What's new

Indians on their defence forum crying

Status
Not open for further replies.
What i don't get is why do they think there are Pak army soldiers in Taliban and if Pak army helped Taliban win then why would they start fighting the Pak soldiers. Not sure whats their logic behind this thinking.

1629093783741.png

"Sit back and relax."

Like what else can you do?

These poojeets carry no more than two brain cells.

What i don't get is why do they think there are Pak army soldiers in Taliban and if Pak army helped Taliban win then why would they start fighting the Pak soldiers. Not sure whats their logic behind this thinking.

View attachment 770209
Musharraf once said that SSG commandos fought like mercenaries in Afghanistan, I guess that’s why he said so.

I check Indian defence forum occasionally, its good to know what the enemy is thinking. Yes i know its a shitty forum

View attachment 770172
View attachment 770173
View attachment 770174
View attachment 770175

View attachment 770176
View attachment 770177
View attachment 770178
View attachment 770179

Indians still think that Pakistani Pukhtoons will betray Pakistan, looks like PTM and NDS has been giving them false info. :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

Bro as a Pashtun I find it f-ing hillarious that people think we will rebel against Pakistan and cause a whole civil war and join Afghanistan. If Lar Pashtana wanted to do that then that would've happened long ago. PTM has given some good crack to a lot of people considering that PTM is only big in Waziristan and PTI is the biggest Pashtun party out there.

Not to mention Achakzai has literally 0 seats and ANP has 2 seats LOL

Will be killed/caught again. Let the things get settled in coming months. p.S. wrong tweets/pics are being flown for the last few days, let the dust be settled. AF spokeperson gave an interview to Pakistani private news channel yesterday where he categorically said that they will not allow TTP/ISIS to rise again in Afghanistan.

View attachment 770209

Mah daa damkha oreedlai dai. It is prob from the Bush era.
Will be killed/caught again. Let the things get settled in coming months. p.S. wrong tweets/pics are being flown for the last few days, let the dust be settled. AF spokeperson gave an interview to Pakistani private news channel yesterday where he categorically said that they will not allow TTP/ISIS to rise again in Afghanistan.

Actually?

Bro as a Pashtun I find it f-ing hillarious that people think we will rebel against Pakistan and cause a whole civil war and join Afghanistan. If Lar Pashtana wanted to do that then that would've happened long ago. PTM has given some good crack to a lot of people considering that PTM is only big in Waziristan and PTI is the biggest Pashtun party out there.

I still dream of one Muslims country. InshAllah tiaras nations will become tomorrow's great cities

They are trying to clutch to anything, desperation is pretty evident.

1629094090073.png

1629094201051.png

1629094366635.png

I know right, but it seems they just follow Dawar and Pashteen and and then dream up of Taliban coming to help them.

View attachment 770209

Most of the Indians are delusional and live in a fantasy world. They know zero about intelligence gathering and sharing. Why send your own people when you can get the information for free. Taliban need Pakistan and they sharing information with Pakistan.
Talibans are going to eliminate TTP, ISIS or any other faction working against Pakistan. You will see more cry from Afghans (puppets) and Indians.

Last edited:
They are trying to clutch to anything, desperation is pretty evident.

View attachment 770210
View attachment 770211
View attachment 770212

I know right, but it seems they just follow Dawar and Pashteen and and then dream up of Taliban coming to help them.

I also find it hilarious that they refer to Ahmed Shah Durrani with such glee when referring to pakjabis. But they forget what Ahmed Shah Durrani did to dharmics. Third Battle of Panipat needs another movie LMAO

Why do Indians and Afghans love talking on behalf of us, they are very desparate.
I still dream of one Muslims country. InshAllah tiaras nations will become tomorrow's great cities

Same, but reality tells us otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom