What's new

Indians I have a Suggestion on Kalbhushan

Instead of offering unsolicited ' suggestions ' it would be lot more prudent to think of the poor Gunner ISI Lt Col missing from Lumbini.

Thats a more potent threat.

He seems to have disappeared into thin air.

you said so, and even if I believe you, I would request you to substantiate the same with some sort of link.
thanks in advance.
Do you really think I need you to believe on anything I said . Do you really think Pakistan cares that India thinks that Jadhav got a fair trail or not. He killed our people he was providing funds to terrorists and he will be punished accordingly. No matter how much Modi cries or any one else cries. Indian lobby cannot do any thing here. I have no responsibility to give you any proof here but I will ask you one question if Jadhav was a business man what was he doing in Pakistan with fake documents. Why did he needed the fake documents?

Instead of offering unsolicited ' suggestions ' it would be lot more prudent to think of the poor Gunner ISI Lt Col missing from Lumbini.

Thats a more potent threat.

He seems to have disappeared into thin air.
Jadhav is the only declared RAW agent in custody. It will not be difficult to bring forward another.

If Pakistan place the evidences against Kulbhushan Jadhav in public there won't be need for any Pakistani giving such unsolicited suggestions. Indian Government has already accepted that Kulbhushan Jadhav is a former Naval Officer, and it's a golden opportunity for Pakistan to prove it to the rest of the world how India is involved in spreading unrest in Pakistan. So once again kindly place evidences against Kulbhushan Jadhav in public for the world to see and judge.

@Zarvan This is a game played by agencies...... This was a "chal" from ISI..... Now you need to wait for RAW's chal. ....

It would have been much simpler if India just manned up and owned him.
Exactly!!
Now it is already past that point I think. He have admitted to be involved in spying and terrorist activities and will be treated same as other terrorists. I wont celebrate the death of a human being, even if he is my enemy but we have to do what have to be done. We should just get over with it now and close this chapter. There are many other foreign funded spies and terrorists in our country and we just need to catch them and punish them as well.
For GOD sake you both are admins here. We would also not have owned our guy until he would been hanged or returned. India would never admit it until we send his dead body back only than than they would admit that he was there guy and films would be made on him

Meanwhile I have been strictly instructed not to speculate anything on the forum (PDF and associated forums) or my twitter account.
Who instructed you ;)
Just express yourself
But it is up to us to take indians seriously or not and the nation has decided to say NO, people of Pakistan want to make a horrible example of all the terrorists and he is a bloody terrorist

Last edited:
@Zarvan This is a game played by agencies...... This was a "chal" from ISI..... Now you need to wait for RAW's chal. ....

Uncle gee, as Zarvan said as well, it was one of the many RAW's chal which got busted.

It would have been much simpler if India just manned up and owned him.
There is a Pakistani Spy languishing in Indian Jail in Bhopal.. the Guy has finished his sentence... ask your ISI to accept him back... he is feeding off my tax money for past 7 years.

By the way Indians one Pakistani journalist is claiming that Kabhushan Yadav is relative of Ajit Doval

He is not coming back and there was no chal of ISI here it was RAW chal which after several years failed due to the fact that your guy got relax and his phone got traced
I said wait for the next move.....Wont be late.... Won't be disappointing either..... Be patient......

By the way Indians one Pakistani journalist is claiming that Kabhushan Yadav is relative of Ajit Doval
Wait for some time.. they will claim he is an adopted son of Pm Narendra Modi... Media is so full of bullshit.

Because Raw is the root of terrorism
Yes.. Osama Bin Laden was found hiding inside RAW's safe house... and Haqqani Network is a RAW creation...

Back
Top Bottom