What's new

Indians Are Claiming Chitral and Kohistan too As Indian Territory

Jupitar also in territory of india maharaja ashoka was living there :lol:

Aisa kuch honay nahi wala. Only Internet fantasies by unemployed Indians. They probably go online and suddenly find images of beautiful Kalash girls or something like that, and then those filthy comments are everywhere. I am really embarrassed by such persons. Indians are the filthiest people on earth, and it makes me hang my head in shame.

I can understand that the people here are upset over those comments. But they shouldn't. No Indian BJP-RSS warriors are crossing into Pakistan.

Just let me know. My in-laws will take you in. This is where they live. The village of Ayun. Gateway to Kalash Bamburet valley.

AyunValley1872016-960x631.jpg

Wow yaar , it looks like a imaginary place :D Once this whole lockdown is over, and if I don't get my visa, and my wife comes to Pakistan, This time Inshallah I will take her to Gilgit , Hunza , Swat and Chitral :) having someone who knows around the area is awesome cause they can take you to some unseen places which only locals knows about .

Thodi zameen le de mujhe kheeti bari ker lun ga apni wife ke sath hahah

Never seen an official Indian map containing these areas. Don't think this is official Indian stance.

Wow yaar , it looks like a imaginary place :D Once this whole lockdown is over, and if I don't get my visa, and my wife comes to Pakistan, This time Inshallah I will take her to Gilgit , Hunza , Swat and Chitral :) having someone who knows around the area is awesome cause they can take you to some unseen places which only locals knows about .

Thodi zameen le de mujhe kheeti bari ker lun ga apni wife ke sath hahah

That is right bro. :) You don't worry about the places. Family in Chitral knows all the places. Upper Chitral is a feast in the right season. Family will also take you to a special place. A princely family in Chitral Nagar. The in-laws are related to them. They have a big cottage at a place called Nagar Fort. It is worth seeing.

I also know a shehzada from Dir Kumrat Valley nearby Chitral. He came last year to study at our uni in The Netherlands. This guy loves traveling all over Pakistan and especially GB. He showed me some pics of the places he visited. Absolutely stunning. Let's see if we can plan something together.

Last edited:
That is right bro. :) You don't worry about the places. Family in Chitral knows all the places. Upper Chitral is a feast in the right season. Family will also take you to a special place. A princely family in Chitral Nagar. The in-laws are related to them. They have a big cottage at a place called Nagar Fort. It is worth seeing.

I also know a shehzada from Dir Kumrat Valley nearby Chitral. He came last year to study at our uni in The Netherlands. This guy loves traveling all over Pakistan and especially GB. He showed me some pics of the places he visited. Absolutely stunning. Let's see if we can plan something together.

I was at Babu Sir pass, and Gilgit and Hunza was really next stop but unfortunately my budget didn't allowed it :( I feel so sad about it my wife wanted to see Attabad lake, this was first time i feel bad about being not so rich ..
Inshallah next time, we will go bit more prepared and plan everything even betterly . It would be great if we can coordinate it because I am more of a shy person so if someone took me as a Guest i will be shy to live or even ask for anything .

I was at Babu Sir pass, and Gilgit and Hunza was really next stop but unfortunately my budget didn't allowed it :( I feel so sad about it my wife wanted to see Attabad lake, this was first time i feel bad about being not so rich ..
Inshallah next time, we will go bit more prepared and plan everything even betterly . It would be great if we can coordinate it because I am more of a shy person so if someone took me as a Guest i will be shy to live or even ask for anything .

Yes, you have to be prepared budget wise. It is a shame when you reach so far you don't have the budget to move on. You are basically so close. You don't worry about anything. When you are there in-laws will take care. Chitralis are by nature very hospitable people.

The best thing when you visit Ayun, Kalash valley is approximately an hour away from here. You have to pass Ayun in order to meet Kalash in a few Valley's where they live. Family will take you to Kalash in their houses and you can spend quality time up close. My in-laws obviously speak their lingo khowar. My in-laws used to have a shop in Bamburet valley. My wife's father was very close with Kalash. He used to spend a lot of time with them. They know him very well, but he passed away. Kalash don't mingle very much with tourists anymore. They get harassed for pics by tourists. When you visit the place with someone they trust and know you have nothing to worry. Your wife will enjoy it. When you visit in April they have festivals. The place is also stunning and in its full glory.

Last edited:
That's what my point is. They have no need to feel that way because a modern person's self image should not have to depend on racial ideas.

And not all "hindus-stanis" behave that way. I certainly don't. But unfortunately our country's Internet sphere is dominated by jahills of the worst type. That is why I said I am embarrassed by those posts.

It was a culture where caste system aka "Racial discrimination" was practiced religiously.

Do you understand that ?

Back
Top Bottom