What's new

Indians on their defence forum crying

Status
Not open for further replies.
236864415_10159343678415561_3974604883934191587_n.jpg

I like this educated opinion here. It's obviously from a professor of geopolitics and history:

View attachment 770288

Now you Greek's know what kind of shit neighbor we have to deal with, be happy you don't have them to your North, East and West.

Wait so monkeys are Chinese and porkies are supposed to be Pakistanis?
Not gonna lie I kinda lol'ed out it's funny wanna know what names they have for other nationalities

But I genuinely want them to look at themselves in the mirror and ask

With that kind of faces how can you call anyone, anything?

Last edited:
Some more for us to enjoy. In one of the above screenshot you can see that they accept that they had spies working in Afghanistan to destabilize Pakistan

View attachment 770180
View attachment 770181
View attachment 770182
View attachment 770183
View attachment 770184
View attachment 770185

LOL this guy thinks India can take Azad Kashmir so easily

View attachment 770186
View attachment 770187

why is my post in crying section?

How is the support to Taliban from Pakistan going on?

The absolute joke of the century is India thinking it could encircle Pakistan. They are going to get jackhammered in Kashmir now, the momentum builds.

I check Indian defence forum occasionally, its good to know what the enemy is thinking. Yes i know its a shitty forum

View attachment 770172
View attachment 770173
View attachment 770174
View attachment 770175

View attachment 770176
View attachment 770177
View attachment 770178
View attachment 770179

Indians still think that Pakistani Pukhtoons will betray Pakistan, looks like PTM and NDS has been giving them false info. :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:
Indians having self orgasm on there own forum where no one challenge them lol. Good for day dreaming.

I'm lot more concerned about Pakistan after Taliban take over of Afghanistan.

Not just Afghanistan, there is a Taliban wing in Pakistan too, called as TTP.

Pashtun boys of Taliban and TTP in no stretch of time, would eye the land of Punjab in East, as their ancestors have done for hundred of years.

If anyone in Pakistan think Taliban do Pakistan's bidding they neither know Afghan psyche nor the history of the region.

If Pakistan military resort to pressure tactics on Taliban, they same friendly Taliban can send suicide bombers to Pakistani cities.

It always amazes me what a bunch of Idiots indians really are cause they fail to understand a very simple thing....... Taliban are Pakistan. .... :lol: :lol: :lol:

The absolute joke of the century is India thinking it could encircle Pakistan. They are going to get jackhammered in Kashmir now, the momentum builds.
If you think about it

Exact same thing is happening to India, and it's much worse

If they had any sense they'd desperately try to make peace with either the "porkies" or the "monkeies" or both tbh

Even if you are planning to break Pakistan (have no idea how they'd do that but for the sake of the argument)

How long would it take at a minimum 2,3 decades at least

Can you sustain the encirclement for that long? While also developing

Non of them make any sense lol
It's just the delusions(as seen in the posts of Indians screenshots posted here from some shit Indian forum).
...just the hate(referring to Pakistan as Porkistan) and making grand plans despite a total defeat in Afghanistan...
...they make it so apparent how they are burning inside :lol:
...which is always fun to watch.

As for making sense...lol u r expecting too much from them. One of them literally said "India should lay out harsh terms for the Taliban...in return for India recognizing their government as legitimate"...
...and then goes on to list the terms...one of them being "they allow Indian assets to operate freely in Afghanistan to keep an eye on Pakistan"
His stunted mental growth :cheesy:
Like what could India have to offer the Afghan Taliban...something they can't get anywhere else?

Last edited:
clearly indians have no brains and really just talking out of their arse.
LOL at the guy that said “India must not sell its recognition cheap” and then he listed a bunch of wild demands. He thinks the Taliban covet Indian recognition.

indians already contacted the talibans and they frankly no positive response to the indians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom