What's new

Indians on their defence forum crying

Status
Not open for further replies.
I check Indian defence forum occasionally, its good to know what the enemy is thinking. Yes i know its a shitty forum

View attachment 770172
View attachment 770173
View attachment 770174
View attachment 770175

View attachment 770176
View attachment 770177
View attachment 770178
View attachment 770179

Indians still think that Pakistani Pukhtoons will betray Pakistan, looks like PTM and NDS has been giving them false info. :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:
Those Indians probably realized it is game over when the Afghan Taliban take control of Afghanistan.
India will lose its influence in the region.

Hopefully China will fill in the void.

1629228212648.jpeg

I too have been 'savoring' Indian sites for the last few days. Enjoyable browsing--funny! One comment made was 'What's stopping India to launch Brahmos missile at the Afghan Presidential Palace right now?'. Hahahaha!!
PS. WION--a popular Indian You Tube channel has been calling Afghan Taliban a 'terrorists' non-stop over the last few weeks/months--that is until August 15--presumably to protect the poor chap Annas Mallick who is reporting for them in Afghanistan. Good move to save him, even if hypocritical and cowardly.

@Srinivas I didn't understand this Taqiya thing you guys are referring to. Please explain what is this

1629242080180.png

Indians dreaming about attacking Pakistan again using their failed Balakot mishap

1629262495433.png

Is this the link?

Indians dreaming about attacking Pakistan again using their failed Balakot mishap

View attachment 770836
One thing I don't get. Talibans were there from 1994 to somewhere 2001 with almost full control. They never attacked India. Why Indians think now they will attack India, while Pakistan is standing between them and India.
Any Indian please clarify it.

One thing I don't get. Talibans were there from 1994 to somewhere 2001 with almost full control. They never attacked India. Why Indians think now they will attack India, while Pakistan is standing between them and India.
Any Indian please clarify it.
Recently Al Qaeda attacked Lucknow last month, Al Qaeda operates from Af-Pak region under Taliban influence. Maybe that’s what he was trying to imply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom