What's new

Indian stars accused of misusing top Muslim shrine

For wahabis these shrines are against Islam.

But the fact of the matter is that religion have not made Garib Nawaz a Garib Nawaz its the people of all religion who have make him Garib Nawaz.

I dont take offence unless its on my baby

Wat about the zakat share???

There is no Zakah on income from "Haraam" activities.

Example: Zardari gives personal, discretionary charity from the proceedings of his corruption, but he certainly does not pay income or wealth taxes on his ill-gotten gains.

More poonting,

Bolded part..nuff said.

BTW the Ajmer Dargah issue itself an Indian issue, our own issue. So it is you who should stop poking the unwelcome nose. Not us.

More like swept under the carpet, rather than ranting the same line of "internal issue" in every post, pull your head out of the sand you are on an open public forum, shall we say, poking your nose into a PAKISTANI FORUM. !!

More like swept under the carpet, rather than ranting the same line of "internal issue" in every post, pull your head out of the sand you are on an open public forum, shall we say, poking your nose into a PAKISTANI FORUM. !!

Since we are on a open forum you should not have written the first post "Indians or rather Hindus should first get their own priorities right. !"

Ajmer sharif is our own priority and we are getting it right.

So walk your talk and take care of your own priorities - which is definitely not Ajmer Sharif !

It must be made compulsary for all devotees to first disclose what they are going to wish for, then a sub-commitee of Islamic wishes will screen the wishes and will only allow the Islamic wishing devotees to enter the shrine.

This way the Islamic purity of a dead man's grave will be preserved and a few illiterates will get a job.

alternatively, we can ignore the non issue and not feed the known troll.

Since we are on a open forum you should not have written the first post "Indians or rather Hindus should first get their own priorities right. !"

Ajmer sharif is our own priority and we are getting it right.

So walk your talk and take care of your own priorities - which is definitely not Ajmer Sharif !

Like the Hindus in Pakistan are our priority, but any untoward incident towards them, every Indian member on the forum runs around like a headless Chicken.....Indeed walk you talk, rather practice what you preach first. !!

Like the Hindus in Pakistan are our priority, but any untoward incident towards them, every Indian member on the forum runs around like a headless Chicken.....Indeed walk you talk, rather practice what you preach first. !!
LOL.. kindly let me know when this wonder happened, I have not seen headless chicken on the run. It would be great for me to see it if you can say me where it happens in your place

Post that in that thread and not in this. The only headless murgi here is you and not anyone else.

First posting "concentrate on your priorities and when told the reality that Ajmer Sharif is indeed our priority resorting to trademark poonting". :disagree:

Person not living in India shudnt be commenting, laughing, etc at it. For you Godhra, Babri incidents means day to day affir of muslims in India. Its just you need to come to Earth to see the facts rather staying in you lala land. :)

Post that in that thread and not in this. The only headless murgi here is you and not anyone else.

First posting "concentrate on your priorities and when told the reality that Ajmer Sharif is indeed our priority resorting to trademark poonting". :disagree:

Actually changing goal posts is habitual to your kind, when some Hindus are not allowed to visit their own worships, the banter, Islam key Thekedar, doesn't bode well to yous. But then you seem just another Chooza when it comes to comprehension.

Yaar Zakir Naik still preaches openly what he used to preach.. Old Hyderabad and many other old cities still do things that are not upto the liking's of majority. Still no issues..

Problem starts when you start burning trains with people in it..

Or problem starts when thugs and goons from all over India demolish a place of worship. Anyways they have learned to be diplomatic. :)

Jokes apart, you sure money is still pending? I have no update on that..

Religious discussion is prohibited on PDF please open a new thread if mods allow, I'll definitely give my view there.

Zardari?s 1 million dollar donation to Chishti?s dargah remains an announcement - Times Of India

As far as I know it is still outstanding but I know there was some outcry in Pakistan whether it was his personal funds or state coffers that would be used for the the donation perhaps he is waiting for the right time to honour his pledge.

Back
Top Bottom