What's new

Indians Are Claiming Chitral and Kohistan too As Indian Territory

India is acting like a child. yeh mera hai wo mera hai. india has started a very dangerous game which will end up loses on both side. but India will get nothing in the end. The thing is that Indians haven't witnessed real beauties from Chittral and Gilgit. After watching few pics they have started to have wet dreams.
Modi and Trump are damaging their country not only on short term but also in long term. That is very good.

LOST???????..........WTF!!!!!!..........The above girl is racially, genetically and physically Pakistani. She has 0 connection to india WHATSOEVER. In fact Australian Aborigines have more in common with indians than ANY Pakistani does. indians have gone full retard.

RSS monkeys have an inferiority complex. They have never seen a fair skinned person in their vicinity.

Thand rakh, Aryaputra.

Not all Indians talk like that. Most don't even know about the existence of Kelash, Baltistan, Kohistan, and such regions. These are just Internet fantasies.

I agree the comments are not in good taste, and only Indian Internet users talk in such a sick tone. Other countries users are much better behaved on average.
Thand hi thand hay. Aa k tou dekho yahan bc... Intezar hay bus moqay ka . Kya yad karay gi duniya kissi nay kisi say panga liya tha akhri baar.

@Dalit yo bro, as you mentioned you got relatives in Chitral, inshallah if I visit there this or next year with my wife ( as we planned ) I will contact you :)

Pakistani members note it another attempt of rewriting the history by India ..... so don't take it serious but keep in mind this is coming from deep state circle of India so its not just trolling from social media brigade of BJP or Sanghis but reflect the thinking of Indian strategic circles [link, link-2]

Abey yeh ajeeb names hain

Iqbal Chand Malhotra ??? Iqbal bhi our Malhotra bhi ?

Our yeh gandu Maroof Raza kon hai...Leh, I googled him and turned out to be a sell-out sarkari muslim...

Yeh musalmano ne bhi kam naqsan nahi kiya.

They've got gods and goddesses of all skin colors - blue, black, green, purple etc but the one they choose to represent their Bharat is white. Really makes you think.

Aap log jan tay nahin "Bharat Mata" ko.....no.1 randi hai. :argh:India has been swallowing territories since 1947.

But I agree, it is better for Indians to not get too greedy and eye Pakistan territories, as it's a deadly menacing country filled with trigger-happy people. Should keep distance from them.

Thand hi thand hay. Aa k tou dekho yahan bc... Intezar hay bus moqay ka . Kya yad karay gi duniya kissi nay kisi say panga liya tha akhri baar.

We are really not interested in coming over. Thank you. We know you people are deadly, and always ready to embrace death. It won't end well for anyone so it's good to remain separate.

As for these comments, they are all internet fantasies. Laugh and enjoy them.

Abey yeh ajeeb names hain

Iqbal Chand Malhotra ??? Iqbal bhi our Malhotra bhi ?

Our yeh gandu Maroof Raza kon hai...Leh, I googled him and turned out to be a sell-out sarkari muslim...

Yeh musalmano ne bhi kam naqsan nahi kiya.
These are the writers

Iqbal Chand Malhotra

_2c64177c-fca8-11e9-bae9-ad2e4c5aba4e.jpg

Maroof Raza
EGlBFGUU4AIvU0J

RSS monkeys have an inferiority complex. They have never seen a fair skinned person in their vicinity.

And we have so many fair-skinned people in Pakistan that no-one even notices. It's really disgusting how indians want to claim our race as their own. That they are "missing out" on us and our race...........:bad:

Last edited:
Bhai agar shakal dhang ki hoti tou rape karni ki zarrorat nahi hoti... Shakalein our harkatein dekho inki , koi larki ghass bhi nahi dalegi..

Rape ke ilawa our kar bhi kiya sakhte hain...

Indian Hindu males are very insecure... They coined the term " love jihad" because they can't accept the fact that hindu women dislike and hate their own men and would like to fraternize with enemies... LOL , so much insecurity.

url

It is true that on average, Indians aren't exactly "lookers" but it has a population of 1.3 billion. And there are many million attractive people.

A lot of attractive people in India remain surrounded by other attractive people. As elsewhere in the world. Of course they have more wealth, influence, and power. They don't really care that much because of no real need. They are self-absorbed.

My point is that the Internet comments you read are not really representative of what India will do in the future. We aren't coming over anytime soon...so you guys and relax and laugh at the comments. Because the comments are worth laughing at.

Yes, a lot of ugly Indians making a lot of ugly comments online. And that's what embarrasses me.

I can’t believe the sh1t that comes out of this country. No wonder they don’t have enough toilets.

Incredible bullsh1t. Just when you don’t think they could get more retard - they surpass the previous days heights of turd talk.

lol, poor Sanghis.

Their thinking reminds me of the prophecy of Wali Ullah Shah and how true its coming. :)

Back
Top Bottom