What's new

Indians Are Claiming Chitral and Kohistan too As Indian Territory

technically whole asia is India but since india is the only laindi supa powa in the world everyone finds it easy to occupy their territory!!

How about acting on these fantasies...

Come and get it

The Indians sincerely believe that since they became a US ally, they have the blessing and backing of their American friends LOL This cocky behavior is not a coincidence.

What the Indians don't realise is that even if the US was multiplied a thousand times and came to India's aid such endeavours would fail every time.

Last edited:
Before chitral and gilgit come to azad kashmir first its a small land come and fight us over this small territory first and see what happens to you.

They dream of chitral and balstistan and kashmir and border with afghanistan and tajikistan...
Those are our brothers and sisters we will protect them before u reach them you have to cross kashmir us first. And we will not fail in protection of our brothers and sisters.

They will loose ladakh and kashmir under their occupation and perhaps some more God willing this will occur very soon.

:butcher:

Those who look at Pakistani women our sisters be them kelashi, balti, kashmiri , punjabi or pakhtoon etc we will snatch their eyes from their heads before we cut their heads down.

Come if u dare come all of you together and see what happens by our hands to you and ur brothers and to ur fathers and your sons.

Only nation on earth worth nuking is india and if it comes to it we will surely nuke india into oblivion even if it means we die along with them all together.

Its worth it to erase the indian scum from earth of Allah.

Last edited:
Itne Jootay maren gay na Chitrali aur Gilgiti log , ke sari Fair Skin ke armaan thanday ho jaye gay .. Haram khor log sirf gande hi souch rakhna !!! buhat hi koi Galeez Dushman hai humara :bad: I feel if i vomit on their faces its insult to my vomit ..

India should be claiming Britain too, since India was part of British India for 140 years.

I can see them claiming it one day. They already think all this land belongs to them.

akhanda-bharat.png

Sab inka he hai. Soraj chand sitary mars lekin Jo china ne lia wo wapis nahin le rhe bus.
It's an admission of the deep insecurity, and acceptance of racial domination
every time that Hindu-stanis behave like that.

Be it forums, and be it aryan invasion.

That's what my point is. They have no need to feel that way because a modern person's self image should not have to depend on racial ideas.

And not all "hindus-stanis" behave that way. I certainly don't. But unfortunately our country's Internet sphere is dominated by jahills of the worst type. That is why I said I am embarrassed by those posts.

Pakistani members note it another attempt of rewriting the history by India ..... so don't take it serious but keep in mind this is coming from deep state circle of India so its not just trolling from social media brigade of BJP or Sanghis but reflect the thinking of Indian strategic circles [link, link-2]

Those who look at Pakistani women our sisters be them kelashi, balti, kashmiri , punjabi or pakhtoon etc we will snatch their eyes from their heads before we cut their heads down.

Come if u dare come all of you together and see what happens by our hands to you and ur brothers and to ur fathers and your sons.

Only nation on earth worth nuking is india and if it comes to it we will surely nuke india into oblivion even if it means we die along with them all together.

Its worth it to erase the indian scum from earth of Allah.

Thand rakh, Aryaputra.

Not all Indians talk like that. Most don't even know about the existence of Kelash, Baltistan, Kohistan, and such regions. These are just Internet fantasies.

I agree the comments are not in good taste, and only Indian Internet users talk in such a sick tone. Other countries users are much better behaved on average.

Rape is the only thing in every indians mind. Worthless creatures.

Bhai agar shakal dhang ki hoti tou rape karni ki zarrorat nahi hoti... Shakalein our harkatein dekho inki , koi larki ghass bhi nahi dalegi..

Rape ke ilawa our kar bhi kiya sakhte hain...

Indian Hindu males are very insecure... They coined the term " love jihad" because they can't accept the fact that hindu women dislike and hate their own men and would like to fraternize with enemies... LOL , so much insecurity.

url

Back
Top Bottom