What's new

Indians on their defence forum crying

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never seen as many fantasy obsessed deluded morons as you see on Indian boards

Honestly the mental gymnastics these idol worshippers have to go through to stop their minds from exploding after centuries of defeat after defeat is incredible

192008.png

Some more for us to enjoy. In one of the above screenshot you can see that they accept that they had spies working in Afghanistan to destabilize Pakistan

View attachment 770180
View attachment 770181
View attachment 770182
View attachment 770183
View attachment 770184
View attachment 770185

LOL this guy thinks India can take Azad Kashmir so easily

View attachment 770186
View attachment 770187

no difference in looking into my toilet after I’ve finished doing a number 2

Same colour same smell and full of shit

Indians still think that Pakistani Pukhtoons will betray Pakistan, looks like PTM and NDS has been giving them false info. :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:
yea they think ptm is shooo shitrong. they are banking on ptm. ptm is scratching its arse thinking about survival since it doesn't receive indian fart gas anymore via ghani.
What i don't get is why do they think there are Pak army soldiers in Taliban and if Pak army helped Taliban win then why would they start fighting the Pak soldiers. Not sure whats their logic behind this thinking.

View attachment 770209
sniffing too much methane. drinking too much much urine. deadly combo.

Last edited:
I'm lot more concerned about Pakistan after Taliban take over of Afghanistan.

Not just Afghanistan, there is a Taliban wing in Pakistan too, called as TTP.

Pashtun boys of Taliban and TTP in no stretch of time, would eye the land of Punjab in East, as their ancestors have done for hundred of years.

If anyone in Pakistan think Taliban do Pakistan's bidding they neither know Afghan psyche nor the history of the region.

If Pakistan military resort to pressure tactics on Taliban, they same friendly Taliban can send suicide bombers to Pakistani cities.
Wake up. India has just lost a 20-year long strategic war with Pakistan.

indians having a heard brain fart... again! :lol:
PicsArt_08-16-01.48.13.jpg

Hard to understand why any sane person in Afghanistan will go against Pakistan no matter what is the past
1 You have 3 to 4 million your citizens living in that country, what if they force these back
2 Majority of your import and export is going through country what if they stop everything since you are a land locked country in the middle of dead zone.
3 The State which provides you legitimacy in international forum and support you why would try to harm that.

Why indians cant understand this simple thing ?
Yes i understand with few Afghani they worship and care more about money then own nations future

I check Indian defence forum occasionally, its good to know what the enemy is thinking. Yes i know its a shitty forum

View attachment 770172
View attachment 770173
View attachment 770174
View attachment 770175

View attachment 770176
View attachment 770177
View attachment 770178
View attachment 770179

Indians still think that Pakistani Pukhtoons will betray Pakistan, looks like PTM and NDS has been giving them false info. :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:
I like how they have nicknames for everyone hahaha. Porkis, monkeys(we caught two of their monkeys one from Iran, one from the air), ruskies hahaha nice touch
I'm lot more concerned about Pakistan after Taliban take over of Afghanistan.

Not just Afghanistan, there is a Taliban wing in Pakistan too, called as TTP.

Pashtun boys of Taliban and TTP in no stretch of time, would eye the land of Punjab in East, as their ancestors have done for hundred of years.

If anyone in Pakistan think Taliban do Pakistan's bidding they neither know Afghan psyche nor the history of the region.

If Pakistan military resort to pressure tactics on Taliban, they same friendly Taliban can send suicide bombers to Pakistani cities.
I have always held Pashtuns in great respect. They are and always will be welcomed with open arms as muslims brothers, compatriots and friends in Punjab.

In Rawalpindi and Lahore I've seen Pashtuns picking garbage, selling corn, books, naarey, other things. But rarely have I seen a pathan begging compared to other ethnicities.

Last edited:
Hard to understand why any sane person in Afghanistan will go against Pakistan no matter what is the past
1 You have 3 to 4 million your citizens living in that country, what if they force these back
2 Majority of your import and export is going through country what if they stop everything since you are a land locked country in the middle of dead zone.
3 The State which provides you legitimacy in international forum and support you why would try to harm that.

Why indians cant understand this simple thing ?
Yes i understand with few Afghani they worship and care more about money then own nations future
The corrupt farsibaans that rose to power in Kabul post 2010 really shaped anti Pakistan narrative at the behest of CIA and other hostile agencies. To the point a lot of Afghans are now genuinely brain washed with this bullshit.

I like how they have nicknames for everyone hahaha. Porkis, monkeys(we caught two of their monkeys one from Iran, one from the air), ruskies hahaha nice touch

I have always held Pashtuns in great respect. They are and always will be welcomed with open arms as muslims brothers, compatriots and friends in Punjab.

In Rawalpindi and Lahore I've seen Pashtuns picking garbage, selling corn, books, naarey, other things. But rarely have I seen a pathan begging compared to other ethnicities.
I admire them. Real patan never beg on street. They will work hard and earn with respect. I had patan members in my shop he was with for 12 years best loyal person even when my own relatives betrayed me he was there to stand with me. I gifted him whol my printing business which was oman bass only for little Token for his loyalty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom