a bucket full of poison wont kill anything...

Yup among tens of thousands of music produced here a few are copied from around the globe.. thats the beauty of music. .. thats why see newer versions of songs in english too.. if u want i can give u list of songs by new artists of songs from beatles and elvis era... so that you can put a thread like pop music industry is copying or something like that...

YouTube - Britney Spears, Beyonce, Pink - We Will Rock You (Pepsi)

YouTube - We will rock you

YouTube - GUNS N ROSES & QUEEN sing We Will Rock You

see beyonce, pink, britney, guns and roses etc etc copying song sung by Farrokh Bulsara from Gujarat or commonly known as Freddy mercury of famous band QUEEN......

nobody is complaining ....:devil:
It's called singing cover songs, nowhere are they claiming that they made it on their own.

It's called singing cover songs, nowhere are they claiming that they made it on their own.

Maybe 10000s songs released in india are alos singing pakistani "cover" songs..!!!!

i wonder what would have been the fate of indian music without pakistan... films would have been with no songs or maybe with chinese "cover" songs or afgahanistan "cover" songs..

A Chinese will always sell a Rolex Knock-off. They won't give it their own name and then sell it.

yup like these...

e621859164ce74222dd80756124d9b40.jpg

350b5ade9b0897818d1c4c47a8368b70.jpg

c32f3d3e6fd46635f1f6e9a29b9efb17.jpg

648cda8f6595a4ba290732d54299460a.jpg

:devil:

Who cares?? Copying goes both ways.. here are some Pakistani copies..

Indian Punjabi

Pakistani Punjabi

And a LOT of same songs sung between Hans Raj Hans and Naseebo Lal:

Though, I personally like Naseebo's vocals MUCH better..

Also, Naseebo Lal sung a lot of Babbu Mann songs and when she was asked in one interview she said she didn't know and only sung them because someone gave those to her.. so she wasn't aware they belonged to Babbu Mann..

Maybe 10000s songs released in india are alos singing pakistani "cover" songs..!!!!

i wonder what would have been the fate of indian music without pakistan... films would have been with no songs or maybe with chinese "cover" songs or afgahanistan "cover" songs..
During Indian movies the credits always read out a Music Director - no mention of the Pakistani he/she copies from.

Also.. as for the "Kaddi teh has bol" song that someone pointed out.. taken from Shaukut Ali's original.. well Naseebo Lal re-sung that song WAY before Master Saleem or Maddan Maddi got their hands on it..

During Indian movies the credits always read out a Music Director - no mention of the Pakistani he/she copies from.

Dont worry anu malik is now in PDF.. he will take notice...

i know u are a regular visitor of the site.. http://songs.pk/

it lets you download "cover" versions of pakistani songs .. so i am a regular.. so maybe something has to be done like banning this site.. so that pakistani music doesnt reach india and everybody can be sure that there are no copying from this side..

but i liked the way amanat ali sung...

I think this thread is leaving to nowhere.. so i am signing off in a good note..

Chanda suraj laakhon taare hain jab tere hi yeh saare
Kis baat par hothi hai phir thakraarein
Keenchi hai lakkeere is jameen pe par na keencho dekho
Beech mein do dilon ke yeh deewaarein

Duniya mein kahin bhi, dard se koyi bhi…
Duniya mein kahin bhi, dard se koyi bhi
Thadpe to humko yahan pe
Ehsaas uske zakhmon ka ho ke
Apna bhi dil bhar bhar aaye roye aankhein

What are u waiting for another day another talk,
Somewhere we have to find a new way to peace
What are you waiting for another sign another call,
Somewhere we have to find a new way to peace!!!

Doori kyon dilon mein rahe faasle kyon badhte rahe
Pyaari hai zindagi hai pyaara jahaan
Rishte badi mushkilon se
bante hai yahaan pe lekin
tootne ke liye bas ek hi lamha

Ishq dava hai har ek dard ki
Zanjeer ishq hai har ek rishte ki
Ishq saari hadhon ko tod daale
Ishq to duniya ko pal mein mita bhi de

Ishq hai jo saare jahaan ko aman bhi de
Ronaq ishq se hai saare aalam ki…

Chanda suraj laakhon taare hain jab tere hi yeh saare
Kis baat par hothi hai phir thakraarein
Keenchi hai lakkeere is jameen pe par na keencho dekho
Beech mein do dilon ke yeh deewaarein

Duniya mein kahin bhi, dard se koyi bhi…
Duniya mein kahin bhi, dard se koyi bhi
Thadpe to humko yahan pe
Ehsaas uske zakhmon ka ho ke
Apna bhi dil bhar bhar aaye roye aankhein

Even bollywood is copying Hollywood movies, they can also sue them, but they dont, :agree:

copied or not.. music is for pleasure and entertainement.. so nobody cares whether its from pakistan or uganda...

Music is global and if an indian musician steals something from pakistan its not about credits its the recognistion it gets to more audience and pakistanis have to be happy that indians are singing to their tunes.. :cheers:

:smitten::smitten:

love you all..

^^Yup but dissing Pakistani Artist shud also be stoped as it is done by most of the people in ur country

Back
Top Bottom