What's new

Indians Are Claiming Chitral and Kohistan too As Indian Territory

It is true that on average, Indians aren't exactly "lookers" but it has a population of 1.3 billion. And there are many million attractive people.

A lot of attractive people in India remain surrounded by other attractive people. As elsewhere in the world. Of course they have more wealth, influence, and power. They don't really care that much because of no real need. They are self-absorbed.

My point is that the Internet comments you read are not really representative of what India will do in the future. We aren't coming over anytime soon...so you guys and relax and laugh at the comments. Because the comments are worth laughing at.

Yes, a lot of ugly Indians making a lot of ugly comments online. And that's what embarrasses me.

Good points.

Aap log jan tay nahin "Bharat Mata" ko.....no.1 randi hai. :argh:India has been swallowing territories since 1947.

But I agree, it is better for Indians to not get too greedy and eye Pakistan territories, as it's a deadly menacing country filled with trigger-happy people. Should keep distance from them.

We are really not interested in coming over. Thank you. We know you people are deadly, and always ready to embrace death. It won't end well for anyone so it's good to remain separate.

As for these comments, they are all internet fantasies. Laugh and enjoy them.
You might be able to laugh and enjoy when ur sisters are being talked about in negative sense.

We if it were possible would snatch their eyes from their devices such is a pain and anger over this.

Last edited:
Nationalistic jingoism is one thing, but I am getting sick and tired of these filth fetishising over Pakistani females. Kailash and every man, woman, child, living creature and square inch of land within our borders will be protected with a relentless ferocity, the likes of which Hindustan has never imagined. These filth will regret their miserable thoughts.

You might be able to laugh and enjoy when ur sisters are being talked about in negative sense.

We if it were possible would stach their eyes from their devices such is a pain and anger over this.

That is actually true. I am a staunch liberal with 100% non-conservative views. You can talk about the women of my family, I don't really give a $hit.

I agree you might not be that way. But you don't have to "snatch eyes" over Internet comments. Isliye maine kaha thand rakh, no need to feel pain and anger over what people YOU WILL NEVER meet are writing online.

That is actually true. I am a staunch liberal with 100% non-conservative views. You can talk about the women of my family, I don't really give a $hit.

I agree you might not be that way. But you don't have to "snatch eyes" over Internet comments. Isliye maine kaha thand rakh, no need to feel pain and anger over what people YOU WILL NEVER meet are writing online.
If they they dont meet us those who cross the border to attack us would be their indian brothers and fathers and sons we will do equal to them who we are able to inflict maximum panelties over such comments. Penalty after panelty awaits those who dare.

We await. I am not a libral and i will not tolerate ill speech about my brothers and sisters. Especially sisters and mothers because i have a duty.

I just pray i get an oppertunity to kill maximum of these scum.

I pray and i train everyday. And wait patiently for oppertunity with those who are training and waiting along with me.

We will have our oppertunity . God willing.

Last edited by a moderator:
i'm always amazed by the capacity of indians to create such a delusional state.
I know many indians, some are good people, but the vast majority is filled with filth and BS, especially when you say you are a Pakistani.

Nationalistic jingoism is one thing, but I am getting sick and tired of these filth fetishising over Pakistani females. Kailash and every man, woman, child, living creature and square inch of land within our borders will be protected with a relentless ferocity, the likes of which Hindustan has never imagined. These filth will regret their miserable thoughts.
Makes my skin crawl thinking of how these perverts minds work. Filthy scumbags - Indians have serious issues with these pervs on the loose. Thank goodness Jinnah could see what was coming 70 years ago

Pakistani members note it another attempt of rewriting the history by India ..... so don't take it serious but keep in mind this is coming from deep state circle of India so its not just trolling from social media brigade of BJP or Sanghis but reflect the thinking of Indian strategic circles [link, link-2]

This...

Most of us miss this important point. This is not just random trolls on internet but india's establishment and deep state speaking

Propoganda is gaining some heights in india. Even they have started selling " Akhand Bharat" t shirts with map.

kElToDkB9nQ
front_design_idea.jpg

Propoganda is gaining some heights in india. Even they have started selling " Akhand Bharat" t shirts with map.

kElToDkB9nQ
View attachment 639433
Unions are not formed with military might, rather from sincere hearts and brotherhoods.

It is easy for afghanistan and Pakistan to form a union than ever with India and Pakistan.

India is going to know. Let them attack first. We cant be aggressors. But when they are aggressors we will show them what we have from Allah for them.

If they they dont meet us those who cross the border to attack us would be their indian brothers and fathers and sons we will do equal to them who we are able to inflict maximum panelties over such comments. Penalty after panelty awaits those who dare.

We await. I am not a libral and i will not tolerate ill speech about my brothers and sisters. Especially sisters and mothers because i have a duty.

I just pray i get an oppertunity to kill maximum of indian scum.

I pray and i train everyday. And wait patiently for oppertunity with those who are training and waiting along with me.

We will have our oppertunity . God willing.

I have no problem with your views. It's not my business anyway.

But I do object to your kind putting all Indians in one category over some Internet comments. We want nothing to do with you people except the ones who want trade and cultural ties with India. Get it through your thick skull if you can.

As for a full-fledged war, it's not really going to happen in a long, long time especially in a NWO era. No Indians are crossing over to your country to capture your women. If hypothetically it does happen, you can hypothetically do whatever you want to them. Don't expect me to care about your imaginary demons.

And if you can separate imagination from reality where nothing of this sort is happening then we can talk. But I see it that you already consider all Indians as your enemy. Still you shouldn't bracket all of us belonging to the same mindset as those Internet trolls. Only if you can, of course. I am done with you here.

Back
Top Bottom