What's new

Indians I have a Suggestion on Kalbhushan

baajey said:
no... the one who kept crying like a sissy girl when denied biryani.

how did you make sure that he was a terrorist ? (don't even bother to post the youtube video).
Should have given him beef biryani.
Anyway, no true Muslim would utter such blasphemy as said by him:

Which makes one wonder if he really was a Pakistani, since when did Muslims started believing in hindu gods?

There's a list of Indians who can 'disappear in thin air' from a number of different places. Be careful what you wish for. India has given Pakistan a license to abduct its citizens as an instrument of policy.

Instead of offering unsolicited ' suggestions ' it would be lot more prudent to think of the poor Gunner ISI Lt Col missing from Lumbini.

Thats a more potent threat.

He seems to have disappeared into thin air.

There's a list of Indians who can 'disappear in thin air' from a number of different places. Be careful what you wish for. India has given Pakistan a license to abduct its citizens as an instrument of policy.
As if Pakistan was not doing this earlier...

Why this He is Spy or Not ?? If he Is Its Not only one I bet RAW thousand Khulbushans Working Pakistan

Hang that man Already !!! Fed up Nonsense Cry for days Its Seems Pakistani Making To melo Dramatic or they are Sissies

Marna hai tu Mardo bhai yeh randi rona kya macha Rakha hai
No no agency sends his man in thousands in another country. He was head of Pakistan section and there would be at max 3 to 4 Indian officers others will be traitors from within Pakistan

Than it's time to start using our assets in Afghanistan and start doing it

I am not wishing for anything, merely stating facts.

As regards giving licences & state policies, the list of licences granted by Pak is endless . OP Gibraltar & use of terror being one of them.

India invariably has done a better job in repaying the compliment.

Pak set the ball rolling by picking up an Indian from Iran.

Wait for some time.. they will claim he is an adopted son of Pm Narendra Modi... Media is so full of bullshit.

Yes.. Osama Bin Laden was found hiding inside RAW's safe house... and Haqqani Network is a RAW creation...
Yes did you see Osama s body ?

I am not wishing for anything, merely stating facts.

As regards giving licences as & state policies, the list of licences granted by Pak is endless . OP Gibraltar & use of terror being one of them.

India invariably has done a better job of them in repaying the compliment.

Pak set the ball rolling by picking up an Indian from Iran.
The Day Jadhav was revealed to the world the Irani president was in Pakistan and he denounced Jadhav on the spot. I wonder why India never contacted Irani authorities over Jadhav???

It might be prudent for state authorities to remember, if not brave netizens, that all states keep lists.

And you have all Pakistan I citizens secured???

Back
Top Bottom