What's new

Indians still copying Pakistani songs and selling as their own

Lol I got no aversion to Hindi Cinema due to any of those reasons. My patriotism is not film deep. I only don't watch Hindi cinema due to the lack of quality in recent times. Whenever something really good, is recommended I do watch it which is mostly just comedy movies like Munna Bhai, Three Idiots, Hera Pheri.

Hera Pheri is a remake of Malyalam super hit film Ramji rao speaking..much much better than Hera Pheri..i suggest you to watch Bheja fry..its a good comedy movie.. :)

sorry for offtopic

Well if they start to sue then it will be a good for the Lawyers.I myself want them to do that since my father is a lawyer it'll be good for the business.:azn::devil:

Then you have lots of law suits waiting... :rofl:There was a well researched site on the internet which had plagiarized songs and the original tunes/songs from all over the world and I contributed alot to that site.. That site doesn't anymore.. Indians and Pakistanis are copying each other songs for a long time.. but that doesn't end there.. they have been influenced by tunes from all over the world..

This Pakistani song is based on famous Spanish tune Besame Mucho... listen to both songs carefully

This very famous Indian song "Ae dil hai mushkil jeena yahan" is based on English song "O My Darling Clementine"

and this famous Indian song from Raja is based on "Come September" tune from Hollywood film with the same name..

there are countless examples like this.. :victory:;):D

Last edited by a moderator:
Hera Pheri is a remake of Malyalam super hit film Ramji rao speaking..much much better than Hera Pheri..i suggest you to watch Bheja fry..its a good comedy movie.. :)

sorry for offtopic

even the Bheja fry is also a remake of some european film....
Bollywood is famous for remake....
rather prefer tamilian movie which comes up with some originals sometimes...
BTW iam not a tamilian...

Only films I like are those of Abhay deol's

Copied Version:

Original Version:

I think that it is just Bollywood's way to get back to Pakistan on the pirated CDs subject. The losses that the film producers suffer due to the blatant and unhindered piracy industry in Karachi must be hurting a lot.

Waris Baig ko bhi nahi chora :D

Copied Version:

Original:

I think if Movie producers did a deal with the Pakistani artists they'd cost them about the same as Indian copycats do like Mahesh Bhatt did with Najam Sheraz and Atif Aslam.

Well if Pakistanis can make money selling pirated CDs of India movies....whats wrong wrong with some Pakistani inspired songs ......in bollywood movies....

LOL

even the Bheja fry is also a remake of some european film....
Bollywood is famous for remake....
rather prefer tamilian movie which comes up with some originals sometimes...
BTW iam not a tamilian...

Only films I like are those of Abhay deol's

lol Tamil movies are also starting to follow suit by copying Telugu films.

@jinxeD_girl

take a look at this Rihanna - Unfaithul Tamil style:cheesy::cheesy:

Original:
Now Tamil style:

Well if Pakistanis can make money selling pirated CDs of India movies....whats wrong wrong with some Pakistani inspired songs ......in bollywood movies....

LOL

Thats a very good point really, here in Canada 90% of the Pirated Dvd's come from Pakistan, who is to explain for that ? The amount of loss incurred by Bollywood due to Piracy is huge.

Copied Version:

Original version:

Sonu Nigam is emerging as the next big copycat. Really behaved and seemed like a respectable guy otherwise.

LOL
Piracy is a crime in Pakistan, in India plagiarism is being done on national television without check.

Back
Top Bottom