What's new

Indians still copying Pakistani songs and selling as their own

May I add, that Hindi movie music is crap - most of the time and in recent times.

The oldies were quite nice.

Nope it still not fair, Hindi music is just like any other music. Common I would say that 50% of western music is not even worth listening to. There is the good and then there is the bad, it just depends what you listen to. I would say that yes recently we have seen an influx of bad music but they come and go. Altogether Hindi Music is still quite nice to listen to, just as how Pakistani music is still very good.

Lol only little schoolgirls in Pakistan listen to Atif Aslam. He indeed is besura. But to each their own, he appeals more to the Indian taste more.

The real good musicians of Pakistan never get called into India and end up getting copied.

Indians probably only know Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan, Junoon, Atif Aslam, Najam Sheraz, Strings.

There's a massive Industry in Pakistan not just a handful of artists.

Well sir .. You are mentioning only few songs and telling that whole bollywood is copy for past 80 years... I protest any kind of plagiarism but many bollywood singer are much above than these people.. Few to mention is Lata, Asha, Rafi, Mukesh and Kishor... and these pop singers come and go... hence they have only handful hit songs on their hand

Lol I actually told Samina as a joke to tape Salman’s mouth lol She said she tried, dint work :P

But pleaseeee tell Salman to stop singing lol omgggggg lol :P he should stick to playing the guitar :P
I think his voice is not so bad. Rock musicians don't need a good voice, they are making music that has a purpose behind it.

I mean imagine if Nirvana fans were picky about Kurt Cobain's voice.

Notice Cobain acknowledges David Bowie, since he is singing a cover song.

Last edited by a moderator:
May I add, that Hindi movie music is crap - most of the time and in recent times.

I am Sorry but I Protest... You are forgetting that this new Hindi movie music is better in terms of experiment as well.. and by saying Hindi music is crap.. You are insulting living legends like A R Rahman... I still remember Roja is rated as top 10 best albums of the world...

here is the link..
A.R. Rahman's Roja in Top 10 list of Time magazines soundtracks ! Congrats Rahman !

Well sir .. You are mentioning only few songs and telling that whole bollywood is copy for past 80 years... I protest any kind of plagiarism but many bollywood singer are much above than these people.. Few to mention is Lata, Asha, Rafi, Mukesh and Kishor... and these pop singers come and go... hence they have only handful hit songs on their hand
These are apparently few of the "hits" and I think posted a quite a few, thak gaya post karte karte :D

I think his voice is not so bad. Rock musicians don't need a good voice, they are making music that has a purpose behind it.

YouTube - Salman Ahmad - Masjid Mandir (A Real Kick *** Song) (HQ)

I mean imagine if Nirvana fans were picky about Kurt Cobain's voice.

YouTube - Nirvana - The Man Who Sold The World

Notice Cobain acknowledges David Bowie, since he is singing a cover song.

Ya its not that bad but when he sings the same songs Ali Azmat has sung, omg lol He is a great guitarist and he should stick to that, They should find a new voice for Junoon.

pakistani, only think about Indians.
As if they have never copied anything.

Gujjar.

Thats wrong....
Even though I hate the Bollywood movies..... bollywood music is good...
there have been some good songs recently... like in the movie Wake up Sid....
I also like shankar ehsaan loy's music... the best being Tanhayee from Dil chahta hai...

lol they bought off the rights from the wrong guy :D

Maybe because he had already copied it in India and he thought its Sukshinder Shinda's song.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
singer was Madan Madi..............music was by Sukhshinder Shinda.

This song is about 10 years old

Pakistani sing (shaukat ali) sang at least 2 decades ago :lol:

my bad...............I only heard Madan Madi;s song.
This things go........even "Challa" song of Gurdas Mann is sung by many:toast_sign:

Nope it still not fair, Hindi music is just like any other music. Common I would say that 50% of western music is not even worth listening to. There is the good and then there is the bad, it just depends what you listen to. I would say that yes recently we have seen an influx of bad music but they come and go. Altogether Hindi Music is still quite nice to listen to, just as how Pakistani music is still very good.
Lets leave it at: Sur is in the ear of the beholder.

I'm no fan of AR Rahman either. His songs are good background music, not something you would want to listen while driving around town. Did he do, Dil Chahta hai? I liked the bass in the title song.

Now Sukhbir you can listen to, Daler Mehndi, Stereo Nation.

Mostly Punjabi guys I know.

Jagjit Singh is damn good, Lata too except for her recent stuff very commercial.

lol the funniest stuff was this song I heard the other day... dunno how it goes but a guy basically just keeps screaming "Hai Rabba yeh kya hogaya?" Its absolutely crap.

Is he singing about a chick or bowel movements?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom