What's new

Indians still copying Pakistani songs and selling as their own

Piracy is a crime in Pakistan, in India plagiarism is being done on national television without check.

Piracy and Plagiarism is a crime here in India too..... if Pakistani Singers and Composers think they have a case ...come to India and sue the guilty.....it may become a good way to earn money for them.....LOL:toast_sign:

lol Tamil movies are also starting to follow suit by copying Telugu films.

@jinxeD_girl

take a look at this Rihanna - Unfaithul Tamil style:cheesy::cheesy:

Original:
YouTube- Rihanna - Unfaithful
Now Tamil style:
YouTube- Unakkena naan ...::: Kadhalil Vizhundhen :::...

hahahah mind blowing ! They tried to make it as close as possible to the original ! I wonder if Rihanna knows lol !

As for copying ...Bollywood copies hollywood movies/sounds and even Japanese/Korean/Chinese music ..But it's all good as long it sounds good ! We cannot stop them from doing it because the average audience does not care how they make his content.. The companies related always have the option to sue. Noways this trend is declining and we see more crappy films coming up in bollywood.

Piracy is a crime in Pakistan, in India plagiarism is being done on national television without check.

Common Asim I have been to Pakistan also, there are literally shops that sell only Indian DVD’s there. Piracy maybe a crime but I don’t think it is enforced at all. You can basically find the latest Indian movies with DVD prints as soon as the actual movie is released. My point is that its on both sides, mere finger pointing is of no use.

Sab baatein choro, Made in India, is actually Made in Pakistan by an unknown type chap called Waqar Ali. I remembered seeing his video way back. I think Shalwar Kurtay main naach raha tha :D

hahahah mind blowing ! They tried to make it as close as possible to the original ! I wonder if Rihanna knows lol !

As for copying ...Bollywood copies hollywood movies/sounds and even Japanese/Korean/Chinese music ..But it's all good as long it sounds good ! We cannot stop them from doing it because the average audience does not care how they make his content.. The companies related always have the option to sue. Noways this trend is declining and we see more crappy films coming up in bollywood.

and then your singer "Abhijeet something" comes on TV and bash Atif Aslam for copying one Korean song :frown: :cry:

Please refrain from making such big statements that Bollywood movies are crap or anything. There is the good and there is the bad. Hollywood movies arnt that special also, its only the special effects that save them.

Oh... God they have copied Abrar's most famous songs..... OMG...... :hitwall::hitwall:
What a shameless act that is.......... I don't how they can copy such a perfect hit like bheega bheega sa yeh decemeber hai........I mean now when indians are also exposed to pakistani music......... earlier it was easy because indians were not able to get these songs easily....but now everything is available on internet and they are still playing the same old game of plagiarism....... thats simply ridiculous....:frown:

Actually what the world needs is a dedicated company that specializes in suing Indian plagiarists. Should be a good idea for a business. For example if I am ripped off I wouldn't know the first thing about how to go about suing people.

This thread is bound to come down to mere finger pointing and nothing else. The point is, if so many people are taking offence to copying of music then come down and sue bollywood. No one wants to do that because that will wreck their chance to work in Bollywood movies. If that stand true that Indian movies copy Pakistani music then India should also raise the point of the blatant piracy of Indian movies in Pakistan. The coin always has two sides but we tend to only focus on one depending on where we come from.

I actually made this thread because often Pakistanis claim that while the Indian film industry is miles ahead, their music industry is nowhere near the quality that Pakistan produces and Indians flip out and go like wtf are you saying?

I wanted to present evidence that the Indian music industry is still heavily dependent upon Pakistani artists whether they pay them or are stealing from them.

Piracy and Plagiarism is a crime here in India too..... if Pakistani Singers and Composers think they have a case ...come to India and sue the guilty.....it may become a good way to earn money for them.....LOL:toast_sign:

One Pakistani singer(Najam Sheraz) has done that..... his song was copied in the movie murder he sued the composer and then the director of the setteled things with him and he made a video for Najam's original version also.... and the song "Menu tere naal" and copied version was "Bheegey hont tere"

But overall its a shameless act

Why doesn’t Atif sue Mahesh Bhatt then ? lol because then he will be out of work and no one will call him to perform in concerts in Canada and the USA. He just came a day or two before to Toronto to perform with Sherya Goshal. He sang all his hits from Bollywood movies, no one even remembers that he was part of Jal lol. No one is suing anyone here, Its just business and nothing else.

Oh... God they have copied Abrar's most famous songs..... OMG...... :hitwall::hitwall:
What a shameless act that is.......... I don't how they can copy such a perfect hit like bheega bheega sa yeh decemeber hai........I mean now when indians are also exposed to pakistani music......... earlier it was easy because indians were not able to get these songs easily....but now everything is available on internet and they are still playing the same old game of plagiarism....... thats simply ridiculous....:frown:
I know and they made it sort of chichora, with the threesome going on with the racy dressed up chick :D

and then your singer "Abhijeet something" comes on TV and bash Atif Aslam for copying one Korean song :frown: :cry:

No Bro.. he was not bashing Atif for copying some Korean song.. he was bashing as Atif is big hit but still he is not a good singer ( personally I believe same as once I saw his live program and he was besura.. though he is having different voice and style.. PS: I love all his songs still )..:cheers:

Why doesn’t Atif sue Mahesh Bhatt then ? lol because then he will be out of work and no one will call him to perform in concerts in Canada and the USA. He just came a day or two before to Toronto to perform with Sherya Goshal. He sang all his hits from Bollywood movies, no one even remembers that he was part of Jal lol. No one is suing anyone here, Its just business and nothing else.
Atif was paid for his songs by Mahesh Bhatt, no harm no foul. It was a business deal. Atif was given credit for the songs as well. Not only Atif, but Najam Sheraz too, for Bheege Honth Tere - originally: Menu Tere Naal.

The thing is most of the times Indians get away with it since they are rehashing 10-15 year old songs. But sooner or later the truth comes out.

Back
Top Bottom